Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Looks like a nightmare. Imagine having to see all these people and hear them during the show. It is bad enough with commentary suffocating things.
I'd have a hundred large screen monitors positioned where the fans would be in the Performance Center. You can see display fan reactions real-time. Then add in the audio streams for thousands of additional fans and blend those together, and put that in over speaker in the Performance Center.

·
Registered
12,572 Posts
If they do this I have a further idea.

Include things like the Muppets, actors in their most famous roles, and digitally bring back dead celebrities.

Imagine how awesome it would be to watch Kermit the Frog, Wolverine, and Peter Cushing cheering on Roman Reigns!

edit: OH! Imagine watching the cast of The Big Lebowski watching Wrestlemania! "Reigns looks gased" "shit the fuck up Donnie!"

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
This is an awful idea and yet some on here will praise it.

I could imagine some chick flashing her tits or a guy pulling his dick out to get themselves over. WWE will probably do pre-recorded fan reactions. Or a black guy wearing a Hogan mask dropping the N-word.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Even the college boy could being better with this.

·
Registered
4,667 Posts
Everyone is missing the point. Forget all that fans doing stupid things live on air. Nobody, repeat nobody wants to look or even hear fans comments during matches. This idea is absolutely atrocious. If they do this, I will not watch. Whatever they are doing now, continue to do. It's perfectly fine without audiences, I'm used to now. Or just close up shop after WM. Show repeats for the next couple of months.

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
The WWE is desperate now lmao. This distancing thing is gonna hurt them bad this year.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts