Here are the results from the show that I went to:

Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov defeated Jimmy & Jay Uso w/Tamina

Ezekeil Jackson defeated Zach Ryder

Goldust defeated Ted DiBiase

US CHAMPIONSHIP
Daniel Bryan retained by defeating William Regal by submission

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
Randy Orton defeated Wade Barrett to retain
There was a referee bump in this match. Barrett hit Orton with the title belt. He then got on the mic and demanded Cena to put on a referee shirt and get down to the ring...or he'd be fired. Cena arrives in a referee shirt. Barrett tells Cena to hit Orton with a chair. Cena hesistates long enough for Orton to recover and RKO Barrett. Cena counts to three.

Intermission

Brie & Nikki Bella defeated Maryse & Alicia Fox
Eve was the referee and appeared to botch the finish by counting to 2 when she was supposed to count to 3. The bell rang after she only counted 2?

Sheamus defeated John Morrison
This was the match of the night. The crowd was split in support for both men.

Main Event:
John Cena defeated The Miz w/Alex Riley
Cena thanked the crowd for coming and gave a shout out to Wade Barrett's dad who was apparently in the audience.

It was a great show. I'll post pictures I took on here soon. Did anyone else from this forum go?

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,100 Posts
Sounds fun.

I need to see Bryan vs. Regal as a feud. Morrison vs. Sheamus has enormous potential.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
AmDrag vs Regal just gave me legit wood. I can only imagine them squaring off in identical ring gear.

This may seem like a completely inconsequential question, but does he use the 'I have til 5!' schtick at house shows?

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,100 Posts
This may seem like a completely inconsequential question, but does he use the 'I have til 5!' schtick at house shows?
He did it just once at the Stockton, CA house show I attended nearly a month ago now. He and John Morrison put on a clinic against one another, face vs. face, with Bryan just ever so narrowly playing the de facto heel in the match since Morrison plays such a solid face in the ring and a lot of the younger fans still don't know Bryan very well.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Goldust defeated Ted? Is that a sign that Goldust will have the upper hand at the end of their feud? Hopefully it's just a 'traditional norm' for house shows where babyfaces usually win and it doesn't continue on tv.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
That's pretty cool, Dragon's such a good heel. I love the fact that 'ROHbots' would boo the shit out of him throughout his entire entrance, but as soon as he started the 'Best in the world!' shit, the same guys would be chanting along. Obviously it's easier to control a crowd that can hear every word you shout without a mic, but he was just so good at it.

·
Registered
9,306 Posts
it might be possible since punk is injured. I dont mind a regal/bryan fued and having punk/bryan at WM 27
That'll be cool, or a triple threat of Regal, Bryan and Punk for the US Title at Wrestlemania 27.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Good god, I can't wait to see a Morrison/Sheamus one on one PPV match, it has the potential to be fantastic. I hope they give us this kind of card at the house show I'm going to tonight, sounds pretty awesome, much better than the Smackdown ones.

Bryan/Regal should turn into a feud for the US Title, to give Bryan something to do and put him over further.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Regal vs Bryan?

Wade Barrett's dad?

Man, I WISH I HADN'T MISSED THIS!!!

Thanks for posting.

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
Im going to the Birmingham show tonight, I expect a similar card, ill post videos and pictures when I get back.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Regal vs Bryan?

Wade Barrett's dad?

Man, I WISH I HADN'T MISSED THIS!!!

Thanks for posting.
Wow! I spoke to Wade Barrett's dad! He was sitting in the front three or four rows, near me, and he's a really nice guy. The Sheamus/Morrison match was great to watch and could have gone either way on what was a brilliant card.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
Wow. A match involving JoMo actually has me intrigued lol. I enjoyed their match on Raw a few weeks back so if it makes it to PPV I'd like to see it.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts