Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Kelly is nothing more than a fake role model, completely talentless wrestling wise. Not that I care about the Diva´s division anyway.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
She's a joke and always will be. Her booking though, has been trash not that she deserves better.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
She a fighting champion cause she never back downs and is not scared to face anyone,asfor her roll-ups win hey it don't matter how you win aslong as you get the job done and thats what Kelly does.
I heard Booker T on commentary.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Kelly is aweful and boring.

And this feud has been a shambles. You can't make someone as ridiculous as Kelly look like a serious contender, she's a glorified barbie doll who's added SLIGHTLY to her repitoire over the years. Her winning repeatidly with roll-ups has done nothing to elevate her in the eyes of fans and has made Beth Pheonix, who is one of the most interesting female professional wrestlers in the WWE and Natalya look like idiots. Kelly is nothing but Vince having a wank. I'm so sick of her.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Sluty little ECW stripper

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Some of you might not like this but its the truth its clearly WWE Sees Kelly as The Face Of The Divas Div and they had her stand up to everone one who tried to take her down and keeps proving that she not a fluke champion.

Kelly's Wins Since becoming Champion: Beat Both Bellas,has out smarted Nattie & Beth number of times and has 2 victories over Beth so IMO WWE has done a good job in booking Kelly As A Fighting Champion.
In terms of how a babyface champion should win against much stronger heel challengers you're right, the problem is that Kelly is so ridiculously untalented that it pisses a lot of people off. This is something Gail Kim should've been doing, sure, she wasn't as popular as Kelly but had she been given a chance to work for longer than 2 minutes her ability would've got her over, allowing WWE to book this angle like her TNA feud with Kong.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
A roll-up is a fluke win? Sounds like a fair, normal win to me. What is she supposed to do, not take the opportunity but instead try to set up her finisher, which might result in a loss?

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
She sux horribly as a wrestler lets be honest. look at last week's Raw and every Raw before that. She is terrified to hit the ropes. she can't even hit the ropes and is considered good? she does 2 gymnastic moves..lol Obviously Vince cares about in-ring skills :rolleyes: I'm going out on a limb and saying her tits and ass have alot to do with it.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
A roll-up is a fluke win?
It is when it's booked to be. Kelly Kelly getting tossed around the ring and dominated for five minutes followed by a roll-up "outta nowhere" and running out of the ring afterwards with her opponent at full strength is a fluke win.

Kelly Kelly actually has a finisher. It would be nice if she used it against legitimate competitors to her title once in awhile.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
FACE OF THE WOMENS (aka "DIVAS") DIVISION!!

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
I wholeheartedly agree with this.

She may not be the best wresler, heck she can't even wrestler half as good as miss overrated herself Trish Stratus but she is over and brings more personality to the ring than Natayla does.

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
Kelly has personality? News to me.

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
She a fighting champion cause she never back downs and is not scared to face anyone,asfor her roll-ups win hey it don't matter how you win aslong as you get the job done and thats what Kelly does.
I'm sorry, but "not backing down" is not impressive when it's all scripted and she knows she's about to get a win anyway. She has nothing to fear from Beth because she knows she won't actually get beat up. So how hard is it to act like she isn't going to lose? . . .when she knows she won't, and knows she won't actually be hurt? I mean come on. . .

If it was remotely realistic, Kelly Kelly would get destroyed by Beth and would be afraid to even step into the ring with her due to the massive difference in power and durability.

So yeah, I don't see how WWE did a "good job" just because they booked her with all wins. She has not looked impressive in any of her wins imo.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts