Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Try being informed instead of just opinionated.
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The Wrestling Observer reports WWE has signed Ashley Fliehr Johnson to a developmental contract. She is the daughter of WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair.

Reports surfaced earlier this month that Ashley intended to follow in the footsteps of her legendary father as she was training to become a professional wrestler. She is expected to join WWE's Tampa, Florida based developmental training facility in the summer.

Ashley is the third Flair child to enter the professional wrestling industry. David notably competed for World Championship Wrestling from 1999 to 2001 while Reid currently wrestles on the independent circuit.

Ashley was a star volleyball player in high school, leading her team to two state titles in North Carolina. She graduated from North Carolina State University with a Bachelor of Arts and is an ACE® Certified Personal Trainer. She also attended Appalachian State University where she was a Division-1 Full Scholarship Athlete in volleyball.
:hmm: Thoughts? Volleyball to wrestling. Seems legit...

·
The Man
25,723 Posts
well i guess she is athletic so that means she'll either play a slut character or be a ring announcer. WWE just doesnt care about women wrestling like they used to.

Which wife is she from i wonder.

·
Banned
852 Posts
All I can say is this: I sure hope she's better than David Flair was.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
At first I said to myself "WTF?" after reading the title, and then saw "'s daughter."

They've already got a great daughter of a wrestler who actually has proven to have in-ring talent with whom they've done jack shit with (no, not Tamina). I can't imagine they see a whole lot of potential in this Ashley for reasons beyond her name.

·
Registered
106 Posts
She can't be worse than Garrett Bischoff :p

·
Banned
254 Posts
David is back in the E?

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
future jobber to get a farting gimmick(she will be worst than nattie though cos she will secrete some yellow liquid) and be rolled up by Kelly Kelly

·
Banned
407 Posts
wonder which boy in the back will make her scream first time! wooooooooooo

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
They just hired her so that they could all bang her and then rely the details to her dad.

·
Registered
8,254 Posts
Soo much volleyball talk.Let that be her gimmick.

·
Banned
882 Posts
Wasn't Reid the one they were looking at awhile back, who cares about this girl? She's not Diva hot and being a volleyball player doesn't really have anything to do with wrestling. I guess they're just gonna try to leech off her name, which at this point isn't much considering how far Flair has fallen.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts