Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just wrote a little list :

10 luchadores :

Hunico, Epico, Chavo Guerrero, Primo Colon, Ricardo Rodriguez (as Chimera), Peter Orlov, El Hijo de Medico Asesino (currently unassigned), Rey Mysterio Jr., Sin Cara or Alberto Del Rio.

14 high-flyers and midweights :

You can add a few lightweight, midweight wrestlers like the Usos, Evan Bourne, Yoshi Tatsu, Jinder Mahal, Tyler Reks, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder, Justin Gabriel, John Morrison, Tyson Kidd or Daniel Bryan.

= A total of 24 wrestlers with that you can create a new Internet show for high flying or technical wrestlers.

By the way, I promise that I will ask to promote such a show (yep I can, i have far more power than you), but i need to know if you will watch it or not and regulary or not. Please answer honestly.

Nota bene : In this project, the best and high stars won't be taken off the main shows. They will be on both, the same for the FCW wrestlers in the list. This show if it goes on TV will remplace Superstars alternatively with a hardcore/realism show (with a huge MMA cage and weapons).

· Registered
1,078 Posts
Re: WWE has a lot of luchadores o_o

I just wrote a little list :

13 luchadores-like :

Hunico, Epico, Chavo Guerrero, Primo Colon, Ricardo Rodriguez (as Chimera), Evan Bourne, Yoshi Tatsu, Jinder Mahal, Peter Orlov, El Hijo de Medico Asesino (currently unassigned), Rey Mysterio Jr., , Sin Cara or Alberto Del Rio.

You can add a few lightweight, midweight wrestlers like the Usos, Tyler Reks, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder, Justin Gabriel, John Morrison, Tyson Kidd or Daniel Bryan.

A total of 24 wrestlers with that you can create a new Internet show for high flying or technical wrestlers.
I don't think you quite know what a luchadore is. Its not just ahigh flyer. Also, apparently, being Mexican makes you a luchadore.

· Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

Hiplop™;9388936 said:
almost all of those are jobbers. No one will watch that
Jobbers by storylines and in reality good wrestlers. a WWE jobber has to be able to sell and to sustain many dangerous moves made by botching giants.

I don't think you quite know what a luchadore is. Its not just ahigh flyer. Also, apparently, being Mexican makes you a luchadore.
I modified the list, Peter Orlov was famous in the Lucha Libre world as Alex Koslov.

· Registered
1,078 Posts

Jobbers by storylines and in reality good wrestlers. a WWE jobber has to be able to sell and to sustain many dangerous moves made by botching giants.

I modified the list, Peter Orlov was famous in the Lucha Libre world as Alex Koslov.
Oh, my bad. I thought he was just a really good indy guy.

· Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Re: WWE has a lot of luchadores and high flyers

If WWE decides to create such internet show dedicated to high flyers and luchardores :

- would you personaly watch it ?
- would it add credibility to the wrestlers into it ?

The idea is to officially ask for the creation of a internet show. This kind of low-visible shows could be easier accepted by Vince and could slowly build a hype for highflying and technical wrestlers. Later a visible cruiserweight division would be revealed on live shows and put people in awe. Imagine we can use the arrivals of Del Rio and Sin Cara to rebuild a credible and impressive new "cruiserweight division".

When you look carefully you can see that many stars are indeed on my above list. It's the future, we are in a world where impressive moves are cheered.

You can also add a few big guys (as heels) during matches in order to build heat.

· Registered
4,939 Posts
Re: WWE has a lot of luchadores and high flyers

It would be superstars minus the tv deal. And I see no reason Del Rio, Bryan, and Morrison would be taken off the main shows.

Now would I watch it? Sure. Same as I watch Superstars. But I would be more interested if they had hardcore-type matches mixed in. Not necessarily old ECW style bloodfests, but more like WWECW extreme rules matches.

· Banned
4,575 Posts
Re: WWE has a lot of luchadores and high flyers. I will ask a dedicated show for them

Oh good lord. WWE has like 5 luchadores. The rest are old/uninteresting/indy stars.

· Registered
5,747 Posts
Re: WWE has a lot of luchadores and high flyers. I will ask a dedicated show for them

So you'd want a special house show for the internet?

· Masonic!
1,585 Posts

Oh good lord. WWE has like 5 luchadores. The rest are old/uninteresting/indy stars.
Some of the best in WWE were indy stars.

This show would be all I would watch of WWE after WrestleMania when everything dies down.

Cruiserweights were the reason to watch WCW.

· Banned
4,575 Posts

Some of the best in WWE were indy stars.
I know they were. I'm saying that, other than the 5 luchadores, the rest are either old, uninteresting, or former indy stars that wouldn't necessarily be classified as "luchadores". Danielson, Punk, Bourne, etc. are all great, but they aren't luchadores.

· Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)

The arrival of Mistico will officialy coincide with the recreation of the ...

Cruiserweight title belt

Normally the cruiserweight title will be reintroduced after Wrestlemania (the official first ME match of Sin Cara is set during Wrestlemania). :)

I am happy.

· Registered
5,034 Posts

BRING BACK CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE!!!

WWE really should bring back that title. I don't see why they don't.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.