Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here play Heroclix? They've been previewing upcoming WWE pieces. As a clix nerd and a wrestling nerd I am beyond excited. Soon I'm gonna have Undertaker lead an army of Black Lanterns against an Infinity Gauntlet wielding Ric Flair and it's gonna be AMAZING!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
used to play marvel and mechwarrior, but not in yrs

·
Registered
255 Posts
I'd love to play TMNT, or Marvel heroclix, but there'd be no one who might play it with me except my little nieces. They're into Pokemon cards, so they'd prolly be interested.

How do you play it anyways?

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd love to play TMNT, or Marvel heroclix, but there'd be no one who might play it with me except my little nieces. They're into Pokemon cards, so they'd prolly be interested.

How do you play it anyways?
An extremely simplified explanation would be "chess with superpowers"
Characters have a dial with stats and powers appearing in a window. Through the course of the game you turn the dial, usually via your character getting injured, and the stats or powers may change.
They havent revealed how the WWE characters would work, but I'd imagine Cena would get a huge bump to his stats late dial to represent him going SuperCena after taking a beat down the whole match.
It's a fairly complex game, not gonna lie, but I enjoy it.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are they still cheap plastic things that are about the size of a fingernail?
Not that small, more like finger sized. The quality is pretty good actually, unless you are big into miniatures then your idea of quality may vary.

never heard of this game.
It's been around for over 15 years. It mainly features Marvel and DC characters, making up the bulk majority of the game, but it also includes TMNT, Lord of the Rings, Halo, Gears of War, Star Trek, Assassin's Creed, Yugioh, Bioshock, Kick-Ass, and probably more that I can't remember off hand, and now WWE, well come October at least.
I'm not sure how kayfabe realistically Roman Reigns could superman punch Superman, but it's a game involving little plastic superheroes, whose got time to worry about that ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts