Wrestling Forum banner

WWE has seemed like a B grade promotion since Cena left

992 13
I remember in 2016 when Cena was still full time and they had Mauro announcing WWE still felt watchable. But ever since Cena left WWE has not felt like WWE. Hell TNA had more star power in 2010. They have no big names left. Just the fact that i don't even know who the champs are is pretty sad. I know Kofi is but don't even know who the champ of RAW is. And the only reason i know it's Kofi is because he has been so horrible at being a champion for some time now. WWE needs stars.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Baby Yoda
31,392 Posts
The lack of star power is there for everyone to see.

That's why they're bringing in Austin whenever they need to sell tickets. It didn't use to seem that desperate as it was usually Cena who they brought back, but he's left for Hollywood.

This is the era of no stars and draws.

· Registered
5,077 Posts
As bad as the last 10 years have been I can tell you the highlights of each year.

I can't even tell you my top 3 feuds this year.

The Ronda and Becky Lynch stuff was pretty cool, other than that I can't tell you. Lesnar vs Rollins feud was lame. Roman Reigns only feud was with Shane and Mcintyre. Randy Orton hasn't done much. Kevin Owen didn't do anything until now with Shane.

The 24/7 Title, There you go. My highlight of the year. When I look back in 2019 in 10 years I will think about the 48/7 European TV Champ R-Truth.

· Registered
7,002 Posts
As bad as the last 10 years have been I can tell you the highlights of each year.

The Ronda and Becky Lynch stuff was pretty cool, other than that I can't tell you. Lesnar vs Rollins feud was lame. Roman Reigns only feud was with Shane and Mcintyre. Randy Orton hasn't done much. Kevin Owen didn't do anything until now with Shane.

The 24/7 Title, There you go. My highlight of the year. When I look back in 2019 in 10 years I will think about the 48/7 European TV Champ R-Truth.
Give me the highlights of 2009 till now

· Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Yeah it's so bad right now. Like i watch but i don't know what is going on because it's so meaningless. SD is awful too. It's like nothing happens on that show at all and Kofi is the champ. RAW has Alexa and sometimes Brock, but that it is literally it.

24/7 title is boring now too. It isn't even hardcore it's just jobbers running around like 12 year olds. Da fuk.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.