Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://wrestlingforum.com

-- During Monday's Raw, WWE ran a local ad in the Central Florida market advertising "The return of Randy Orton" for the February 16 Raw in Orlando. WWE listed Orton for Monday's Raw on their website, but they continue to delay his return until finding the right timing. [ Thanks to correspondent Josh Parry ]
this is the go home show for Fast Lane

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
I hate WWE so so much these days when it comes to returns.

Every fucking return is broadcast. Never any surprises. Look at Reigns. Out for months and instead of letting him get the mega pop he would have gotten from a surprise return they had him doing fucking promos every week via satellite.

·
Registered
4,221 Posts

Every fucking return is broadcast. Never any surprises. Look at Reigns. Out for months and instead of letting him get the mega pop he would have gotten from a surprise return they had him doing fucking promos every week via satellite.
agreed. Even Bryan's return was advertised and he did guest GM and shit. So stupid.

·
I'm the world's greatest superhero. I can do whate
21,296 Posts
Vince always advertises returns, he cares more about ratings than surprises.

Last night was the perfect time for him to return. He should've been the one to cost Rollins the match.
Had to be Reigns though, right? Because everything is about him now...well him and Cena.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
54,753 Posts
Vince always advertises returns, he cares more about ratings than surprises.

Had to be Reigns though, right? Because everything is about him now...well him and Cena.
Of course. He's the new Cena, but won't last half the time Cena did.

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Last night was the perfect time for him to return. He should've been the one to cost Rollins the match.
Nah, that would've actually made sense and it's WWE so :draper2

I would actually like if he didn't come back on that night and instead came back the Monday following. Just fool everyone.

·
54,753 Posts
Reigns will be lucky if he lasts a fifth of the time Cena has.
Yep. I think he's already been sabotaged, tbh. He doesn't stand a chance at being the face of the company for an extended amount of time because Vince felt the need to rush his push to the top. If they waited, alot of this backlash probably wouldn't have happened.

·
on the right track
3,702 Posts

Terrible promos too. :lol

I just hope it's not a wasted return. He has plenty of momentum going his way, that should be used in a feud with Rollins.

Don't screw this up, WWE.

·
54,753 Posts

I wonder who the hell this guy was then? :lol
I would be pissed if I was that guy. Imagine if it was planned for him to make a run-in, and then at the last second Vince called an audible and he sat out there all night like that for no reason?

:lol

·
Registered
11,111 Posts
Don't advertise him if you aren't gonna fucking bring him back simple as that WWE, your constant pissing around isn't funny now we just want him back

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.