Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice of Scott to say that but I don't think any match with only 10 minutes can steal the show, in 15 minutes I think they can though.

It's going to be shame if Rock doesn't show up @ Mania. I would've loved to see a 30sec backstage stare down with Brock and Rock before Brock's match.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Re: WWE Hall of Famers comment on the IC Title Ladder match, Rock not Showing Up @ Mania 31?

The reason there having this Ladder match is so they can put guys they don't know what do with go after the secondary title, regardless the build up has been pretty good.

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
Re: WWE Hall of Famers comment on the IC Title Ladder match, Rock not Showing Up @ Mania 31?

If this is a 10 minute match, fuck this company! It should go for a minimum 20 minutes.

·
Registered
8,560 Posts

Rock should and will always choose advancing his acting career over wrestling, not to mention the only role at Mania31 would be to celebrate with Reigns, which seems foolish, Rock shouldn't put himself in a position to be booed.

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

If this is a 10 minute match, fuck this company! It should go for a minimum 20 minutes.
I'm confused as to why people say the IC match is only getting 10 mins...
It's the 6th biggest match on the freaking card. How much time do you expect WWE to give it?

Reigns-Lesnar, Sting-HHH, Taker-Wyatt, Cena-Rusev and Orton-Rollins are bigger matches and will get more time.

Last year, all the matches combined (time) was 120 minutes.

And this year you got the long ass Sting entrance as well, Taker will have a long entrance that'll take 5 minutes and there's the Divas match and The Battle Royal.

15 minute Max for the Ladder Match. 20 minutes? No Way, WWE doesn't give a shit about those guys to give them 20 minutes.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts

Rock should and will always choose advancing his acting career over wrestling, not to mention the only role at Mania31 would be to celebrate with Reigns, which seems foolish, Rock shouldn't put himself in a position to be booed.

After RR15 I doubt Rock will endorsed Roman ever again

60,006 Posts

The ladder match can steal the show provided that Tryth diesnt steak the title again.

The Legends comments show why Bryan has no place in this match. HBK and Hall speak of young guys changing their careers or having a Mania moment. Neither of these apply to Bryan, Been there done that. He sticks out like a sore thumb in this match. Still, I want him to win and I hope the match is great;I just think he deserved better from WWE.

·
Banned
1,315 Posts

NOOOOOOO THE GOAT NOT SHOWING UP :frown2::crying: hosting SNL for the 4th time though? DAMN :rock
And the ladder match is a fucking ladder match, it deserves at least 15-20 minutes.

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

The ladder match can steal the show provided that Tryth diesnt steak the title again.

The Legends comments show why Bryan has no place in this match. HBK and Hall speak of young guys changing their careers or having a Mania moment. Neither of these apply to Bryan, Been there done that. He sticks out like a sore thumb in this match. Still, I want him to win and I hope the match is great;I just think he deserved better from WWE.
If the match got 20 min + Bryan won = Not a single complaint from me

After RR15 I doubt Rock will endorsed Roman ever again
:vince3 He Will

·
Banned
1,315 Posts

If the match got 20 min + Bryan won = Not a single complaint from me

:vince3 He Will
Or ambrose wins.

·
Registered
4,623 Posts

It's the 6th biggest match on the freaking card. How much time do you expect WWE to give it?

Reigns-Lesnar, Sting-HHH, Taker-Wyatt, Cena-Rusev and Orton-Rollins are bigger matches and will get more time.

Last year, all the matches combined (time) was 120 minutes.

And this year you got the long ass Sting entrance as well, Taker will have a long entrance that'll take 5 minutes and there's the Divas match and The Battle Royal.

15 minute Max for the Ladder Match. 20 minutes? No Way, WWE doesn't give a shit about those guys to give them 20 minutes.
Here is how I would like it to be.

The Sting HHH and Take Wyatt matches should be 15 minutes of actual in ring action (Entrances and stare downs could take about 40 minutes for these matches combined). Cena-Rusev 10 minutes match with 10 minutes for the entrance. Orton-Rollins 20 minutes match with 5 minutes for entrances. Reigns-Brock should be somewhere in between 10-15 minutes, if Reigns walks through the crowd (most likely), then we are looking at close to 10 minutes for entrances in this match.

Ladder match for 25 minutes, the Duane Gill memorial battle royal for 10 minutes, and the Divas match for 5-10 minutes.

In all likelihood, it will turn out the way you have predicted with the ladder match for just 10 minutes.

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Or ambrose. I wouldn't mind either. Ambrose can be much more entertaining if given good booking.
We all have different opinions. If it was a different scenario, I probably wouldn't have minded Ambrose winning but with all the Bryan fuckery going on, he should win this match.

He went from cutting promos saying he's going to win the Rumble to saying he was going to beat Reigns and main event Mania to saying he's going to win the IC Title.

3 consecutive clean PPV matches losses for Bryan would make his comeback one of the worst in history.

This isn't what we waited 8 months for.

·
Banned
1,315 Posts

We all have different opinions. If it was a different scenario, I probably wouldn't have minded Ambrose winning but with all the Bryan fuckery going on, he should win this match.

He went from cutting promos saying he's going to win the Rumble to saying he was going to beat Reigns and main event Mania to saying he's going to win the IC Title.

3 consecutive clean PPV matches losses for Bryan would make his comeback one of the worst in history.

This isn't what we waited 8 months for.
How about bryan wins. cena wins. Unified ladder match for US/IC title at the main event of summerslam between the two with Bryan going over? This would do two things, give bryan a clean win over cena, AND bring major prestige back to both titles.

Reactions: oleanderson89

·
Registered
7,900 Posts

Here is how I would like it to be.

The Sting HHH and Take Wyatt matches should be 15 minutes of actual in ring action (Entrances and stare downs could take about 40 minutes for these matches combined). Cena-Rusev 10 minutes match with 10 minutes for the entrance. Orton-Rollins 20 minutes match with 5 minutes for entrances. Reigns-Brock should be somewhere in between 10-15 minutes, if Reigns walks through the crowd (most likely), then we are looking at close to 10 minutes for entrances in this match.

Ladder match for 25 minutes, the Duane Gill memorial battle royal for 10 minutes, and the Divas match for 5-10 minutes.

In all likelihood, it will turn out the way you have predicted with the ladder match for just 10 minutes.
There's no way they will give the Ladder match 25 minutes. TLC2 at WM17 lasted only 15 minutes.

·
Registered
4,623 Posts

There's no way they will give the Ladder match 25 minutes. TLC2 at WM17 lasted only 15 minutes.
I was just saying that since this some of their best wrestlers are in this match, I think it should be given more time. On a side note, TLC2 was really great but I enjoyed the WM16 ladder match more and that match went for over 20 minutes. :)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts