Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Sunday at the Survivor Series pay-per-view, “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt will put his WWE Universal Championship on the line against Daniel Bryan. However, fans who are hoping to see Bryan win the title should not get their hopes up.

In recent weeks, Bryan has come across as conflicted. At some points he comes across as a heel and other times as a babyface and last week on Friday Night SmackDown he showed some hints of going back to being a full-blown babyface but he also insulted the fans in attendance. I’m told that whatever is happening with Bryan extends beyond his feud with Wyatt and WWE has bigger plans for The Fiend.

I’m told that there are no plans to take the Universal Title off of Wyatt, which means he will still be the champion after Survivor Series. In fact, there are big plans for him at WrestleMania. I don’t know who he will be facing but a few people have been considered, including Roman Reigns.

The repackaging of Bray Wyatt is something that has been in the works long before he returned to WWE TV a few months ago. People in WWE management have been very impressed by the work he’s put into the character and the work he’s put in to getting himself into shape. Vince McMahon wasn’t fully sold on him during his previous run when he led the Wyatt Family and when he was teaming with Matt Hardy but I’m told that McMahon really likes the Firefly Fun House segments and it was his idea to have Wyatt wrestle under the red lights.

The red light idea is something McMahon has done before, notably during Kane’s first few matches in WWE in late 1997 and early 1998. One WWE source told me that there is more time and effort being put into Wyatt’s storylines than most of the roster so that bodes well for him.

One WWE source who is close to the creative process told me that Wyatt will be in one of the main event matches at WrestleMania so expect to see his push continue and they are working on ways to keep him strong. The idea is to make sure he’s not pinned until they find the right person to beat him.
Source: https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/wwe-has-bigger-plans-for-bray-wyatt-after-survivor-series/

·
Asuka
96,501 Posts
So Bray retains, Bray isn't losing the Universal title anytime soon, Bray is in a featured match at WrestleMania, possibly Roman Reigns, WWE won't beat Bray until they find the "right person" to beat him (AKA Roman), and the red lights, which don't work, came from Vinces mind, not his.

These are all common sense things that we can all see from the product.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Bray is going to beat Bryan for the next 3 ppvs, also it keeps Bryan from the Rumble, so he doesn't take any shine away from Roman's big victory, then Bray will lose at Mania to Roman

Anybody can see that wwe has no plans for Bryan, since Bryan and Bray have only had a 2 week build for Survivor Series, everything wwe is doing is to build up bray so it's a big deal when Roman beats him, after Mania I don't see wwe doing anything with bray

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

·
tombstone blues
14,292 Posts
Baby GURL, vince already has the right guy to beat the fiend

Its just that no one else agrees with Vince's pick

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Im all for Bray holding the title until Mania (atleast) and I’ll never complain about him getting a huge push, he’s the best thing going right now.

I personally think the one and only person who should beat him for the title is Braun Strowman. The history behind the feud is there and Braun could be a very credible threat with a little bit of work leading up to Mania. Will they do Roman instead?? Most likely and I think it’s a terrible choice. I also feel like Romans consistent ME days are over but you never know. Either way I think he’s a bad choice and should stay where he’s at on the card right now, it’s working. Strowman should be the one to beat him. Could be a fantastic feud and build up and Strowman still needs a title run.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
So Bray retains, Bray isn't losing the Universal title anytime soon, Bray is in a featured match at WrestleMania, possibly Roman Reigns, WWE won't beat Bray until they find the "right person" to beat him (AKA Roman), and the red lights, which don't work, came from Vinces mind, not his.

These are all common sense things that we can all see from the product.
Bray Wyatt is the champion and is getting the main event at Mania...how can you possibly bitch anymore?

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
I've told people for weeks now, get your money on Reigns & him to main event WM. it's free money. They are giving away free money!

I've made money on the WM main event for 3 of the last 4 years (I got Taker/Reigns wrong) & I'm about to make it 4 out of 5.

Bet before the Rumble for max profit.
Link to where I can bet plz. My book doesn't take WWE.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
I've told people for weeks now, get your money on Reigns & him to main event WM. it's free money. They are giving away free money!

I've made money on the WM main event for 3 of the last 4 years (I got Taker/Reigns wrong) & I'm about to make it 4 out of 5.

Bet before the Rumble for max profit.
Link to where I can bet plz. My book doesn't take WWE.
SKYBET.

They got that in America? Google it.

·
Asuka
96,501 Posts
Bray Wyatt is the champion and is getting the main event at Mania...how can you possibly bitch anymore?
I'm not bitching, I'm just stating facts, because this is what's going to happen. Although I want to get him off of this WrestleMania losing streak, and I know it's going to continue. If I have to bitch about anything, it'd be that.

I'm thrilled that he's the champion, and I'm happy with his direction, although I do NOT believe he's getting the WrestleMania main event. He's in one of the top matches, but I doubt it'll be the main event. ESPECIALLY if CM Punk returns. If Punk returns, forget it, Bray isn't even in contention.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
SKYBET.

They got that in America? Google it.
Thank you sir. I'll VPN if need be. I am a big gambler.
Reigns/Fiend is 7/1 here, which I believe is -700 in American odds. I'm planning on putting 30 on them which pays out 240 & maybe 10 on Punk/Rollins just in case which pays out way more. Big profit either way

I'm not bitching, I'm just stating facts, because this is what's going to happen. Although I want to get him off of this WrestleMania losing streak, and I know it's going to continue. If I have to bitch about anything, it'd be that.

I'm thrilled that he's the champion, and I'm happy with his direction, although I do NOT believe he's getting the WrestleMania main event. He's in one of the top matches, but I doubt it'll be the main event. ESPECIALLY if CM Punk returns. If Punk returns, forget it, Bray isn't even in contention.
It's Bray vs. Reigns or Punk vs. Rollins.

Brock and Cain won't main (rhymes haha) and Lynch and Rousey (if it happens) won't either. I'm putting money on both Reigns/Fiend and Punk/Seth. Low risk high reward brah. I'll be laughing all the way to the bank thanks to Vinny Mac once again. I got PAID picking the 3 women last year betting on it straight after TLC when your girl won the title. WWE is so easy to predict it's free money.

·
Registered
22,858 Posts
Surprise, the red lights are Vince's idea. Was probably his idea back in 97 with Kane too. Hopefully he remembers how dumb it was then too and why they got rid of them.

But hey, in his own twisted Vince way, at least it shows he has invested in the character.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts