Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

The WWE Audience used to be about just adults but then when Linda got into the senate seat, the WWE was forced to be pushing PG. Now on January 1, 2010, the man behind the whole thing has just woke up and smelled the coffee. WWE, back going to TV-14 and going back like back in the day, Pay Per Views were reduced to twelve a year. ECW’s hour was added to WWE Superstars and Superstars moved to Wednesday airing 9-11pm on MTV. WWE is back TV-14 and man, It’s Entertainment!

Administration
Authority Figure: Weekly Guest Host
Commentary: Michael Cole & Jerry Lawler
Announcer: Justin Roberts
Interviewer: Josh Matthews

Champions
WWE Champion: Sheamus
United States Champion: The Miz
Divas Champion: Melina
Unified WWE Tag Team Champions: Shawn Michaels & Triple H

Superstars
Abraham Washington
Alicia Fox
The Big Show
Brie Bella
Carlito
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Masters
Cody Rhodes
Evan Bourne
Eve Torres
Ezekiel Jackson
Gail Kim
Goldust
Hornswoggle
Jack Swagger
Jillian
John Cena
Katie Lea Burchill
Kelly Kelly
Kofi Kingston
Mark Henry
Maryse
Melina
The Miz
Montel Vontavious Porter
Nikki Bella
Paul Burchill
Primo
Randy Orton
Rosa Mendes
Santino Marella
Shawn Michaels
Sheamus
Ted DiBiase
Triple H
Vladimir Kozlov
William Regal
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder

Tag Teams & Stables
The Bella Twins: Brie Bella & Nikki Bella
The Burchills: Paul Burchill & Katie Lea Burchill
D-Generation X: Shawn Michaels & Triple H
The Legacy: Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase
Ruthless Roundtable: William Regal & Vladimir Kozlov
Goldust & Yoshi Tatsu

Managers & Valets
Rosa Mendes: Zack Ryder

Administration
General Manager: Theodore Long
Official Consultant: Vickie Guerrero
Commentary: Todd Grisham & Matt Striker
Announcer: Tony Chimel
Interviewer: Savannah

Champions
World Heavyweight Champion: The Undertaker
Intercontinental Champion: Drew McIntyre
Women's Champion: Michelle McCool

Superstars
Batista
Beth Phoenix
Caylen Croft
Charlie Haas
Chris Jericho
Christian
CM Punk
Curt Hawkins
David Hart Smith
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Edge
Finlay
The Great Khali
Hurricane Helms
Jimmy Wang Yang
John Morrison
JTG
Kane
Kung Fu Naki
Layla
Lita
Luke Gallows
Maria
Matt Hardy
Michelle McCool
Mickie James
Mike Knox
Natalya
R-Truth
Rey Mysterio
Shad Gaspard
Shelton Benjamin
Slam Master J
Tiffany
Trent Barreta
Tyler Reks
Tyson Kidd
The Undertaker
Vance Archer

Tag Teams & Stables
Cryme Tyme: JTG & Shad Gaspard
The Dude Busters: Curt Hawkins, Caylen Croft & Trent Barreta
The Hart Dynasty: Tyson Kidd, David Hart Smith & Natalya
Team LayCool: Michelle McCool & Layla
The Straight Edge Society: CM Punk, Luke Gallows & Lita
The World's Greatest Tag Team: Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas
Jimmy Wang Yang & Slam Master J
John Morrison & R-Truth

Managers & Valets
Luke Gallows & Lita: CM Punk

Upcoming PPV

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Message me when your first show is up like the roster adds and changes looking forward to this.

Good to see the show back at 9 and on a TV Network that will be more open to a TV-14 rating. Good to see Luke Gallows with punk as Gallows really wasn't going anywhere.

Like that you have more of a tag division now that definitely helps out. Jack Swagger on Raw? Don't know who he will feud with Triple H.

Sad to see Nexus isn't around yet but it is only Royal Rumble anyway exciting to see your Road to Wrestlemania.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jevicho
Thank you for your welcome comments, homie. It is really appreciated much. The PG Era was holding down the WWE and I hope to take this BTB to higher heights than the irl WWE.

Mr. King
Uh, roster adds, changes? No other comments? Ha ha, anyways, thanks for at least commenting with something even though I don't think that is allowed really...

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
I'm suprised that nobody came up with this, yet. Hope to see a lot of old school storylines, will be reviewing. BTW, when WWE was TV-14 around 15-20% of the audience were children.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bob2
That means there is a more majority of adults in the audience :p. Thank you for the comment man, hope you enjoy the future writes.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
KOB
Thanks for the comment man, really appreciated, why be surprised(because It's Entertainment now, stupid)? All who have comments, thank you very much.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
Gonna start off with the Rumble? I'm interested in seeing how you format how the Rumble is set up. Seems as though it's interesting thus far.

Strange enough, I hope you keep the guest host. Why? Only because many don't seem to implement it even though their BTBs started in the Era of the Guest Host. I don't know, just a thought.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ToddTheBod
No it don't start off with the Rumble, in the backstory I said January 1st, haha! It is going to start off with Smackdown, January 1st episode. On the guest host thing, you will just have to wait and see how I implement the Management on Raw. Thank you for your comment, Todd.

·
Banned
1,774 Posts
interesting, i like where this is going :)
greatidea of a btb
only thing is, the guys u put in the straight edge society arnt really like straight edge seeming, r-truth? jomo? slam master j?

asides from that i like it a lot, the guest host is cool for a btb, id like to see where you go with that topic

:) keep up the good work

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mike J Cab00se
Thank you for the comment. The Straight Edge Society does not include R-Truth, John Morrison and Slam Master K, dude. The Guest Host will be kind of big thing, just kinda.

On a little side note, Smackdown should be posted tommorow, I hope so, thanks for all the comments, you guys are awesome for that!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nitro 4 Life
Thank you Nitch, the credit on the Raw and Smackdown banners go to Jevicho actually, I just edited and added borders. *blush* Hope ya enjoy Smackdown my man

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
[
Glad To Be Back

WWE Smackdown - January 1, 2010 - Las Vegas, Nevada

The World Is Watching airs and then we go to the opening video and the theme song, “Let It Roll” by Divide The Day. We then go live inside the Thomas and Mack Center where we are shown the arena from back in 2005. Pyro blasts off from every crevice on the steel stage, the crowd erupts. We then try to go to the Announce Table but stopped by the sound of…

*Just Close Your Eyes*​

The ECW Champion Christian comes out to a massive pop. He is wearing a blue flannel shirt and blue jeans. The ECW Championship is located at the waist. He gives the crowd fives and they start a, ECW Chant.

Tony Chimel: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown, The ECW Champion Christian!

He enters the ring and shakes hands with Tony Chimel. Chimel gives him his microphone and the crowd still doesn’t ease up on the pop. Chimel leaves the ring and then Christian goes to speak when the crowd chills out.

Christian: Well it is good to be back home! (Huge pop) Well, it isn’t my original home but it was the last brand I wrestled on, y’know besides ECW. (Pop)

Christian: Now onto my plans here on Smackdown, I plan on becoming the World Heavyweight Champion and very soon rather than later. (Massive pop)

Christian: Unfortunately, I am like everybody else kind of here on Smackdown, I must earn my shot to face a champion. (Mixed Reaction)

Christian: Teddy Long, can you come out here, please? (Crowd pop)

*Mac Militant*​

Smackdown General Manager Theodore Long comes out and receives a pretty fair pop from the crowd. He is wearing a dark red style suit. He has a microphone already in hand and he enters the ring, him and Christian shake hands. Teddy begins to speak.

Theodore Long: Welcome back playa. (Pop) Now on your wanting of the World title, well you are…were the longest reigning ECW Champion and that gives you a huge qualification to the title. (Huge pop)

Christian: So does that mean I face Taker at Rumble for the title or what? (Pop)

Theodore Long: I will tell you what playa, if you can beat, Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio, John Morrison, Batista and CM Punk in a Six Pack Challenge tonight, you face Taker at Rumble for the title. Holla, holla, holla.

The two shake hands again and then we go to the back where Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas are talking. Benjamin is wearing his regular golden gear and Charlie has a pair of white and blue pants on, the style back in 2007.

Charlie Haas: How has it been Shelton?

Shelton Benjamin: It’s been pretty good, how bout for you?

Charlie Haas: I have the good, the bad and the ugly. Glad you are back with me here.

Shelton Benjamin: I was close to being the ECW Champion but lost somehow.

Charlie Haas: I know and I was thinking…

Shelton Benjamin: Yeah?

Charlie Haas: It’s been a while since I been holding some gold and since your back…

Shelton Benjamin: I get you, yeah let’s go after the Unified WWE Tag Team Championships!

*Commercial Break*​

We come back from the commercial break and go to the ring where Tony Chimel, dressed in a suit and Charles Robinson in Smackdown Referee Attire are standing. Chimel has a microphone and begins to speak.

Tony Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall is a Tag Team match.

*World’s Greatest (Best Ever Remix)
The World’s Greatest Tag Team come out to the stage. They get heat from the crowd. Benjamin and Haas just ignore them and walk down to the stage. They enter the ring and taunt on the turnbuckle.

Tony Chimel: Introducing first at a double combined weight of 497 pounds, Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas, the World’s Greatest Tag Team!

*Bringin’ Da Hood T U*
Cryme Tyme enter the scene and get a pop from the crowd. JTG is wearing his black pants and has a red style leather jacket. Shad is wearing blue jeans. They taunt on the stage.

Tony Chimel: Introducing next, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at a double combined weight of 520 pounds, JTG and Shad Gaspard, Cryme Tyme!

Tag Team Match
World’s Greatest Tag Team vs. Cryme Tyme

Benjamin and JTG are going to start the match off. They lockup and Benjamin elbows JTG in the side of the head and then Irish Whips him, he rebounds and connects with an Arm Drag, he keeps hold of the arm and goes with the Armbar. JTG grows agony on his face as Benjamin keeps the hold locked in. JTG elbows Benjamin in the head and jumps out of the hold.

JTG and Benjamin both go for a Dropkick, they hit each other’s boots and land on their stomach. They get back up and go for the Dropkick again, Benjamin hits JTG with the Dropkick in the chest and JTG gets him in the jaw. They both fall. Benjamin gets up and picks up JTG.

He drags him over to his turnbuckle and tags in Haas and then they go with a Double Suplex. They hit an Elbow Drop and then both kip up. Benjamin picks up JTG and they Irish Whip him and he rebounds and they connect with a Double Arm Drag. Benjamin goes to his corner.

Haas runs to the ropes and goes to rebound but JTG got up and then he connected with a Hurricanrana. He pins Haas, 1...2...Haas kicks out and throws JTG off of him. Haas mounts JTG with some kicks. He picks up JTG and then pushes him, he goes for a German Suplex but JTG plants his feet on the ground.

JTG elbows Haas in the head three times but Haas stays in the position, he knees him in the back and then JTG gets off of his feet and Haas gets the German Suplex, he holds JTG with a pin hold, 1...2...Shad rushes in and hits an Axe Handle on the gut of Haas.

Benjamin gets on the top rope, he jumps off and goes for a Diving Hurricanrana but Shad catches him and walks over to the ropes. He throws him with a Powerbomb and Benjamin lands onto the Announce Table, it doesn’t break.

Shad picks up JTG and then picks up Haas, he puts Haas on his shoulders in a Fireman’s Carry and JTG gets onto the top rope, JTG goes for the Diving Necbreaker but Haas gets off of Shad’s shoulders and pushes him into JTG and JTG gets Shad with a Spear.

Haas goes outside to check on Benjamin, he gets him up and they rush into the ring. Haas grabs JTG and Benjamin grabs Shad. Benjamin puts Shad’s neck onto the ropes and Haas puts Shad’s feet on his shoulders. Benjamin then grabs JTG and puts him on Shad, Haas is barely standing. Benjamin runs quickly to the ropes, whips back and jumps above Haas and hits with an Axe Handle.

Shad rolls out of the ring and Haas picks up JTG, he pushes him back and then Superkicks him and he doesn’t fall but he goes to Benjamin, who executes the Paydirt on him. Haas pins JTG and Robinson counts, 1...2...3!

Winners - World’s Greatest Tag Team​

The two celebrate and Charles Robinson raises their hands. Robinson drops their hands and then the two go to the turnbuckle and taunt. Theodore Long appears on the titantron.

Theodore Long: That was a good win playas. Now, the Unified WWE Tag Team Championships have been split and we get back the WWE Tag Team Championships. You are a contender for the title and then we need one more contender. Holla, holla, holla.

*Commercial Break*​

We are back from the Commercial Break and are in the Locker Room of The Straight Edge Society. CM Punk has short hair and it is blonde, he shaved his beard and its length is cut. He is the only one in the Locker Room, he is wearing his ring gear and is wearing his Salvation T-Shirt. Luke Gallows enters the room, looking shocked.

Luke Gallows: Whoa…what happened?

CM Punk: Just a new look, boosting my edge. Also, there is a surprise in store tonight, it’s a must see, a new member is going to be added to the Straight Edge Society. Now, I have a match later tonight, but you have one actually tonight, better get ready.

Gallows nods and then sets his suitcase by a bench. Punk leaves the room and then we cut to the Announce Table with Todd Grisham and Matt Striker.

Todd Grisham: Well, we see that CM Punk has anew look. It certainly adds to his edge.

Matt Striker: Indeed Todd. Now let’s get the show back onto the road.

*Kung Fu San*​

Kung Fu Naki comes out to a mixed reaction. He is wearing a Kung Fu outfit. He runs down to the ring.

Tony Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Japan, weighing 190 pounds, Kung Fu Naki!

*This Fire Burns*​

The Straight Edge Society come out to major heat. Punk is wearing the stuff he was wearing in the Locker Room and Gallows is wearing a Black Under Armor tank shirt with camouflage pants.

Tony Chimel: Introducing next accompanied to the ring by CM Punk, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 291 pounds, Luke Gallows!

Singles Match
Luke Gallows vs. Kung Fu Naki

Naki runs at Gallows but Gallows hits him with the Clothesline and turns Naki inside out. He picks up Naki and whips him into the ropes, he rebounds and Gallows connects with a Hip Toss. He kicks the head of Naki and picks him up once again, he then lifts him up and plows him back down with the Gallows Pole, he kneels down on one knee and he makes his arm pull up one leg of Naki’s and he has the cover, 1...2...3!

Winner - Luke Gallows​

Robinson goes to raise Gallows’ hand but he doesn’t let him and Powerslams him onto Naki. Punk enters the ring with a microphone in hand. He begins to speak, Gallows right by his side.

CM Punk: You see when you are Straight Edge, you are better, and that was just proven by Luke. (Heat) Now, as you can see that I have anew look which will begin my Road To WrestleMania because I am going to be a third time Straight Edge World Heavyweight Champion! (Heat)

CM Punk: Now, since I am the Straight Edge Savior, I have said that I will let somebody see the light and I give them the salvation, Straight Edge Salvation and here is the new member of the Straight Edge Society…

*Lovefurypassionenergy (Straight Edge Remix)*​

Lita comes out to a mixed reaction from the crowd. She is wearing a Salvation shirt like Punk but it is a tank top, she has black jeans on as well. She enters the ring and Punk kisses her hand.

CM Punk: You see Lita has been in many horrible moments. Being with Matt Hardy, then marrying Kane and then starting a relationship with Edge and now, I have saved her from all her sexual diseases that entered her bloodstream from those men. Now, it is time for the pledge everybody. (Heat)

CM Punk: I pledge allegiance to Straight Edge, one nation under Punk, indivisible, with integrity and sobriety for all. (Heat)

CM Punk grins widely and the three exit the ring, Punk and Lita hold hands, they walk to the back and we go to a commercial break.

*Commercial Break*​

We are back from the commercial break and see that Team LayCool are in the ring. They are were the same color of gear, silver. McCool has the Women’s Championship around her waist. McCool has a microphone in hand and it seems the torture on Mickie James continues.

Michelle McCool: Where are you Piggie James. Probably stuffing yourself with good in the back, of course. You see we have a healthy diet unlike you. We care about our figure and that’s why we achieve greatness, Piggie. You could learn from us, you know. (Heat)

*New Foundation*​

Natalya appears on stage. The crowd gives out a mixed reaction. She is wearing her usual gear. She has a microphone in hand.

Natalya: LayCool, we are all sick of you running your mouth all over Smackdown, it is annoying the hell out of us and all of us divas are about to do something about it, so make up your mind here before action comes into play. (Pop…McCool and Layla show a sarcastic look of worry)

Michelle McCool: Oh my god we are so afraid. But know this Natalya, I have been Women’s Champion for a long time and well we can make you regret coming out here! (Heat)

*Mac Militant*​

Theodore Long appears on stage, he stands beside Natalya with a microphone in hand. He gets a huge pop from the crowd.

Theodore Long: Well Michelle and Layla, if you think you can do that then right now, it will be Beth Phoenix, Mickie James and Natalya facing off with you and Layla in a Handicap match.

*Obsession*​

Mickie James & Beth Phoenix come out and they stand beside Natalya as well. The three start walking down to the ring and Theodore Long returns to the back. The five divas stare down and then the catfight begins. Justin King separates them and calls for the bell.

Handicap Match
Mickie James, Beth Phoenix & Natalya vs. Team LayCool

James and Layla start the match off. James goes for some kicks to the side of Layla. They lockup and James pulls the hair of Layla and gets a Bulldog. James then connects with a Big Splash onto Layla. James covers Layla, 1...2...McCool rushes to the rescue.

McCool still in the ring and Layla double team James until Natalya and Phoenix come into the ring and go for the attack but McCool and Layla go outside the ring. Vickie Guerrero then appears on the stage, she is walking down to the ring, yelling, “Excuse Me” into her microphone. She says that this match is not fair and adds herself to Team LayCool’s side.

Natalya and Phoenix then start the attack on Guerrero but it is cut short when LayCool come and attack Natalya and Phoenix. James gets up and then goes after LayCool, she tackles Layla down and then goes after McCool, darting eyes looking straight toward her.

James then runs at McCool, tackles her down and then pulls her hair and slams it down onto the mat repetitive times. She picks up McCool and McCool Irish Whips James, catching her off guard. She rebounds and McCool gets an Arm Drag.

Natalya and Phoenix get back up and McCool goes after them, she gets them down with a Clothesline, James gets up and stalks McCool, she turns around and then Mick Kick. James covers McCool, 1...2...3!

Winners - Mickie James, Beth Phoenix & Natalya​

Mickie James taunts and then Layla, Guerrero, McCool, Phoenix and Natalya get up. James gets a DDT on McCool, Natalya connects with a Tornado Clothesline on Layla and Phoenix gets Guerrero with a Glamslam. Phoenix and Natalya then double team James and then the two stare down. We go to a commercial break.

*Commercial Break*​

We are back from the commercial break and we are in the Interview Area with Savannah and The World’s Greatest Tag Team. Benjamin and Haas are dressed in blue jeans now, they look very happy.

Savannah: Hello everybody and I am here with The World’s Greatest Tag Team, Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas. What are you guys’ thoughts on the WWE Tag Team Championship shot?

Shelton Benjamin: Well, we are very deserving of the shot, we are the World’s Greatest after all and whoever does get the other shot to be Number One Contender, they sure have a challenge.

Charlie Haas: We will be the next WWE Tag Team Champions!

The tag team walk off and then we go to the ring where Chris Jericho is standing. He is wearing blue style ring gear. He has a microphone in hand and the crowd gives off major heat.

Chris Jericho: Boo me all you want but you know that I am the Best In The World At What I Do and nobody can do a damn thing about it. (Heat) And to prove it to all of you, even though I don’t have to, I want somebody to come out here and face me in a match, right before my Six Pack Challenge.

*Eye Of The Hurricane*​

Hurricane Helms comes out and gets a minimum pop from the crowd. He has a microphone in hand and he rushes down to the ring.

Hurricane Helms: I am your challenge, citizen. I come to save the WWE Universe from your mouth, you could destroy the world with that.

Chris Jericho: I have a right to talk, I am The Best In The World At What I Do.

Hurricane Helms: And what’s that, talking? What’s up wit dat?

Open Challenge
Chris Jericho vs. Hurricane Helms

Hurricane Helms goes for a Dropkick but Jericho pushes his feet out of the way and Helms falls flat. Helms gets up quickly and goes for a Clothesline but Jericho doesn’t even get touched and gets him with the Codebreaker. Jericho then grabs his legs and locks in the Walls Of Jericho, Helms tap out quickly!

Winner - Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho: You see, that is why I am the Best In The World At What I Do! He didn’t even lay a finger on me!

*619*​

Rey Mysterio pops out of the stage, fireworks exploding around him. The crowd gives off huge pop. Mysterio is wearing black gear with white designs on it. He gives the fans fives and does his head touch to five of them. He enters the ring and gets a microphone.

Rey Mysterio: Please man, shut up. This is loco, Chris.

*Just Close Your Eyes*​

Christian comes out wearing his old ring gear, a white C jacket and white pants with yellow Cs on them. He gets a huge pop from the crowd, the ECW Championship is rested on his shoulder. He enters the ring.

*I Walk Alone*​

Batista comes out wearing his usual ring gear. He gets some heat from the crowd, not much of a reaction to him. He enters the ring and taunts on the turnbuckle.

*Ain’t No Make Believe*​

John Morrison comes out wearing a pink style fur coat along with pink style tights. He gets a good pop from the crowd. He enters the ring and taunts on the turnbuckle.

*This Fire Burns*​

The Straight Edge Society comes out and receives major heat from the crowd. Punk enters the ring while Gallows and Lita grab a chair and sit.

Six Pack Challenge
Chris Jericho vs. Christian vs. John Morrison vs. Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk vs. Batista

Christian and Jericho lockup and so does Mysterio and Punk. Morrison starts kicking the hell out of Batista’s side. Christian hits Jericho with the Dropkick. Punk connects with a Arm Drag on Rey Mysterio. Morrison jumps onto the shoulders of Batista’s and executes a Hurricanrana. He follows with a pin, 1...2.…Jericho, Christian and Punk stop the pin. Mysterio then Dropkicks Jericho and Punk. He pins Jericho, 1...Christian breaks up the pin and picks up Mysterio quickly and powerful and delivers the Killswitch on Mysterio. He covers Mysterio, 1...2...Mysterio kicks out. Batista and Punk get up, Punk delivers kicks to the side of Batista, his hip could be injured by the time the match is finished man. Punk then knocks Batista down on one knee and runs to the ropes and gets back with a Shining Wizards, Batista is knocked out. Punk picks him up and connects with the Go To Sleep and Batista falls backwards which is by the ropes and he lands outside of the ring. Punk then runs with a Suicidal Dive onto Batista, they are currently out of it. Morrison gets up and runs to the turnbuckle, he jumps on the top rope quickly and jumps off quickly too with a Corkscrew onto the fallen Punk and Batista. Mysterio, Christian and Jericho get up simultaneously and the three share some lefts and rights. Christian focuses more on Jericho and gets some lefts on him. Mysterio Dropkicks Christian in the back and Christian takes Jericho with him, they both are on the middle rope. Mysterio puts his hands by his mouth and then runs to the ropes, whips back and connects with the 619 on both of them, they are on their feet and Mysterio goes for a Springboard Senton but Batista gets up onto the ringside and delivers the Batista Bomb onto the floor, Mysterio lands on Punk. Jericho and Christian then get up again and realize they are the only ones left in the ring. Jericho runs at him and goes for the Codebreaker but Christian pushes him back and then goes for the Killswitch, Jericho returns the favor with a push and then cuts the legs of Christian’s and locks in the Walls Of Jericho, Christian quickly flips over and has the cover on Jericho, 1...2...Jericho kicks out. They both get up quickly, Jericho sees Morrison at ringside and pushes Christian closer to him and Morrison springs off the top rope with a Flying Chuck. Morrison pins Christian but before the one count, Jericho breaks up the pin. He gets the Codebreaker on Morrison, Batista gets in and Spears Jericho. Mysterio is on ringside and then springs off and goes for a Seated Senton, he hits it on Batista. Punk then runs in and picks up Mysterio and connects with the GTS, Christian sneaks behind Punk and then hit’s the Killswitch. He covers him, 1...2...3!

Winner - Christian

Tony Chimel: The winner of the match, Christian!

Christian celebrates on the turnbuckle, he faces The Undertaker at the Royal Rumble for the World Heavyweight Championship!

One Match Added To The Royal Rumble

World Heavyweight Championship
The Undertaker (C) vs. Christian​

·
Jev!
344 Posts
I <3 your writting style bro. I really do. I had the feeling of watching an actual show the way you give detail to even the small things.

Nice little segment between Benjamin and Hass (WGTT) followed by a good tag opening match.
Teddy announcing the splitting the unified titles is a good thing imo but the way teddy announced it was a bit of a lack luster.
Still this should be good for WGTT and the Tag division.

Punk's has a new look and a new member in his society ..... looks like Striaght Edge is sticking around :D. Lita is a great addition. Looking forward to this story as it moves forward.
btw Fu Naki in Kung Fu attire = epics

Fun Divas match. Vickie adding her self to the match I liked. I was actually thinking she was added to take the pin, was pleasantly surprised when McCool got pinned.
The twist of Natalya and Phoenix turning on Mickie was enjoyable too.

Jericho's challenge. I Laughed at Hurricane's comments. It was a nice little spot to add into the show

Great six pack main event. Glad Christian won, though I was hoping and pulling for a Punk win.

-all in all good first show.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Jevicho
Thank you for the review my man, appreciate it. Hurricane comments were supposed to be funny. Punk win...haha you are going to hear that soon, ;) Natalya and Phoenix stuff will come into play soon, their kinda standing tall as the strongest of the divas and yeah. The Punk and WGTT storylines will progress and get better no doubt.

·
FORZA AC MILAN
4,371 Posts
Smackdown Feedback

Opening segment was decent, the only thing I would say is that 6 is a lot for a number 1 contender match. I don’t have a problem with that, it’s just with that many in the running I would have liked a bit more explanation from Teddy about why it is going to be those 6. Sounds like a good match tho. I liked the style of Charlie Haas’ trousers. I think Haas and Benjamin are a good addition to the Tag Title scene if you plan to have them going close or even winning the titles. The first match was good and I think the right team won. The part I particularly liked was when Haas hit a German Suplex that went straight into a pin. The part near the end confused me- So Haas had Shad standing on his shoulders? And then Benjamin put JTG on top of Shad?

It is interesting that you have split the unified tag championships. I think that makes sense because there are separate brands, but it also makes it more challenging for you in order to make the tag team scene competitive and prestigious on both brands. My only reservation is the way it was announced. It seems like a fairly big event that deserves more ‘hype’ if that makes sense. Teddy Long just seemed to say it as an aside. There was a minor typo in the SES segment, I think CM Punk was meant to say ‘you have one actually now’ rather than ‘tonight’. The second match was fine as a squash. I think Lita is an interesting addition to the SES, but really, Lita, straight edge? Hmm maybe only in kayfaybe terms here lol.

I don’t like Laycool and wouldn’t be disappointed if you decided to split them up soon, but at least they lost their match. It was unusual to have an open challenge given, right before a main event, from one of its competitors and I think it would have been better to have a slightly longer match between 2 wrestlers, neither of whom were in the main event. That’s just my opinion tho.

I think you should have spaced the main event out into 2 or even 3 paragraphs. My favourite part was the interchange between Jericho and Christian, during which they both went for the Killswitch and Codebreaker respectively but didn’t hit them, and what followed that. After reading the main event I think I should go back to my earlier point about the show’s opening segment. I think at least 1 more competitor who was in the main event should have been more heavily involved in the opening promo of the show. Christian won the match but that seemed like too much of a forgone conclusion after the opening segment. I hope that makes sense.

Overall, good show. Keep it up!

One more thing, I think it would be good to have an actual link in your sig to this thread, to help readers find it.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
steamed hams
Thanks for the review man. Ah I didn't see any typos, I was really tired when I posted Smackdown, hopefully I get thru that better. Lita had to be straight edge because, Punk and her were dating, :)

Shame on you for not liking LayCool! Lol jk, it is your opinion I guess. You don't like Hurricane and Jericho challenge? I was kind of going for some entertainment there, guess some people didn't like that. >.>

I thought the main event would have been better yes, with 2 or more paragraphs, but in my opinion they would have run out of time for the show. Six is an alright number, especially around the time of Rumble, dunno why but that is my opinion.

Link of the thread in my sig? I was actually going to do that like right now...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts