Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
So, youre stalking them? How nice of you...

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Grow up, MoJo he wants to meet them and get some photographs of them as it's a once in a life time opportunity tbh. And sorry man I don't know when they will be arriving sorry to disappoint.

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
Grow up, MoJo he wants to meet them and get some photographs of them as it's a once in a life time opportunity tbh. And sorry man I don't know when they will be arriving sorry to disappoint.
Umm thats why they have meet-and-greets, you know. They'll definitely have a few while theyre out here.

I don't care who you are, if you just arrive here after flying 20 hours from the States, you are not going to want to deal with fans. I'd love to go out to the airport and try to get a photo with CM Punk, but i know that most likely he's gonna be shitty when he gets off the plane. I respect that. I'll wait for the signings, thank you.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dude, i'm not in the first town they arrive in...they have a show and then fly to next town, show, next town, show, fly then my town man its my dream to meet them i am going to their signing to but meeting them like this would be awesome

·
Registered
189 Posts
Your best chance is to catch them when they fly domestic. If they have a show in Brissy and a show in Sydney the next day they have to catch a plane down, they normally arrive in the afternoon as no body wants to wake up for a early flight. I was lucky enough to catch them a few years ago at Sydney airport, I belive the was flying Quants at the time but not sure if they still are now with the cheaper airlines on offer these days.

Yes that is Bischoff behind me

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cheers mate, hhahaha i love that photo, the thing is they got a signing at 3pm and the show is 7.30pm where I am, so they could arrive late morning? maybe like 9 or 10? I looked around on other forums and everyone said the same sort of thing

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
You can always ask them for a picture at the airport, I think alot of fans are doing the same thing. I just had the luck, that I was sleeping in the same hotel as them in Brussel. They were all very nice to us over there.

·
Banned
4,201 Posts
They must get pissed off being stalked at airports by obsessed fans.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Umm thats why they have meet-and-greets, you know. They'll definitely have a few while theyre out here.

I don't care who you are, if you just arrive here after flying 20 hours from the States, you are not going to want to deal with fans. I'd love to go out to the airport and try to get a photo with CM Punk, but i know that most likely he's gonna be shitty when he gets off the plane. I respect that. I'll wait for the signings, thank you.
Then wait. It's not like he's bothering Big Show in the shitter. Famous people signing autographs for fans?! Surely you jest.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
It's stupid how a majority of you act like what he did was stalking. He's a f'king fan of world-famous people who probably are used to this shit. He's not pulling any altercations; just regular fan stuff.

You've got to be plenty stupid to not try and snag a photo of your favorite wrestler. But hey, we're all adults who ARE BORING AS SH*T, why try to get more unique photos of your wrestlers when you can get carbon copy "Smile and thumbs up as you sit on a table" pics from meet and greets.

If they're in a bad mood, then okay, back off. If they're in a good mood, then shit, why NOT get a photo? It ain't like we're people who think pro wrestling is real and try to hit Chris Jericho because he's a kayfabe douche.

It must suck to be fans who approach them when they're told to like robots.

I applaud Miller. Sucks you didn't get kane though!

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
I like how everyone's saying he's a stalker.

Jesus christ, they shouldn't of signed a WWE contract if they didnt want fans.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts