Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which guys from WWE's current roster could you see jumping ship to TNA in future?

·
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
6,866 Posts
Evan Bourne
JTG
Heath Slater
Justin Gabriel
Maybe Jinder Mahal, also since tna doesnt really have that foreign heel guy, he would fit.

Some of the divas if their gonna continue treat them like this. I heard a rumour that the Bellas was gonna go, but then Nikki won the belt(perhaps a way to get them to stay?), so now I have no idea about that.

Trent Barreta

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Anyone who gets released from the WWE is a prime candidate to show up in TNA it seems

·
Registered
252 Posts
Evan Bourne
JTG
Heath Slater
Justin Gabriel
Maybe Jinder Mahal, also since tna doesnt really have that foreign heel guy, he would fit.

Some of the divas if their gonna continue treat them like this. I heard a rumour that the Bellas was gonna go, but then Nikki won the belt(perhaps a way to get them to stay?), so now I have no idea about that.

Trent Barreta

JTG, trent & maybe Jinder I agree with.
But I'm pretty sure they'll hold onto Gabriel+Slater.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Andy Leavine (or however the fuck it's spelled).

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Jump ship?? No one.
But if a talent will get released, than there's a 50/50 change they will go to TNA and become World champion.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Andy Leavine (or however the fuck it's spelled).
He sounds the most likely, mainly just because he looks like that Gunner bloke they have there.

Also I think Hawkins/Reks could show up there if they get released.

I'm pretty sure they'd be all over Evan Bourne though if he goes.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Rey Mysterio
Does not have the health to work 200 days per year. There were rumors he isn't close to management thesedays. Owns his name and TNA is a decent way to earn 500,000 dollars for far fewer dates + no wellness.

Evan Bourne (Air Sydal)
Gonna either break wellness again or get fired for attitude. Apparently Triple H doesn't really like him. TNA will sign him, where he can take whatever drugs he likes.

Zack Ryder (Z Rider)
Obvious they see him as lower mid card at best. However, Zack is young and upwardly mobile. Really wouldn't be shocked if he walked.

Drew McIntyre (Drew Galloway)
Will never recover from the booking and still only 26. Might become the next Chris Masters - decent talent trying to get signed by TNA.

Curt Hawkins (Kurt Myers)
Talented guy who is young and has a decent moveset. Does not seem Vince wants to push him, so if TNA makes an offer after his release. Would fit into a broken down X division and has ability to work mid card scene.

Trent Barretta (Plazma)
See Curt Hawkins

·
Registered
49 Posts
'Oh my god, is that Ivan Korn? What's he doing in the impact zone?'

If TNA do take any WWE guys they better be smaller guys. The X-Division seems rather empty right now.

·
Banned
5,125 Posts
Anyone that gets fired, as A-C-P said, because as long as "WWE" is on your resume, they'll hire you. Then they'll show up on TNA, try for about a month, then give up & half-ass it while collecting a free paycheck until they don't get re-signed. It's the TNA way!

I honestly think pro-wrestling in the U.S. would be in better shape if TNA just folded. Then potentially someone else could step-up to the plate and try to make a dent in the market without having a tainted reputation like TNA has.

I don't think TNA even knows what they want to be anymore. They wanted to be an alternative. Then they wanted to be WWE light. Now they're just...kind of there. Russo is gone but the shitty finishes and over-pushed scruds (I'm looking at you, Garrett Bischoff) are still ruining the shows. It makes me feel bad for genuinely talented guys like Austin Aries, or guys that have worked hard to rejuvenate their career, like Bully Ray.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Tyler Reks

·
Registered
592 Posts
No one.

As for getting future endeavoured and signing with TNA:

Evan Bourne
JTG
Jinder Mahal
Rey Mysterio
Sin Cara
Kofi Kingston

·
Premium Member
19,306 Posts
He sounds the most likely, mainly just because he looks like that Gunner bloke they have there.

Also I think Hawkins/Reks could show up there if they get released.

I'm pretty sure they'd be all over Evan Bourne though if he goes.
Yeah, Andy and Gunner both look like serious meth addicts... I don't see the appeal.

·
I know, it's been a while.
3,272 Posts
If anyone gets released and hits the 50 mark. Im sure TNA will be knocking on there door :lmao

·
Registered
766 Posts
Evan Bourne. Natalya should go there imo. The only thing good about TNA are their Knockouts.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
I honestly think pro-wrestling in the U.S. would be in better shape if TNA just folded. Then potentially someone else could step-up to the plate and try to make a dent in the market without having a tainted reputation like TNA has.
In all fairness. WCW did some real bad things for many years too(before,during,and after they were big)

But without TNA, it'd leave less alternatives for superstars who left WWE to go somewhere and get paid a good amount for doing way less work. That'd work out in WWEs favor, cause many stars seem to play WWE like the lottery. They'll go all out and if they're not a real important person in WWE(or just don't get their way), they'll leave and go to TNA, become an important person,get what they want,barely have to work,and get paid a good amount

·
Registered
721 Posts
Dolph Ziggler... He could get repackaged with a name that is not retarded and become a bonafida main eventer.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts