Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be attending the WWE house show on Sunday, December 8th at the Spokane Arena in Spokane, Washington. This is my second WWE event but my first house show.

What would I expect and is there a chance that I could actually meet (or shake hands) with the WWE Superstars (I'll be sitting near the ring)?

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Just make sure you run in the ring and low blow Orton 8*D

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
I've been to about 4 shows and I was ringside once and it wasn't that great actually as it like the movies I find u wanna be back some unless it like wrestlemania or a ppv of course.

In my few years I went I seen all the major stars except Jeff hardy, hhh, hbk, flair and eddie. The rest from 05-7 I seen the biggest names even the undertaker

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
Better than a taping, in some ways. This is a big town so it's usually both RAW and Smackdown here, with both not filling completely up, but when it was just the house show it was packed to the rafters. Since it's not televised the wrestlers have a little bit more fun, and there's often something goofy to send the crowd home with. Enjoy, basically.

If you're ringside you'll probably slap hands with some of them, and often whoever closes the show stays behind after the match to sign things

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
The last time I went when undertakers music hit loudest pop of the night by far. I got goosebumps all over. Him and Kane wrestled khali and henry and they double chokeslammed khali I believe it was.

That night was great it sucked that Greg helms did actually get hurt though flying to the outside

·
Nihilistic Mystics
6,005 Posts
You can expect all the babyfaces to win.

And from everything I've ever heard about House Shows, you can actually expect a more entertaining show than what they put on TV.

Also if you hang out near their cars like a stalker, maybe 1 of them will look in your direction, eventually.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts