Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 193 Posts

·
Banned
5,069 Posts
Re: Adam Rose Suspended For Adderall

It looks like a lot of the wrestlers are starting to develop this attitude. They should take it further and form a union.
They're getting treated like trash of course they're going to stop giving a shit and they should. There's other places where they could be successful. Everyone in the roster is suffering because the whole squad of writers they have can only focus on one main feud at a time while everyone else get shit booking and getting injured. WWE deserves this hopefully Vince start treating his stars great but who am I kidding he'll fed all them up to Roman and Cena.

·
Banned
2,961 Posts

I'm glad he spoke out. If he was suspended for the medication he's been prescribed and it's not on s banned list, he should be brought back immediately.

Of course, WWE are petty assholes so even if what Rose claims is true, he'll sit out his suspension then be released.
Agree on the bold part, but he absolutely shouldn't have tweeted it. You don't air your dirty laundry in public.

·
Registered
744 Posts

Well he just ensured his release. I hope standing up for his principles was worth it for him.
Well, that's two. And I don't think that Rose has a problem with it nor should he.

Because if he doesn't get straight-out released, WWE should future-endeavor him anyway.

·
Team Narcisse
7,941 Posts

Adderal. That's some funny shit right there. Not on the banned list is not on the banned list. I get that, but it sounds like he was playing as loosely as he could with the rules. Shouldn't have been fired for it but I have a hard time believing that he was just taking them for the right reasons.

·
Banned
2,961 Posts

So it's better to let WWE put out a vague statement banning you for drug use and letting people guess?
Yes. Address it internally if need be.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts

People wanted TNA to become what it is, that way NEW JAPAN AND ROH can get bigger, WE NEED nothing but indies and forgein promotions . All that happened was that TNA got smaller. People like Rose could have had the option to go to a TNA in good shape, instead of being restricted to a crap TNA.

Though Rose sucks, so I hope he is on some lower indy, however have to point out the crap people have been saying.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts

Not necessarily but when you have a wife, 2 kids one of whom is sick and a sick dad some things matter more than your principles.

90% of the world has to go to work and eat shit with a grin and they don't get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars a year.
He's also not in a good place mentally since his sister just died due to drugs and then he gets hit with a bogus drug suspension ; I'd be furious.

·
Registered
991 Posts

"What are ThighBack and Adam Toes doing in the Impact Zone!1?"
"Roids and speed, that's what."

·
Is a Snit Head
22,358 Posts

Good for him for doing this. People should stand up for themselves.

Agree on the bold part, but he absolutely shouldn't have tweeted it. You don't air your dirty laundry in public.
WWE was the one that went public with him failing a drug test.

·
Registered
6,556 Posts

Not necessarily but when you have a wife, 2 kids one of whom is sick and a sick dad some things matter more than your principles.

90% of the world has to go to work and eat shit with a grin and they don't get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars a year.
He would be set for life if the WWE released him because he could then sue. 1st they suspend him for something he didn't do and then fire him for speaking up about it.

·
Bae-ly
1,966 Posts

Probably not. But getting public on side, while exposing a possible flawed system in the WWE wellness policy was probably worth it. Let's be honest he's never going to be pushed any further than he has been. He's clearly thought it was worth it to attempt to clear his name after his family (sisters?) previous drug issues.

It puts the onus back on WWE. He's been open about why he was suspended and has medical proof of what he took and why. What we don't know is if this had been run by WWE medical, management etc. But if he believes strongly enough that he's done no wrong, he's entitled to fight it, and he felt like fans of his deserved to know. Could it have been done privately? Sure but WWE sure as hell wouldn't come out and say we got the Adam Rose suspension wrong. So he would have the busted drug user cloud over his head.

21 - 40 of 193 Posts