Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
watching Raw and I had to cut it off cause it was so boring just a bunch of pointless shit that don't matter.

I'm just going to leave the dvr on so I can see Alexa's segment cause she the only person I care about on this show.

Reactions: Frost99 and NasJayz

·
Banned
6,852 Posts
If i had a nickel

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Didn't even stick around for Bliss? :eva

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
my dvr is recording and I will watch Alexa's Segment later but I can't sit through this shit its just too boring.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Well there are still #267 posts in the RAW DISCUSSION THREAD. Not defending them in the least but for what I've been told many times over is a dead model, WWE still manages to generate a representative amount of interest every week. Maybe they are the "car crashes' of entertainment, I don't know?

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
Raw has always been around mediocre to average. Once in a while you get a genuinely bad show or a genuinely good one but for the most part its consistently mediocre. Smackdown has started to suffer from this trend recently too. Ironically, I think 205 live might actually be the most consistent show. You rarely ever get a bad or mediocre 205 live show. Most of them are actually quite decent.

·
Banned
9,176 Posts

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
Oh look, a thread about how Raw currently sucks.

What's next, a thread about how Balor is too small to be taken seriously or how Roman isn't the right guy to be FOTC?

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
watching Raw and I had to cut it off cause it was so boring just a bunch of pointless shit that don't matter.

I'm just going to leave the dvr on so I can see Alexa's segment cause she the only person I care about on this show.
No, WWE is still very much alive. It's your interest in WWE that's died.

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
Fuck off. It sucks. You know it sucks. Stop pretending it doesn't
Oh, I agree it sucks.

You know what else sucks? Redundancy.

·
Banned
6,218 Posts
The WWE sucks anymore

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
According to this forum every RAW is the worst of all times, and WWE is about to go bankrupt.

Yet here we are every week commenting about the product and its talent, waiting fro the PPVs and expecting a closure to every story line even its some doesn't make any sense.

Maybe WWE is not dead, maybe we are dead.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
How was that Alexa segment?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts