Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted by: Wrestling-Radio.com

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that WWE Hall of Famer “Superstar” Billy Graham's is not in good health after a liver transplant he received in 2002 has begun to fail. Hospital tests have revealed an enlarged spleen and high blood pressure, particularly in the portal vein, which often stems from liver disease.

Graham nearly died back in 2002 after veins in his esophagus ruptured. He survived due to receiving a new liver.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
I wish him the best, i hope he recovers.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,028 Posts
All the best Billy

·
Registered
487 Posts
Its very serious when your body begins to reject an organ. Some of the reactions you body begins to take are irreversible. Best wishes to the original Superstar.

·
Registered
12,415 Posts
A pity he messed up his relationship with the WWE. He may die before making amends. Get well soon Superstar!

·
Registered
240 Posts
I hope he lives long enough to get his wish of seeing Linda McMahon lose in her campaign for senate.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Without Superstar there would be no Hogan, Ventura, Steiner, and probably no Triple H.

The guy was way ahead of his time.

I was just watching his DVD, and it's great.

I started watching wrestling in '90, so he was a little before my time, but he was amazing.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Without Superstar there would be no Hogan, Ventura, Steiner, and probably no Triple H.

The guy was way ahead of his time.

I was just watching his DVD, and it's great.

I started watching wrestling in '90, so he was a little before my time, but he was amazing.
Most certainly.

I hope he pulls through ok.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Sad to hear that Graham's health isn't the best at the moment. I am really hoping that he pulls through, he was a great talent during his prime. Get well soon Superstar!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts