Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart didn't have many kind things to say about Eric Bischoff, Vince Russo, or Hulk Hogan when he was interviewed by Brian Fritz of Fanhouse.com. "After being in WCW and being around them, you start to realize that these guys -- Bischoff in particular -- never understood or knew anything about wrestling," Hart said.

"They just struck me as guys that didn't understand wrestling. To see them working with another company now, to me, I think you'll eventually see that they don't know anything. They didn't know anything then and they don't know anything now. They're not going to make a difference anywhere they go."

Hart was also asked about whether competition is good for the pro wrestling industry. "Yeah, competition is always good," said Hart. "I have a lot of respect for the young wrestlers there like AJ Styles and Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe, Abyss, different guys. I know they've got a lot of talent there and guys that I consider good friends of mine including RVD (Rob Van Dam).

"I wish them all the best and I hope the younger stars get a chance to show what they've got rather than coming back to the old dinosaurs like Hulk Hogan or Eric Bischoff with the same old certain babble that he's been doing for 10 years when he'll babble about nothing. He somehow positions himself to be a star on the show and I think there's real stars that need to get that light and not him." To read the full interview, visit Fanhouse.com.

Powell's POV: I'm not sure Angle and RVD qualify as young wrestlers. For what it's worth, I enjoy Bischoff's mic work in moderation, but I have no faith in the current creative regime led by Russo. Other interview topics include Bret's role in WWE going forward, the WWE Smackdown vs. Raw video game, being honored at the Bret Hart Appreciation Night at Madison Square Garden, and more.

Source:.................

·
Banned
3,750 Posts
Re: WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart slams TNA's Eric Bischoff, Vince Russo, and Hulk Hoga

Hart is a bitter old hack with a screwed up brain. He bashed Hogan and Bischoff yet he and Vince had a wrestlemania match and feud. fpalm

·
Registered
103 Posts
Re: WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart slams TNA's Eric Bischoff, Vince Russo, and Hulk Hoga

I'm agreeing also

·
Registered
894 Posts

Bret Hart just sounds like a bitter old man. It's funny how he says spotlight should be put on the young guys yet he took part in a huge fued for Wrestlemania involving Vince McMahon.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts

He makes NO sense! AJ styles, Fat Joe, Pope, Anderson, jeff hardy(all young) etc. are all part of the storyline right now. Obviously he doesn't get the storyline or don't bother to actually watch TNA to not get the simple basics of a storyline. I mean The fact that the front office with hogan, biscoff, and jeff jarrett(bad guys) who are not even "Wrestlers" roles right now means that this whole storyline will be carried by the "young" guys. Another thing, Hogan nor biscoff was "Hogging" the spotlight at all especially hogan was he was off TV for a majority of the past 3 months. I bet Bret wasn't bitching when he was on TV every Week "Hogging" up air time from younger wrestlers when he was feuding with Nexus and vince and being the GM of Raw. Jealousy is a Bitch!

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts

He would have a valid point if he hadn't wrestled Vince at this years Wrestlemania then won the US Title (How many title matches have Flair/Hogan been in this year?).
All those young guys he mentioned ARE on TV in prominent roles *insert confused face here*

·
Registered
894 Posts

He makes NO sense! AJ styles, Fat Joe, Pope, Anderson, jeff hardy(all young) etc. are all part of the storyline right now. Obviously he doesn't get the storyline or don't bother to actually watch TNA to no get the simple basics of a storyline. I mean The fact that the front office with hogan, biscoff, and jeff hardy(bad guys) who are not even "Wrestlers" roles right means that this whole storyline will be carried by the "young" guys. Another thing, Hogan nor biscoff was "Hogging" the spotlight at all especially hogan was he was off TV for a majority of the past 3 months. I bet Bret wasn't bitching when he was on TV every Week "Hogging" up air time from younger wrestlers when he was feuding with Nexus and vince and being the GM of Raw.
I agree. One thing about Bret Hart - he will always be a bitter old man. I was a really big WWE fan back in the day, and I remember when he left, he fucked up his career on that day. Which probably explains why he is so bitter now, and why he decided to work for the guy who screwed him 13 years ago.

Up yours Bret the Bitterman hart, nobody care's about you anymore and your fall from grace is what you deserve for trying to leave as a champion after Survivor Series 97 :flip

·
Registered
970 Posts

Bret Hart just sounds like a bitter old man. It's funny how he says spotlight should be put on the young guys yet he took part in a huge fued for Wrestlemania involving Vince McMahon.
...in order for Bret to do anything with the WWE that feud needed to happen.
People wouldn't have known how the fuck to react if it'd just been announced that he'd gotten a random job at WWE, or if he'd starting making appearances during Raw.
That feud basically allows him to work with the WWE for life without people questioning it. Plus, it's probably dramatically cut the number of 'Screw job' questions he gets asked on a daily basis.

After that feud he's promoted Hart Dynasty and put over Nexus... both filled with new "talents"

He makes NO sense! AJ styles, Fat Joe, Pope, Anderson, jeff hardy(all young) etc. are all part of the storyline right now. Obviously he doesn't get the storyline or don't bother to actually watch TNA to not get the simple basics of a storyline. I mean The fact that the front office with hogan, biscoff, and jeff hardy(bad guys) who are not even "Wrestlers" roles right now means that this whole storyline will be carried by the "young" guys. Another thing, Hogan nor biscoff was "Hogging" the spotlight at all especially hogan was he was off TV for a majority of the past 3 months. I bet Bret wasn't bitching when he was on TV every Week "Hogging" up air time from younger wrestlers when he was feuding with Nexus and vince and being the GM of Raw. Jealousy is a Bitch!
In fairness, the current "main" TNA storyline incorporates about 80% of their roster. Whether it will actually use most of them, and use them well only time will tell (but past experience with TNA would suggest it wont)

·
Registered
720 Posts

...in order for Bret to do anything with the WWE that feud needed to happen.
People wouldn't have known how the fuck to react if it'd just been announced that he'd gotten a random job at WWE, or if he'd starting making appearances during Raw.
That feud basically allows him to work with the WWE for life without people questioning it. Plus, it's probably dramatically cut the number of 'Screw job' questions he gets asked on a daily basis.

After that feud he's promoted Hart Dynasty and put over Nexus... both filled with new "talents"
LOL Bret Hart put over Nexus??? I dont think so its all John Cena thats putting Nexus Over.... also the Hart Dynasty is breaking up so how well did he put them over??

·
Registered
4,794 Posts

Hart is a bitter old hack with a screwed up brain. He bashed Hogan and Bischoff yet he and Vince had a wrestlemania match and feud. fpalm
Attacking the man instead of addressing his comments. Real classy.

Bret's bang on. Just watch the fortune/they segment for evidence

·
Registered
720 Posts

Bret Hart is right about one thing is Vince Russo doesnt know anything about wrestling...

·
Premium Member
27,697 Posts

He wasn't in the main event though. You didn't see Bret making a run in during the Wrestlemania main event, did you?

Bret's point is Hogan and Bischoff shouldn't be anywhere near the spotlight they have now. This is 2010, they should not be the main focus of a still growing company.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts

He wasn't in the main event though. You didn't see Bret making a run in during the Wrestlemania main event, did you?

Bret's point is Hogan and Bischoff shouldn't be anywhere near the spotlight they have now. This is 2010, they should not be the main focus of a still growing company.
Hogan and Eric isn't in the main event either nor are they wrestling. Kane and Undertaker two old men are feuding for title right now! BTW no body is bitching either right?(i'm enjoying the feud too). Your point is missed because the fact remains that hogan and eric is not gonna carry the storyline do to the fact that they can't and won't wrestle. Abyss and Hardy is the main eventers in the group. I always get the impression that you know all the companies to be ran like ROH with all young guys on the show. I don't mind seeing the old guys are all. TNA have a good mixer throughout the show IMO!

·
Registered
970 Posts

LOL Bret Hart put over Nexus??? I dont think so its all John Cena thats putting Nexus Over.... also the Hart Dynasty is breaking up so how well did he put them over??
I didn't say he did it week after week or that he even did it well, but one of the few things that he did while on screen was getting his ass kicked by Nexus (an extended version of what pretty much everyone else got), and he tried to promote the Hart Dynasty (it's not his fault that David Hart-Smith is unfathomably dull).

I do think that the US title was unnecessary though, but maybe it just to have him equal the record or just to break up the Miz's reign

·
Registered
1,190 Posts

HAHAHAHAAH, credibility means nothing anymore to anybody. Brett the Shitman Fart is talking about old dinosaurs but yet he SOLD HIS SOUL to the man he made such hate out of and publicity cried like a little c*nt that he was for a whole decade & then some!

Fart came back, looking like a fat slob that he is and WWE wasted a whole entire angle for a fucking street fight for their biggest draw of the year at Wrestlamania! This dude is out of his already fucked up, cracked brain. If Hart is talking about young guys, then why the fuck is he even being interviewed in the first place? This guy needs to just STFU.

·
Premium Member
27,697 Posts

Hogan and Eric isn't in the main event either nor are they wrestling. Kane and Undertaker two old men are feuding for title right now! BTW no body is bitching either right?(i'm enjoying the feud too). Your point is missed because the fact remains that hogan and eric is not gonna carry the storyline do to the fact that they can't and won't wrestle. Abyss and Hardy is the main eventers in the group. I always get the impression that you know all the companies to be ran like ROH with all young guys on the show. I don't mind seeing the old guys are all. TNA have a good mixer throughout the show IMO!
They don't need to be wrestling to hog up the spotlight...

·
Banned
6,893 Posts

Who the fuck cares what Bret thinks? He hasn't been relevant in nearly fifteen years.

The bitter old dickhead just needs to shut the fuck up and get as far away from the business as possible.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts

Hogan and Eric may not be the ME, but how much of Impact/Reaction/PPVs are we stuck staring at them babble on and on about something or other. Yes I get it pushes the storyline, but maybe have some other people be the mouthpiece. I'm glad Hardy turned, I enjoy fourtune uniting with immortal, hell I even chuckled at flair and hogan's alliance...that ain't lasting. But come on, let the others get the mic and stand in the middle of the ring or get more backstage segments.

Really, they should've introed Jarrett and stepped to the side and only shown up in that office segment with dixie.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts