Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
core, nexus its just a bunch of bullshit really. What it all boils down to is wwe got lazy and only pushed the same people for 5 years and now they're trying to turn, wrestlers that aren't that good into stars over night.

nobody from either group really is a good wrestler, Justin is but wwe don't push little guys like him. Don't see the hard on for Wade either, he hasn't had a good match, yeah so he has an english accent. I much perfer Regal cause atleast he's the total package, but back on topic wwe is revolving around these stupid stables, they need to atleast focus on another feud. Its been going on for 6 months straight, constant beat downs thats it

14,478 Posts
TNA overuse stables. In the last 3 or something years, we've had the Frontline, MEM, Fortune, Immortal.
WWE do not. In the last 3 years we've had...The Nexus and the Corre. Oh yeah I forgot about The Edgeheads and Randy Orton and Goons. They don't count because they only had 3 members.

·
Banned
4,479 Posts
2 stables zomggggggggggggggggg

So many stables for a fed that has a huge roster and 2 seperate shows

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KEEP UP WITH ALL TWO??????
WHY DO YOU DO THIS VINNY MAC?? WHYYYYYYYYYY

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
core, nexus its just a bunch of bullshit really. What it all boils down to is wwe got lazy and only pushed the same people for 5 years and now they're trying to turn, wrestlers that aren't that good into stars over night.

nobody from either group really is a good wrestler, Justin is but wwe don't push little guys like him. Don't see the hard on for Wade either, he hasn't had a good match, yeah so he has an english accent. I much perfer Regal cause atleast he's the total package, but back on topic wwe is revolving around these stupid stables, they need to atleast focus on another feud. Its been going on for 6 months straight, constant beat downs thats it
Cross reference with the attitude era for a moment, perhaps?

DX
Hart Foundation
Nation Of Domination
DOA
Los Boricuas (who were crap, but still)

elevating wrestlers into the main event by association has happened since pretty much forever.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wow some people seriously overract.
If nexus has done something besides either do A} beatdowns or B} random beat downs, cause I would love to know what else they've done. I know its not their fault cause of the booking, but I just wish wwe would focus on other feuds like maybe the wwe/world title, and the US/IC title. Its not that much to want. Stables are lame and weak. Straight edge, legacy. Tell me where are they at. Either released or jobbing to santino.

·
Registered
12,478 Posts

Nation of Domination,DX,Hart Foundation,Disciples of Apocalypse were around at the same time.

The Corporation,The Ministry of Darkness,DX,The Oddities,The Brood,The Union(lol),The Mean Street Posse, were around at the same time at one point

Right to Censor,Too Cool,...and plenty more have come around every couple years . Don't say TNA are all about stables when WWE/F had 4-5 during the course of the same year plenty of times.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nation of Domination,DX,Hart Foundation,Disciples of Apocalypse were around at the same time.

The Corporation,The Ministry of Darkness,DX,The Oddities,The Brood,The Union(lol),The Mean Street Posse, were around at the same time at one point

Right to Censor,Too Cool,...and plenty more have come around every couple years . Don't say TNA are all about stables when WWE/F had 4-5 during the course of the same year plenty of times.
atleast they did different stuff ever week. these constant interferences and dqs are killing the show for me

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Attitude era had stables but at least had some quality members. Bother of these stables suck. Who is nexus is going to be a star? Nobody. a bunch of awful talent there.
Corre? Maybe barrett but he is nothing special at all. It's just filler stables to farther storylines and not anyones career.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
U're one of those women who shouldn't watch wrestling. Get your ass back to the kitchen

1 - 19 of 19 Posts