Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
1. I've never heard of that site before
2. These threads are way too overdone.
3. Not trying to sound mean but The Rock is not returning GTFO over it.
4. And even if he does return and make one appearance, most of you still won't be satisfied.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
If I had the right email address or Twitter account, I could be 'in talks' with The Rock to appear at my house. Doesn't really mean anything.

Although if I did, I'm confident I could draw a bigger crowd with no other wrestlers than Ian 'taco?' Rotten could with Eddie and Rey.

·
Sgt. Pepper
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
4. And even if he does return and make one appearance, most of you still won't be satisfied.
1. The source is The Wrestling Observer
2. You contributed by posting.
3. I hate The Rock and could carless if he ever returns.
4. I'm not most people.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
People continuing to care whether The Rock comes back is like a 40 year old man still pining for his high school sweetheart. He's been gone 7 years. If he comes back, cool. If he doesn't, whatever.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
1. The source is The Wrestling Observer
2. You contributed by posting.
3. I hate The Rock and could carless if he ever returns.
4. I'm not most people.
1. Well on the link it says the Wrestling Answer, a site I've never heard of.
2. Way to state the obvious
3. If you hated the guy and could careless if he returns then why the hell would you make a thread about him returning?
4. Who cares??

·
Harley's Circus
2,564 Posts
never going to happen
Hes not needed unless you want to see him come out and put over Cena even though Cena really should be putting over other people now.

·
Sgt. Pepper
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1. Well on the link it says the Wrestling Answer, a site I've never heard of.
2. Way to state the obvious
3. If you hated the guy and could careless if he returns then why the hell would you make a thread about him returning?
4. Who cares??
Read the story on the link.

Also, God forbid I make a thread about a possible Rock return on a wrestling website...my bad. Next time I'll ask you for permission first.

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
you clearly did not click the link :|

its the wrestling observer

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Hiplop™;9019049 said:
you clearly did not click the link :|

its the wrestling observer
Yeah I didn't click the link because there's no point in reading an article that's completely bullshit.

Read the story on the link.

Also, God forbid I make a thread about a possible Rock return on a wrestling website...my bad. Next time I'll ask you for permission first.
Well it's a little ironic that you're saying you could careless about him returning to the WWE but you took the time to make a thread about it.

I don't think I'd see JordanPippen23 or Pyro make a thread about Randy Orton returning if he left the WWE or any other user that hates a wrestler and could careless about him.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
WWE promoted lots of the rocks movies yet he never actually appeared to promote them. I remember last year at the slammys(or year before) mcmahon even advertised it on stage and had a dvd copy of his movie too(lol, he was like "staring dwayne johnson who most of you know as the rock")

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
I don't think I'd see JordanPippen23 or Pyro make a thread about Randy Orton returning if he left the WWE or any other user that hates a wrestler and could careless about him.
Definately not. And this goes for The Rock too. :p

I don't believe any report on the net about The Rock. He's DONE appearing in WWE, I don't know why DONE is such a hard concept for people. Frankly, I don't think he's worth caring about in the first place.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
ANOTHER Rock thread? fpalm Isn't it about time the mods stickied a thread, preferably with the title 'Official STFU About The Rock (but if you really can't then at least do your whining and bitching here) Thread'

·
Registered
12,870 Posts
On the phone negotiating with Dwayne Johnson right now.

Reactions: Hazzard

·
Banned
311 Posts
If The Rock returns it'll be a one time appearance. In all honesty, I used to get excited over these little things regarding The Rock's return as well, but he's distanced himself from pro wrestling to such a point now that I'd rather have him not return.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts