Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1

The Babyface of WF
I just honestly feel really bad for her. Her life keeps getting worse, and worse and she is not doing anything to help herself.
Why feel bad for irredeemable scum? I'd rather spend my pity on those who are suffering from the virus not some dumb bitch who's given chance after chance to fix their problems.

Premium Member
Why feel bad for irredeemable scum? I'd rather spend my pity on those who are suffering from the virus not some dumb bitch who's given chance after chance to fix their problems.
She probably has a chemical imbalance beyond her understanding. No one in her life seems to have been willing to get her the help she needs. She has not killed anyone so she is not "irredeemable."

Registered
Who gives a fuck, seriously? If you can get people to pay to see your body, all the power to you.

It's no better or worse than 'Insta models' who think they're entrepreneurs by shoving their ass in front of the camera and getting deals to sell fitness products.

Not hurting anyone. If you don't want to consume the media, don't. But don't hate on Sunny for earning $$ legally.

The optimistic Asuka fan
We already had a topic talking about exactly this. :D

Registered
Who gives a fuck, seriously? If you can get people to pay to see your body, all the power to you.

It's no better or worse than 'Insta models' who think they're entrepreneurs by shoving their ass in front of the camera and getting deals to sell fitness products.

Not hurting anyone. If you don't want to consume the media, don't. But don't hate on Sunny for earning $$ legally.
LMAO. Get the fat sucked out of you by a hoover, buy ass implants and get to sell fitness products. Can't make it up.

Registered
Not for me. Obviously past her prime, but- unpopular opinion incoming- I never thought Sunny was that attractive in her day either. Not that she was ugly, but I dunno, she just had a bit of a plain face and while she objectively had a nice body, it wasn't "ultimate sex symbol" hot like she was pushed as.

Anyway, it's sad to see the way her life turned out. Pretty sure she just got out of jail too. The "premium Snapchat" thing is just the latest in many of her bids for attention. Out of curiosity I had a quick look at the replies to her announcement on Twitter, and there were plenty of weirdos openly salivating (I think the kids call it 'simping") over her, so at least it'll be a somewhat profitable endeavour for her.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts