Nikki Bella
Brie Bella
Kevin Hackman (Tough Enough winner)
Goldust (?)

Who else?

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Re: WWE future endeavored clasr of 2012.

Goldust didn't get released, he's just working backstage now(I think with the divas). And based on what we've been seeing out of some divas recently, he seems to be off to a good start.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts

Goldust has not been realised actually and no one else has been realest yet.

·
Registered
4,305 Posts

No one yet

Between the expiration of Edge's contract (and not signing a new one), the release of The Bellas, the fact that Lesnar has limited dates, Jericho leaving soon, and the fact that most of the debuting guys are heels with no one to feud with, we might not see a lot of firings.

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: WWE future endeavored class of 2012.

Confirmed! Goldust released!

·
Registered
766 Posts

JBL, Wrestling God.. Please future endeavore Hornswoggle and Great Khali, please.

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts

All of NXT.

Please god.
LOL seriously why is NXT still on air? Who in their right mind would watch that show?
Bitch please. :rolleyes:

I'm calling the somewhat-unexpected-release of the year: Ted DiBiase. No matter the family name, his time is up.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts

Goldust didn't get released, he's just working backstage now(I think with the divas). And based on what we've been seeing out of some divas recently, he seems to be off to a good start.
Goldust has not been realised actually and no one else has been realest yet.
His release was announced yesterday, citing an incident which happened in the past few weeks at a Smackdosn taping as the straw the broke the camels back.

·
Stealing the Show
7,428 Posts

Who is currently on the list?

Nikki Bella
Brie Bella
Kevin Hackman (Tough Enough winner)
Goldust (?)

Who else?
goldust wasnt release
the bella twins werent future endeavored either, they chose not to go to negotiations with the E.

·
Stealing the Show
7,428 Posts

His release was announced yesterday, citing an incident which happened in the past few weeks at a Smackdosn taping as the straw the broke the camels back.
announced where? it's nowhere on the WWE corporate/wwe.com site. Usually the FE notices are on one or the other, if not both. and i'm not talking about Kayfabe articles either.

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

announced where? it's nowhere on the WWE corporate/wwe.com site. Usually the FE notices are on one or the other, if not both. and i'm not talking about Kayfabe articles either.
Goldust's and Bellas' profiles were moved to alumni section on wwe.com

Isn't this good enough for you?

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts

JTG and Reks/Hawkins will be gone. Natalya I could see gone as well. Evan Bourne could be the surprise release but as much as it might not happen most likely but with strong rumors, Rey Mysterio could very well be gone/retire by the end of this year with his nagging, constant injuries and his tussles with upper management lately. Besides, Sin Cara (who WILL be staying) is Mysterio's permanent replacement. It's gonna happen and Cara will be the person to retire and give Mysterio his final match.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts

LOL seriously why is NXT still on air? Who in their right mind would watch that show?
I watches it every week if i remembers to, tbh.
Truth be told, the show's getting better with Reks/Hawkins-Regal feud.

·
Registered
4,509 Posts

JTG will be gone, which is a good thing. He is realy a waste of space.
Reks / Hawkins, I dunno. Their firing is still a angle on NXT. Both are pretty good in the ring. We will have to wait and see.
Derreck Batemen, I don't care for the guy.
Mysterio, I think he will retire very soon, which is the best option for him. They should find someone else, but I think we will get stuck with Cara.
Bourne, he will job for a while, but than his ass is gone.

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

My predictions:
JTG
Ted Dibiase
Curt Hawkins

1 - 20 of 38 Posts