Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure everyone heard about the who Tupac stuff with the hologram and all that.

If it was possible for WWE to do something like that during an episode of Raw,SD or something else(assuming of course, that persons family agreed to have it happen), who would you want them to have?

Eddie?Owen?Macho Man?

·
Registered
348 Posts
Definitely Owen. While other deaths hit hard as well (most notably Eddie and Benoit), Owen died in a terrible tragedy while the show was going on. I'd love to see The King of Harts in a hologram one more time, he was one of my favorites growing up even though I was supposed to hate him.

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
Mr. Perfect, walking out slowly, stopping with his hands on his hips with that smile on his face... Spit / slap the gum, toss the towel behind his back, and just achieve PERFECTION.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
How about if they ever induct Macho Man the lights go out at Mania and they do a great entrance of him. That would be amazing...

·
Banned
401 Posts
Wow! That would be sick if they replayed old matches like this.

I could see them doing something even bigger than this though.

·
Registered
335 Posts
It would be difficult to do it and then have it make sense at the same time I think. It would be cool in an undertaker storyline I suppose.

Actually what would really be sick would be for when Undertaker retires if they hologram a handful of passed away legends wearing the druid cloaks. Not sure if thats possible or not though.

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Ehh I don't know. I'm in the minority when it comes to this but I don't want it. I am a huge 2pac fan but when I saw the hologram stuff I thought it was a little disrespectful and stupid.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
It would be difficult to do it and then have it make sense at the same time I think. It would be cool in an undertaker storyline I suppose.

Actually what would really be sick would be for when Undertaker retires if they hologram a handful of passed away legends wearing the druid cloaks. Not sure if thats possible or not though.
That is terrible and I love it.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Some people might not like WWE doing it, but if they got permission from that superstars family to do it, would it still really be that big of an issue? If the persons family is ok with WWE doing something like that(especially if WWE does do that, it won't be for disrespectful reasons), then don't see a problem with it happening.

Just wonder how much it'd cost to do it though. But if WWE makes over 60M on 1 wrestlemania, I'm sure there's lots of money to spend on it...

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Lol Benoit would be epic with hellfire and all that then inring we see how he beats the shit out of eddie but then benoits wife and child come out and try to save eddie and talk to benoit then benoit turns face and they all go to heaven

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
How about him?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts