1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,700 Posts
Lazy writing + lazy marketing = lazy packaging.
Not really sure what the writing team of a television show has to do with the packaging and arrangement of merchandise (spoiler alert: they're not related at all), but yeah...that's definitely a giant tattooed CACK.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Not really sure what the writing team of a television show has to do with the packaging and arrangement of merchandise (spoiler alert: they're not related at all), but yeah...that's definitely a giant tattooed CACK.
You don't get it, it was referring to the writing on the packaging. If you take a course in college about marketing, graphic design then you'll understand. I wouldn't expect you to understand the basics about branding and packaging. You have demonstrated on numerous occasions that you lack comprehension. Most companies who are in a marketing and design agreement view their draft before they release it to check for anomalies like this, but sure believe otherwise.

·
3,700 Posts
You don't get it, it was referring to the writing on the packaging. If you take a course in college about marketing, graphic design then you'll understand. I wouldn't expect you to understand the basics about branding and packaging. You have demonstrated on numerous occasions that you lack comprehension. Most companies who are in a marketing and design agreement view their draft before they release it to check for anomalies like this, but sure believe otherwise.
I was going to rip you apart and point out that I own my own business and have vast experience in all these areas, but I'm in a good mood and dinner smells fantastic, so I'll just tell you to fuck off and leave it at that. :)

·
3,700 Posts
I'll gladly accept your offer for you to pay my income, and property taxes.....oh wait, you have no clue what those are.
What the fuck are you talking about, kid? I’m a 38 year old man with a lady and a kid and a business and a big house in one of the wealthiest cities in the world. Go. Away. You. Waste.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
What the fuck are you talking about, kid? I’m a 38 year old man with a lady and a kid and a business and a big house in one of the wealthiest cities in the world. Go. Away. You. Waste.
See, you have anger issues with your bizarre theory and ad hominem off-topic rants. Once again you have demonstrated how uneducated you really are since you don't understand the concept of the topic. Good luck with your fantasy.

·
3,700 Posts
Please stay on topic. No one here cares about your personal lives or this back-and-forth.

I see a dick.

Agree completely. He made it personal for no apparent reason, but that’s his private issue to work out. I’m happy to move on.

“I see a dick” is a great post if you remove the context. I’m stunned this got approved at every step in the process.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts