Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....themselves and rejuvenate there career by joining the NXT roster.

Just wondering who you guys think could benefit from jumping to NXT, starting with a clean slate, maybe a gimmick tweeking or change to try and reinvent themselves and become a bigger success in the long term.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
Heath Slater

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For me, Zack Ryder,Woo Woo Woo!!

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Titus O'Neil. I enjoyed his few weeks down there as a more serious, power wrestler. Completely different side out of him than what we get on the main roster.

Matter of fact, bring back The Prime Time Players and re-introduce them into the NXT Tag Division. I'd love to see him and Darren be serious while still keeping aspects of the PTP Gimmick. They'd help the tag division down there greatly.

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Everyone in New Day, Heath Slater and Bo Dallas.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Cesaro should have an epic 3/4-month title reign. He's not doing anything on the main roster any time soon, and imagine the matches against Zayn, Balor, Owens, Neville, etc.

·
The Fresh Prince Is Back On His Throne!
11,553 Posts
I know he's been on the main roster for a long time, but Jack Swagger. He would get good matches out of the NXT guys, it would help them prepare for the main roster but working something with such main roster experience and it could maybe help him get over with the NXT crowd, overalls expanding his fanbase.

·
Registered
4 Posts
For me it's somebody who has slipped under the radar in the past year and that's Stardust/Cody Rhodes, he's a man who is very capable of putting on good matches so it would be a very welcome addition down there, I know he's already ahd a couple of gimmick changes since his debut (Stardust, Dashing & Undashing) but the guy is very capable of getting the fans behind him which has been proven many times and I just think he needs the right gimmick and the chance to work witht he likes of Zayn, Balor, Owens etc and he could very well be a main eventer.

·
Registered
14,187 Posts
There's so many guys that could go down to NXT that it's not even funny to try and list them all. I would love Cesaro to make sporadic appearances down there, Zack Ryder could do great things down there too along with Curtis Axel but it's seems he's back on the main roster now? I'm confused about his direction as I can't remember seeing him on the NXT tapings results. WWE should just release Xavier Woods & Big E, they are no-hopers.
I think it's at the point that there are too much great talent down in NXT that need time and matches that there just isn't the space for anyone from the main roster to go down there anymore though.

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
Adam Rose...again.

I thought his original gimmick before they turned him into Kraven The Hunter was perfect for him actually. He was a much better heel with that character.

·
Registered
455 Posts
It would have to be some tag team, in my opinion. The singles roster on NXT is stacked, but the tag division could benefit from the Prime Time Players or the like coming back down.

·
Registered
12,245 Posts
I'd probably send down Eric Rowan. I think he has untapped potential that is gonna be difficult to cultivate while being used as a jobber on Raw. Plus, he's nearly 7' tall, so he would look like an absolute monster in NXT. I think he is smooth on the microphone and he's a great athlete but his character screams jobber.

·
Premium Member
A New Face Every Month
3,850 Posts
The Ascension

Reinvent them as two big guys who don't say a lot but destroy everyone in their path without the need for ripping off former great tag teams or face paint that Fin Balor was doing when he was 7 years old.

·
Registered
1 Posts
For me it's somebody who has slipped under the radar in the past year and that's Stardust/Cody Rhodes, he's a man who is very capable of putting on good matches so it would be a very welcome addition down there, I know he's already ahd a couple of gimmick changes since his debut (Stardust, Dashing & Undashing) but the guy is very capable of getting the fans behind him which has been proven many times and I just think he needs the right gimmick and the chance to work witht he likes of Zayn, Balor, Owens etc and he could very well be a main eventer.

I disagree. Stardust's gimmick is great. I think McMahon is looking to take this where Goldust never got to.

·
Hug Life 'til I Die
19,011 Posts
I was hoping Emma would drop the dancing routine when she returned.

If they blow it with Kidd & Cesaro in this tag team then just send them back down.

·
Banned
640 Posts
Big E. Drop the dancing ad singing and get back to his roots: covering guy for a five count!
Its sad how bad the main roster is when they have a gimmick like 5 Count thrown right at them and fuck it up. It was totally over in NXT, he is a monster with solid moves and held the title with people marking for it.

Honestly every topic I reply to in the WWE sections involves how Vince/Dunn ruined the product. It is just fucking laughable.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts