Wrestling Forum banner

WWE Hall of Famer to return to RAW on March 7th *contains spoilers*

5348 Views 51 Replies 47 Participants Last post by  CM12Punk
http://www.pwinsider.com/article/55585/steve-austins-raw-return-set.html?p=1

Steve Austin is scheduled to appear on the 3/7 edition of Raw, which will take place at the American Airlines Arena in Dallas. The building is advertising his appearance on the show. Austin is currently taping the upcoming season of the new/old series "Tough Enough" for WWE.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· Registered
3,646 Posts
that won't happen but if they do happen to come out and have a stare down Austin/Rock - I am pretty sure the miz will come out and then john cena...and perhaps austin gives the miz a stunner and the rock gives cena a rock bottom

but i doubt that will happen

· Registered
146 Posts
To be honest there is no point in getting your hopes up over Austin/Rock interaction. Austin is probably just gonna be there to plug Tough Enough a bit more. Not saying I would want to see anything go down but I don't see it happening.

· Registered
1,600 Posts
I am so in the minority here, but i would feel the same about a Rock/Austin Interaction as i do about Taker/Trips @ Mania.

It was cool in 2001, but i am over it now.

· The Definition of Excellence
1,620 Posts
If would make for fun tv, but honestly anything within the next 5 weeks that dosn't build to a Wrestlemania moment is a waist of air time.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.