Votes: 128 44.9%
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That was a nice raw yesterday!
Thank you WWE for it.

Two very good matches: one between Punk and MH and an extretemly good match between Kofi and DB.
Nice video by Lesnar and a great finish with Lord Tensai.

The only one that doesnt fit this industry anymore is John "Chuck Norris" Cena.
So WWE get rid of him, he isnt producing anything watchable anymore. The other guys in the company, and there are fucking many right now, can carry this company and make it more credible, than it was in the Cena/PG era.

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
The last few Raws have been great, but it will die down as the hype from WM28 stagnates. Very exciting watching that Raw, and a once hate for Prince Albert, A-Train, Lord Tensai, mammoth head or whatever he calls himself turned into applause. He went well. Still doesn't know ho to sell a move though.

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
In regards to getting rid of John Cena, I don't think that's the answer. He's a great promo builder, and this would make him a great replacement for Shawm Michaels - putting wrestlers over.

DC: not comparing Cena's wrestling ability to HBK's...lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
Cena is the WWE. It will be like watching TNA without Cena. Bringing back old guys like the Rock, Lesnar, which is pretty much what Hogan, Flairs and other are in TNA.

I guess Rock and Lesnar can still wrestle and not look flabby at the same time so TNA will still be worse.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
fpalm John Cena was one of the best things this week on Raw. He cut a very good promo and put over Lord Tensai (I seriously don't know why they're pushing him though). Oh, and it's very entertaining watching Lesnar destroy Cena every week.

·
FEED ME LESS!
3,834 Posts
fpalm

christ some of the posts in these sections lately, I swear.

Let me start by saying I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE HATE CENA, it makes perfect sense and I get it completely. I dont hate him and I dont mark for him I just dont care about his existence.

But how the hell can anyone think that getting rid of cena would be a good idea in ANY way shape or form? seriously come on, use your brain.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Hey look...it's a Cena hate thread.

We haven't had one of these in almost a whole 5 minutes.
Seriously im starting to get worried when there isnt one for a few mins!!! The thing is it really really worries me as the more hate threads there are the more i feel like defending him!! The more i defend him the more reason i end up having to actually (and i will whisper this) like him!!

Tbh, while the women and kids like Cena he will never be cool enough to be liked by the other part of the population, if he turned heel the same people who hate him now will find SOMETHING to dislike about him, he wins to much hes disliked, he cuts a serious promo hes boring, he jokes he doesnt take it seriously and no sells everything, he sells and hes disliked, and when hes lost 3/4 matches straight, 2 of them clean, hes gets beaten down by a brute but hes still disliked!!

I am finding Cena one of the most interesting parts of Raw atm!! His storylines and character development are leading to huge change i feel, something big is coming either for him personally, or for the foundations of the WWE and im looking forward to watching it rather than bitching about him every 5 secs

BTW i can guarantee that if he did disappear tomorrow the majority would be wanting him back before the years out!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Why don't we just petition for a "Cena Hate" sticky thread?

·
Banned
4,059 Posts
Let me explain this two you.

In any successful busines you need a Key Selling Point or a USB (Unique Selling Point.) These will attract new and keep old customers, If the business was to then get rid of their KSP every customer the currently have or will have had would be non existant. The company would thent try and fail to bring out another product with the KSP's popularity. Thus swiftly followed by administration and liquidation.

Cena is the WWE's KSP. In these present times WWE has put all there eggs in one basket so to speak with Cena. He is the man. He appeals to all the little kiddies, He prints money. Fucking Millions. Especially in todays business climate is an extreamly hard thing to do.

Now if the WWE were to get rid of Cena. We'll you can re-read the first paragraph, Shit will hit the fan and there will be no recovery.

So OP that is why it is the worst possible idea to get rid of Cena.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Seriously im starting to get worried when there isnt one for a few mins!!! The thing is it really really worries me as the more hate threads there are the more i feel like defending him!! The more i defend him the more reason i end up having to actually (and i will whisper this) like him!!

Tbh, while the women and kids like Cena he will never be cool enough to be liked by the other part of the population, if he turned heel the same people who hate him now will find SOMETHING to dislike about him, he wins to much hes disliked, he cuts a serious promo hes boring, he jokes he doesnt take it seriously and no sells everything, he sells and hes disliked, and when hes lost 3/4 matches straight, 2 of them clean, hes gets beaten down by a brute but hes still disliked!!

I am finding Cena one of the most interesting parts of Raw atm!! His storylines and character development are leading to huge change i feel, something big is coming either for him personally, or for the foundations of the WWE and im looking forward to watching it rather than bitching about him every 5 secs

BTW i can guarantee that if he did disappear tomorrow the majority would be wanting him back before the years out!

This this a thousand times This

·
FEED ME LESS!
3,834 Posts
Let me explain this two you.

In any successful busines you need a Key Selling Point or a USB (Unique Selling Point.) These will attract new and keep old customers, If the business was to then get rid of their KSP every customer the currently have or will have had would be non existant. The company would thent try and fail to bring out another product with the KSP's popularity. Thus swiftly followed by administration and liquidation.

Cena is the WWE's KSP. In these present times WWE has put all there eggs in one basket so to speak with Cena. He is the man. He appeals to all the little kiddies, He prints money. Fucking Millions. Especially in todays business climate is an extreamly hard thing to do.

Now if the WWE were to get rid of Cena. We'll you can re-read the first paragraph, Shit will hit the fan and there will be no recovery.

So OP that is why it is the worst possible idea to get rid of Cena.

I personally liked this explanation. Wrestling business for dummies really haha

·
Registered
8,320 Posts
Ok so if Lesnar would have came back and F5'ed Santino, or Ryder, or to a certain extent, CM Punk, that moment wouldn't have gotten over as well as it did with Cena. If Lord Tensei (Albert) whatever he's called now would have beaten anybody else last night, nobody would care. If you are going to get something over, go after Cena because he can make it work.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Never really liked Cena, never really hate cena, just feeling neutral about him.
He's gonna be the face of the company for another few good years. Deal with it.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I voted worse.

I hate him but he does add some star power to the proceedings, lets be honest we all love to hate him. It's not like he's getting x-pac heat (yet).

·
FEED ME LESS!
3,834 Posts
Ok so if Lesnar would have came back and F5'ed Santino, or Ryder, or to a certain extent, CM Punk, that moment wouldn't have gotten over as well as it did with Cena. If Lord Tensei (Albert) whatever he's called now would have beaten anybody else last night, nobody would care. If you are going to get something over, go after Cena because he can make it work.
haha I just read the first sentence and I really laughed at the idea hahahha just imagine

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It is amazing how everything critical about Cena is turned into hatred.
"Hate(hatred) is a deep and emotional extreme dislike, directed against a certain object or class of objects".
whereas
"Criticism is the practice of judging the merits and faults of something or someone in an intelligible (or articulate) way."
So for the Cena babys, who are not aware about that difference.

I was saying that Cena isnt producing anything watchable, as he seldom did.
There are much more entertaining people in the WWE right now, and they should get their air time, which shouldnt be wasted with him.
I am fine with it, using Cena for getting some ppl over, but than get rid of him and WWE can be again a WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT and not just sports entertainment.

·
Banned
3,134 Posts
Cena is the WWE. It will be like watching TNA without Cena. Bringing back old guys like the Rock, Lesnar, which is pretty much what Hogan, Flairs and other are in TNA.

I guess Rock and Lesnar can still wrestle and not look flabby at the same time so TNA will still be worse.
Lesnar is the same age as Cena and Rock is only 5 years older than both and he's MUCH, MUCH, MUCH bigger than anybody affiliated with TNA or the WWE today.

1 - 20 of 133 Posts