Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in these pg times, which do you think WWE has more of a problem with...

making credible faces or dominate heels? because it seems like they cant do either.

or yet it lacks consistency. for example i remember about a month or two ago Cody Rhodes getting booed pretty heavily yet now when he enters its nothing more than a whisper. i mean, why would they boo anyway, poor boy has lost all momentum he was gaining and certainly lost heat. not his fault..

another example, brodus clay gaining momentum and a fan base a few weeks after debuting and they pull him off air. if he wasnt ready, he wasnt ready. why put him on in the first place?

they downfall of Miz...not knowing WHAT to do with Kofi...

i could go on with more examples but im sure if you are a regular viewer you have seen and can understand some of what im talking about, and it all points to the fact that most of these guys cant get over, or if they do, they cant stay over.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Faces. New heels pop up all the time in WWE ATM but how many over faces have they made? CM Punk and that's basically it.

·
Banned
6,530 Posts
Yes

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Faces. New heels pop up all the time in WWE ATM but how many over faces have they made? CM Punk and that's basically it.
i agree with this, yet i would count Sheamus as well. Still, 2 isn't a whole lot...

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
The future of heels in WWE looks pretty strong. Rhodes, Ziggler, Barret, Bryan, Sandow, Ambrose (even Punk, Sheamus, Orton could very well go heel to add), but I can't name a SINGLE midcard face who has hopes of being world champion, but maybe it's just my bad memory. The only one that has even a remote chance is Ryder, and Ryback if they push him.

·
Premium Member
18,745 Posts
TBH I thought that they had a good thing going with Henry, but then they bitched him out to Big Show when Show was knocking him out all the time. It had been a long time since there was someone who played a heel who didn't need to weasel his way out of losses.

But there main problem is wit faces. Besides maybe Kofi and Ryder, there's nobody who i could see winning the WHC/WWE title who hasn't already done so.

·
Banned
2,743 Posts
TBH I thought that they had a good thing going with Henry, but then they bitched him out to Big Show when Show was knocking him out all the time. It had been a long time since there was someone who played a heel who didn't need to weasel his way out of losses.

But there main problem is wit faces. Besides maybe Kofi and Ryder, there's nobody who i could see winning the WHC/WWE title who hasn't already done so.
I can't even see those guys winning anytime soon either. Those guys have some deep holes in there characters. Zach Ryder couldn't really be taken seriously enough to be a legit main eventer with his current character. He's also consistently jobbing out week after week. They are not even doing anything with him at all besides having him lose and still semi involved in a pointless angle with Eve. Kofi Kingston on the other hand isn't in much better shape.

I said Zach Ryder's character couldn't be taken seriously but at least he has a character. What the hell is Kofi Kingston? A black athletic guy that enjoys clapping his hands? I couldn't really define who he is even if I thought about it in a quiet room for hours. Kofi Kingston just needs a complete character overhaul before they even think about putting him close to the main event. Not only has WWE booked Kofi incorrectly but I haven't really seen much from him in terms of mic skills and overall charisma so I wouldn't even necessarily agree that he's a main event talent either.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
They can solve this problem by turning Cena and HHH heel, align them and lead a faction and feud them with babyfaces who could use the rub.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts