Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the WWE Headquarters, Paul Levesque (Triple H), Vince McMahon and Kevin Nash are all sat in the Main Office. They are discussing Survivor Series 2011. So far Kevin Nash has come up with an idea to have this Survivor Series to be headlined by a Traditional Survivor Series Team, consisting of The Rock, John Cena, Triple H, CM Punk and Steve Austin.

Paul Levesque: I like that team a lot, but if we were to have that team way before we have one of the biggest Wrestle Manias ever. Then it will take away the excitement of Wrestle Mania.

Kevin Nash: It could do that, but you got to look at it this way. Massive Main Event at Survivor Series with all those guys on one team, people buying the PPV and tickets to see that team and the match on the show. It could all come down to the biggest event in Wrestling History.

Vince McMahon: It all sounds great, I’m all for this idea, Kevin I understand where your going with this one. Survivor Series 2011 leads up to the biggest event in Wrestling History, and that event being Wrestle Mania 28, I love it.

Paul Levesque: Y’know what, I have just come up with something, I’m not sure what the team will be called but, Rock, Cena, myself, Punk and Austin verses Vince McMahon, R Truth, The Miz, and two other guys that I’m going to give a call to right now.

Paul Levesque leaves the desk and pulls out his phone, he then begins to dial/search for a number and pulls open the Office door open before putting the phone to his ear.

Paul Levesque: Hello?...Can you talk or are you busy?...Alright listen I wont keep you long, Myself, Kevin and Vince have just come up with an idea for a huge Survivor Series Elimination Match for obviously this year. I was planning to bring you back, and bring you back as a heel and place you on the heel team at Survivor Series...Yeah you was going on the team against, Austin, Myself, Cena, The Rock and Punk...It does sound huge, but we need something like this to lead us to Wrestle Mania 28...On your team would be The Miz, R Truth, Vince McMahon and someone else who I was going to phone...I know but the next guy I want to keep allot of people shocked as to who it is...Ha-ha, Yes Including you...Alright so your on?...Great!...Thanks buddy...Come down to Monday Night RAW, It’s in Las Vegas...Alright, I shall see you then.

He then puts down his phone and has a huge smile on his face, he puts the phone back in his side pocket and walks back in. Kevin Nash and Vince McMahon stop talking and look at Paul. They wait for his to sit down before they ask him.

Kevin Nash: So is it settled then?

Paul Levesque: Yes.

Vince McMahon: Who did you get?

Paul Levesque: It’s a surprise, you will find out this Monday Night though.

Vince McMahon:
Alright, and the other guy?

Paul Levesque:
I’m not phoning him yet. I’m not one hundred percent sure.

Vince McMahon: Alright, alright, that’s fine then. So now that we have our Main Event sorted for Survivor Series, How do we get to Survivor Series?

Kevin Nash: I was thinking if we have, Mr McMahon, you sir, return this Monday Night, challenge Triple H to a match on that same night. The person who has been fucking with Triple H all this time brings back The Miz and R Truth and the three of you, Miz, Truth and McMahon, triple team Triple H.

Vince McMahon: I’m liking it, I’m liking it, But what if my match with Paul ends up being a, Winner takes over the WWE, and the match of course, ends in a D.Q

Paul Levesque: I’m sorry boys, I’m just going to have to make a phone call, this is just getting better, and I know the guy who will fit for this occasion.

Vince McMahon: Go a head, back to this idea Kev? While the 3 on 1 continues, Punk and Cena make the save. Yes, Yes It’s fitting very nicely. We will end it here and 2 weeks show of Monday Night RAW is where more of it happens.

Paul Levesque walks back into the room with a huge grin on his face, both Kevin and Vince who are beginning to stand up also begin to smile. Paul leans on the chair he was sat on and begins to talk.

Paul Levesque: It’s done. We can all go home; I will phone the two of you when Tom fax’s me the new Pay per View Card for Next Year. I will also let you both know, when Johnny Ace has fired the 10 Superstars we all decided to let go.

To Be Continued:

·
Banned
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Back at the Levesque – McMahon house where, Stephanie McMahon and Paul Levesque live, Paul is telling Stephanie all about the plans for Survivor Series. He is sat next to his fax machine and his mobile phone.

Paul Levesque: So then I’m going to take a 3 on 1 assault and Cena and Punk are going to make the save. So I’m going to need a person who let Miz and Truth into the building, the person who wants me out of a job, the person upset at me taking over as C.O.O. How about...

The fax makes a noise and its one of the WWE workers sending Paul the new WWE Pay per View calendar for 2012.

The following is the Pay per View calendar for 2012, Each Pay per View will have 1 special match as the Main Event, apart from Wrestle Mania.

Royal Rumble – Sunday 29th January – Las Vegas
(Featuring the 40 Man Royal Rumble match)

No Way Out – Sunday 26th February - Washington D.C
(Featuring the Elimination Chamber match)

Wrestle Mania – Sunday 1st April – Miami Florida
(Featuring the Money in the Bank Ladder match)

Backlash – Sunday 29th April – San Diego California
(Featuring the Steal Cage match)

Judgement Day – Sunday 27th May – New Jersey
(Featuring the Hell in the Cell match)

Extreme Rules – Sunday 24th June – Philadelphia Pennsylvania
(Every match a Special match)

The Great American Bash – Sunday 29th July – New York City
(Featuring the Falls Count Anywhere match)

Summer Slam – Sunday 26th August – Los Angeles California
(Featuring the TLC match)

Night of Champions – Sunday 30th September – Chicago Illinois
(Featuring the Six Pack Challenge match)

No Mercy – Sunday 28th October – Boston Massachusetts
(Featuring the Las Man Standing match)

Survivor Series – Sunday 25th November – Toronto Canada
(Every match a Traditional Survivor Series Elimination match)

Armageddon – Sunday 23rd December – Atlanta Georgia
(Featuring the I Quit match)​
Paul Levesque: This is what I have been waiting for, this looks great, I better phone your dad and tell him.

Paul Levesque grabs his Phone and begins to find Mr McMahon’s number. He then phones him and gets ready to talk as it rings.

Paul Levesque: Hey Vince...The Pay per View calendar has just come in...Every Pay per View has a special match as the Main Event...Extreme Rules has the all Special PPV as does the Survivor Series...No problem...When I get the list of guys who are released I will get Tom to post it on WWE.Com...Alright speak to you later...Bye.

Stephanie: I have someone in mind with this whole angle that you are doing.

The fax again makes a noise and Paul pulls out the Paper. On that sheet of paper is the list of WWE Superstars who have been released. Paul Levesque grabs his Phone and begins to dial someone.

To Be Continued:

·
X Gon' Give It to Ya
1,430 Posts
This is already a great read, and I really hope you stick to this. It is actually bordering annoying how I honestly don't know who these two mystery team members could be. A few names have popped up in my mind, and it will be pretty cool if they were in this already blockbuster match. Great start to the thread, and I really hope it carries on :)

·
Registered
653 Posts
This looks great. Can't wait to see who the two teammates are. I like this because I've never seen a BTB from the point of view of the people in charge. Great job!

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Looks good man, I like the perspective that you're working in.

·
Banned
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wednesday 5th October
07:00AM
WWE.COM
The WWE has come to terms with 10 releases. The following Superstars have been released from there contract. Hornswoogle, Titus O’Neil, Darren Young, Heath Slater, Kane, Santino Marrella, Teddy Long, Primo Colon, Tyler Reks and Yoshi Tatsu. We wish these Superstars the best in there future endeavours.​
14:55PM
WWE.COM
WWE C.O.O Triple H has announced that the WWE has signed former WWE Superstars Kurt Angle and Batista. Both former WWE and World HeavyWeight Champions will NOT be at Survivor Series and will NOT be in the WWE until January 2012. Both Batista and Kurt Angle will take time off and will get themselves back in shape over the next 3 months. “It’s very a exciting time getting Kurt Angle and Batista to return to the WWE. It’s what is needed in the WWE right now, familiar faces that are also fresh faces.” – Triple H​
22:12PM
Back at the WWE Headquarters, Paul Levesque, Mr McMahon and Kevin Nash are in Mr McMahon’s office. They will be joined shortly by Kurt Angle and Batista. Both Batista and Kurt Angle have requested a Wrestle Mania match, that’s why Mr McMahon called a meeting today. Then the door opens up and Kurt Angle walks in holding the door open for Dave Batista to walk through. They both shake Kevin Nash’s, Paul Levesque and Mr McMahons hands before they take a seat.

Mr McMahon: Welcome gentlemen, you all know why you are here. Let’s get on with it. Kurt, we will start with you, who would you like to get in a programme with at Wrestle Mania and why?

Kurt Angle: Well there is one person I would like a Wrestle Mania match with, because I like the things he is doing, Alberto Del Rio.

Paul Levesque: Well Kurt we already did have something lined up for Alberto Del Rio, but we could get something going.

Mr McMahon: Batista? What about you?

Batista: Well I would have liked to have done something last year with the Nexus but I quit Ha-Ha. But as for now I don’t really have anything on my mind, I will just pretty much face off against anyone you guys throw at me.

Kevin Nash: Oooohhh, I like that because I got a really good idea in mind. I would have said John Cena, with all the history that’s happened but I’m going to say, one of your best friends in the world. I don’t want to go too much into it as we will all loose focus on the storyline for Survivor Series.

Mr McMahon: So I guess you two are free to leave, unless you want to discuss thing further?...So I suggest now, you go home relax put your feet up and we will give you a call when your needed to come back to work.

Both Kurt Angle and Batista stand up very happy, the do the same thing as what they did when they came in, they shake all three men’s hands. Batista being near to the door opens it wide enough for Kurt Angle to walk out and enough for him to walk out.

Mr McMahon: Alright, so back to the Main storyline for Survivor Series. I have been thinking, I think this week on RAW we have all the guys who walked out on your broadcast appear on the show but only in the backstage parking lot.

Paul Levesque: What you mean like a protest?

Mr McMahon: Yes, all the guys that walked out on you on Monday there in the parking lot protesting not to go to an unsafe work environment. I turn up in my limo and challenge you Paul, like what we agreed on.

Paul Levesque: Yes I like that.

Kevin Nash: If I could just throw in an idea there Vince, all the protesters come to the ring, y’know after what we discussed and then we have 1 of our huge Survivor Series team members rush to the ring and...Raise Hell! If y’know what I’m getting at.

Mr McMahon: Yes, Yes, have the face’s stand clear at the end of the night.

Then someone who works for the WWE quickly knocks on the door and rushes it open

Worker: Mr McMahon you will have to come quick, Steve Austin is on the phone, he has pulled out of the match.

Paul Levesque: Argh for fuck sake!

Paul Levesque then stands up holding his hand to his head having a think. He then takes out his phone and begins to tap it on his head with his eyes closed having a hard think. He then slides up his phone and looks through the numbers

To Be Continued:

·
Registered
250 Posts
This is very interesting. I'm intrigued as to why Stone Cold had pulled out of the match; sure if it was a medical reason they couldn't possibly get mad at that but if it wasn't, I would be mad also. I want to find out the two other guys on the heel team and the man who may replace Stone Cold; if he does really pull out of the match.

Not to be a crook or anything but I am assuming Chris Jericho for one of the mystery and that's all I got. I really hope you don't have Shawn Michaels come back to wrestle, that would really hurt purpose to his Mania match against Taker.

Anyways, this is a great read, I can't wait for more man!

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
A little surprised Kane is released in that list. Figure for someone who has done so much for the company he'd have a bit of a bigger dedication.

Great stuff though. (Y)

·
Banned
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Paul Levesque: I don’t know Kev, what are we going to do?

Kevin Nash: We will just have to see if Vince can get him to change his mind, until then we will have to think of a replacement.

Paul Levesque: I suppose so; do you have anyone in mind, as to who should replace him?

Kevin Nash:.....What about.....Booker T?

Paul Levesque: Booker T? I don’t think that is going to work? Although there is a good story to it, only for the heel team.

Kevin and Paul see Vince McMahon coming up the stairs, he looks very pissed of, and both Kevin and Paul know what’s happened. Steve Austin has pulled out of the Survivor Series match. Vince McMahon walks straight past Kevin and Paul and walks into the room and sits on the chair with a pissed of look on his face. Both Kevin and Paul take a seat back where they were.

Paul Levesque: So I guess Steve has one hundred percent pulled out then?

Vince McMahon: I did all I could to reverse the decision.

Kevin Nash: Was there a reason why?

Vince McMahon: Yes, but Steve Austin never gave one. I do know why though, because he knows all the attention won’t be just on him, and that is something that Steve has never liked. Looks like where going to have to get Mark (The Undertaker) or Michael (Shawn Michaels) l back.

Paul Levesque: I have spoken to both Mark and Michael and both don’t want to do it, Mark is not match fit anyways and Michael just isn’t going to do it. So we will have to pull something out of the water.

Kevin Nash: Paul you claim the two other guys for the heel team are in, so I think its best that YOU pick the guy to be with the faces.

Paul Levesque: Lets look at the possibilities, Booker T like we spoke about before Kev. We even have Big Daddy Cool Diesel, right?

Vince McMahon: Guys, what’s a matter with having someone like Randy Orton, Sheamus, Rey Mysterio who is due back anytime now.

Kevin Nash: This needs to be one of the biggest Main Events in the WWE, so we will need someone who is, not around now but can still go in the ring. Randy Orton and Sheamus can be on another Survivor Series Elimination Match. I would say Kurt Angle but he needs a rest and needs to work on his fitness, as does Batista.

Paul Levesque: It needs to be someone who has been fucked over in the past year by the heels. Someone who is willing to throw themselves out there to help Rock, Cena, Punk and myself. Someone who has a lot in common with us. Someone like.....

Vince McMahon: Y’know what, this match could have been done properly, If there was still time, we could have had, Attitude Era vs. PG Era.

Kevin Nash: There is still time now, to be honest. It all depends on what you had in mind.

Vince McMahon: A few months ago, we could have had Steve Austin, The Rock, Triple H possibly even The Undertaker and someone else verses, John Cena, CM Punk, guys like that.

Paul Levesque: IVE GOT IT! Two weeks Monday night on RAW, a former Attitude Era WWE Champion makes his return. As well as brining The Rock back to help build up this match.

Paul Levesque leaves the Mr McMahon’s office with a huge smile on his face and phones up someone. Just before he talks on the phone he pops back in.

Paul Levesque: And you can putt Randy Orton down on that piece of paper, Where not finished with him yet.....Hello?.....It’s Paul Levesque.....Listen two weeks on Monday....Your making your WWE return....Your going to be in our Survivor Series Elimination Match.....Rock, Vince, Myself, Cena, Miz there just a few guys who is going to be in it.....We was supposed to have Steve Austin as well but he pulled out of the match.....Yeh.....I will get Vince to phone you after we have finished....Alright so your in?.....Thanks buddy....Cya in two weeks.

Paul Levesque walks back into the room and sits down.

Paul Levesque: It’s on, Randy Orton is going to be in this match as well.

Vince McMahon: Another surprise? I like your idea’s Paul.

Kevin Nash: So what about our Semi – Main Event. I did have Sheamus in mind to co – captain with Randy Orton but that’s gone out of the window.

Vince McMahon: We will come back to that in just a sec, Paul, there has to be a reason for Randy Orton in this match?

Paul Levesque: On Monday it will all be revealed.

Kevin Nash: Let’s get too work then let’s get down to this Monday’s Match Card. Lets get a preview up on WWE.COM.

To Be Continued:

·
Banned
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WWE.COM
WWE Monday Night RAW | Preview | 10th October 2011 | "Monday Night WAR"
Last Monday on RAW, the entire WWE Locker room apart from John Cena, Sheamus, Randy Orton and CM Punk all walked out of the show after letting there emotions known by voting No – Confidence against the WWE C.O.O Triple H. Every Superstar, Announcer, Referees, Ringside crew, Diva and Camera men all walked out and deemed the WWE as a un fit, un safe and a joke of a place to work. Tonight John Cena, Randy Orton, Sheamus and CM Punk will be the only Superstars on tonight’s broadcast of Monday Night RAW. With no Referees, no Announcers and no Ringside crew how will the show go on?

We also understand that former WWE Employees, Mike “The Miz” Mizanin and Ron “R – Truth” Killings have purchased tickets to see Monday Night RAW. Without question these two men are pretty much up to something and the WWE will NOT allow these two men to do anything BUT sit and watch the show. WWE C.O.O has had a special message sent to them, that if they try anything. Whether it’s jumping over the rail, any contact with any of the Superstars or anything worse then both men will be evicted out of the building and thrown into jail. There will be many security men around ringside just to make sure everything stays safe.

WWE C.O.O has also received a letter explaining that Wade Barrett, Christian, David O’Tunga, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler and a whole bunch of Superstars will be at RAW but only on the outside of the arena. To protest to get Triple H out of the WWE all together. The WWE has been warned that this will have the makings of a all out brawl if things don’t go smoothly. No Superstar will be bringing there Ring Gear as they don’t think it’s safe to work. Triple H has responded by saying the following “If any WWE Superstar tries something tricky they will be fired on the spot and not payed this months work salary.”

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Too early to say whether I like this or not, but so far so good and you're keeping me intrigued. I like the idea because it's somewhat original so far, but it's had to determine whether or not if Paul, Vince and Kevin are in character, because well... they're themselves :) But I have to say that there's some places where what they're saying is pretty rushed, and some places where they say something I just don't hear them saying irl... But anyways...

The preview for RAW sounds okay, but I don't know if you're going to continue from after what REALLY happened a the walk out, because if you do I believe that there were others who wasn't a part of the walk out. For example Big Show, Yoshi Tatsu, etc. But if you don't, you can say and do what you want :)

One thing more... Watch out for grammar mistakes. You do have a bunch of them, like for example "there" instead of "their", starting words with capital letters that doesn't need capital letters, and so on. And grammar mistakes can happen to almost everyone, but for god sake please at least spell the superstars' names correct. David O'Tunga?? Otunga :)

Keep it up :) Will be reading.

·
Banned
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Paul Levesque: Theirs something on my mind don’t get me wrong, but we can’t just keep all of the focus on the main event scene. What about guys like the United States champion, the intercontinental Champion? We need to start building up stars, Kofi Kingston is an example, he was doing fine in October – December of 2009 but that was cut short. We need to build him up again to one day become the champion. Daniel Bryan is another Superstar he has the money in the bank briefcase and we are not building him up like a possible contender.

Vince McMahon: I think we did make a big mistake with Daniel Bryan, I think we did push him too fast. I think a better option would have been Wade Barrett for the money in the bank briefcase but he is not all that great in the ring. On the microphone I can’t fault him one bit.....

Kevin Nash: I’m sorry about cutting you off their Vince, but you say Wade Barrett has great microphone skills but not that great in the ring. Let me give you a name, The Miz. He wasn’t that good in the ring either but he ended up with the wwe championship and even retained it at wrestle mania 27.

Vince McMahon: So what are you saying? Do you want me to give Wade Barrett the championship? Do you want me to take the money in the bank briefcase away from Daniel Bryan? Because I am actually all for that idea, in fact that is something I might just do. At the next wwe pay per view, vengeance Daniel Bryan will defend the money in the bank briefcase against Wade Barrett. But keep in mind I did say MIGHT! I might just let Daniel Bryan win that match then build him up from their and go on to be a possible contender for the championship before or on the day of wrestle mania.

Paul Levesque: Finally Vince, you are going to do something with Daniel Bryan or Wade Barrett. It’s something the wwe viewers have wanted, either Daniel Bryan or Wade Barrett to become champion. But the main point I was trying to make was where we go with the United States and intercontinental championships. I would like to see someone else hold the United States title instead of Dolph Ziggler all of the time. I would like to see a few guys on RAW win that title.

Kevin Nash: I’m a huge fan of Alex Riley; I also like John Morrison, hell I even like David Otunga.

Vince McMahon: We will have to come back to that one because it is getting boring with Dolph Ziggler constantly wearing the US championship. To be honest though Dolph Ziggler needs an image re write. He needs to drop Vickie Gurrero he needs to be built up better as well. You no what, most of the mid carder guys need a re write, there the future of this business and they need to start being treated like the future. Cody Rhodes, Ted Dibiase even Zach Ryder, they need to know it’s not too late for them to start being stars here in the wwe.

Kevin Nash: I hear you Vince, we will get to work on that soon, I would like to see the US title exchange hands at Survivor Series as Vengeance is too near. But survivor series is a all traditional survivor series matches so that wont work.

Paul Levesque: This is all great, this will help give us build up to the royal rumble, and in fact we are going to build up some of these guys as possible rumble winners. But back to the championships, I think its best for the US title to exchange hands at the final pay per view of the year, Armageddon. But with you saying Dolph Ziggler is going to get a re write then we might not need to take it from off him.

Kevin Nash: What about the Tag Team Championships? We have air boom, Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne as the current champions and we have.....The Uso’s and nobody else as a full tag team.

Paul Levesque: We will start building that back up on the coming weeks of Monday (RAW) and Friday (Smack down) as well as Thursday (Superstars). Have some of the mid carders as a tag team and as singles competitors.

Vince McMahon: Alright after thing things through, I have decided that I’m going to bring back Elijah Burke, Chris Masters, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Hass and I’m even going to sign The Kings of Wrestling Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli from R.O.H Wrestling. We need a Tag Team division for our fans and damn it I’m going to give them one. I’m also going to sign some singles Superstars and make them form a Tag Team.

Paul Levesque: This is more like it, Remember back in the days when we had about 10 – 12 and sometimes even 15 + Tag Teams.

Kevin Nash: It actually sound interesting to be honest.The rivalrys which could happen and all the kick ass matches.

Vince McMahon, Paul Levesque and Kevin Nash all stand up and exit the room. They then begin to walk down the hall way as Mr McMahon goes to the main reception area.

To Be Continued:

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
Again, nice ideas here. I'm all for building up around the titles, instead of almost every title being forgotten. Storylines should be build up around the titles, not the other way around, in my opinion.

You're also doing the right thing bringing up Barrett and Bryan, even though I personally think that taking the briefcase off of Bryan would be a weird. Because it's Bryan's right to cash in that briefcase, and he can't be forced to put it up for grabs. That means that Bryan would have to agree on putting it up for grabs, and I just don't see that happening, because why would he risk his World Heavyweight Championship WrestleMania match moment?? :)

I like the fact that you (Paul, Vince and Kevin) want to build up mid carders like Kingston, Ryder, Ziggler, Rhodes, etc. Just hope you'll do it the right way, and doesn't ruin it by rushing it.

Moving on, I would really love to see a tag team division being build up again. If you do it right and realistic, it'll be awesome.

And last, you signings. I like your signings, but it would be nice to get some news about how WWE could get their hands on Angle and Burke from TNA, news about why Batista is suddenly returning even though he wanted to pursuit other things, etc... Because it just doesn't seem realistic... least not without reasons.

And again, watch out for the grammar mistakes. You're still making the "their"-instead-of-"there" mistake, and the other way around. Just trying to help :)

·
Banned
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I like all of the feedback I'm getting, that is much appreciated. However I do need help on something. I do know one wrestler who I am going to be bringing back for my Survivor Series Elimination Match, I need help to choose the second. So I'm going to do a poll.

A. Jeff Hardy B. Edge C. Mick Foley D. Kevin Nash E. Chris Jericho F. Other (Please Name Wrestler)

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
I like all of the feedback I'm getting, that is much appreciated. However I do need help on something. I do know one wrestler who I am going to be bringing back for my Survivor Series Elimination Match, I need help to choose the second. So I'm going to do a poll.

A. Jeff Hardy B. Edge C. Mick Foley D. Kevin Nash E. Chris Jericho F. Other (Please Name Wrestler)
Jeff Hardy is a no go, if you want to be realistic. Edge is a no go since he could die wrestling again. And the way both Jericho and Nash has been acting when they were last on WWE TV, they would not be the smartest choice, if you need someone for the face team...

So I'm actually gonna choose F, and throw Diamond Dallas Page in the mix.

·
Banned
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thursday 6th October

09:30AM
WWE.COM
The WWE C.O.O Triple H has suspended 3 WWE Superstars, Wade Barrett, Christian and the Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes. The suspension as come as these 3 men refused to wrestle in a house show main event, it featured Randy Orton teaming up with John Cena and Sheamus to take on Wade Barrett, Christian and Cody Rhodes. All 3 men walked down to ringside and refused to get into the ring and compete. Then they all walked out of the ringside area, into the backstage area and walked out of the door. None of the 3 men had brought or was wearing Wrestling gear and they have been suspended for 1 month. “I don’t care if there was 100 people, 10 people or 2 people sat in that crowd, there was an audience and you never ever walk out on your audience.” – Triple H.
1:30PM
Wrestling-News.COM
Former UFC Heavyweight Champion, Brock Lesnar appeared on a news show this morning and was telling everyone watching that WWE Chairman Vince McMahon had asked him to sign a deal with the WWE to do a programme with them for 6 months. Brock Lesnar says during the interview that he would of liked to of done the programme but UFC president Dana White would not let him take part in anything outside of the UFC. Brock Lesnar has been linked with the WWE once before this year around Wrestle Mania time and yet again Dana White had refused to let Brock Lesnar wrestle with the WWE. At the end of the interview Brock Lesnar had told us that he had purchased tickets to the Survivor Series and promised to once again entertain the WWE world. We don’t know whether this is or isn’t a work, but Brock Lesnar said if he was to wrestle again he would have to buy out of his UFC contract and that is something he doesn’t want to do as he enjoys “Fucking people up.” - Brock Lesnar

·
Banned
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Back at Vince McMahon’s house, Paul Levesque and Vince McMahon are sat in the main room. They are discussing Survivor Series and the match card.

Vince McMahon: Alright, so I need answers as too who the two guys are you are bringing in for the heel team that I’m going to be on.

Paul Levesque: I would Vince but I want to keep them a secret for you. All will be revealed, so with that being said. I am going to reveal 1 on Monday and 1 next Monday.

Vince McMahon: Alright, but what I really wanted to talk about was, the rest of Survivor Series’ match card. I did come up with a semi – main event, co – captains Sheamus and Randy Orton.

Paul Levesque: Vince I already said I wanted your match to have Randy Orton involved with it. Remember, the team of Triple H, Randy Orton, John Cena, CM Punk and The Rock?

Vince McMahon: Yes but, our semi – main event wont be as big as we want it.

Paul Levesque: That’s why it’s a semi – main event Vince. There not supposed to be as big as or bigger than the main event itself.

Vince McMahon: Alright, take Randy Orton out. How about this though, Sheamus teaming up with Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne verses Christian, Wade Barrett and Cody Rhodes who WILL be back from there suspensions.

Paul Levesque: Yes but that’s only three verses three.

Vince McMahon: We will add...Riley and returning Rey Mysterio to Sheamus’s team, and we will add Dolph Ziggler and David Otunga to Christian’s team.

Paul Levesque: That’s nice, for our third match I was thinking, Beth Phoenix and Natalya as co – captains to take on Kelly Kelly and Eve as co – captains and just throw each team three partners each.

Vince McMahon: We are missing someone, our World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry.

Paul Levesque: Alright, alright, our Survivor Series is all about Surviving so how about we only have 2 Traditional Survivor Series matches. The Divas and our Main Event.

Vince McMahon: What about the rest of the card?

Paul Levesque: We have two battle royals, both for the U.S and the other for the intercontinental championships. This is the pay per view that makes both the mid carder championships exchange hands.

Vince McMahon: Alright yes that sounds good, that makes four matches, we need about 6 or 7.

Paul Levesque: We don’t we just add another Survivor Series match. Two superstars who will be Re instated at the time Wade Barrett and Christian team up with Alberto Del Rio and Mark Henry as well as Otunga to take on Sheamus, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne and re signed Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Hass. And during the night we have 2 of them guys attacked and replace them with Daniel Bryan and Rey Mysterio as a surprise.

Vince McMahon: Yes, at least he would be getting pay per view time. So I better fax this to Kevin Nash then.

Kevin Nash is at the WWE Headquarters, the fax machine makes a noise and he stands up to get the piece of paper that comes out of it.

WWE Survivor Series 2011 Match Card

Main Event
Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match
Triple H, The Rock, John Cena, CM Punk and Randy Orton vs. Vince McMahon, R Truth, The Miz, Mystery Partner and Mystery Partner.

Semi Main Event
Sheamus, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne, Charlie Hass and Shelton Benjamin vs. Christian, Wade Barrett, David Otunga, Mark Henry and Alberto Del Rio.

InterContinental Championship
10 man Battle Royal
Cody Rhodes (c) vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Ted Dibiase vs. Ezekiel Jackson vs. Justin Gabriel vs. Sin Cara vs. Brodus Clay vs. Tyson Kidd vs. Jimmy Uso vs. Jay Uso.

Divas Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match
Beth Phoenix, Natalya, Aksana, Rosa Mendes and Alicia Foxx vs. Kelly Kelly, Eve Torres, AJ, Kaitlyn and Layla.

United States Championship
10 man Battle Royal
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Alex Riley vs. Jack Swagger vs. Drew McIntyre vs. John Morrison vs. Zach Ryder vs. Mason Ryan vs. Michael McGillicutty vs. JTG vs. Chris Masters.​
Kevin Nash: Alright, looks good, looks ok, two battle royals is nice, looks like we got a lot of work because most of them superstars will become big players here in the WWE.

To Be Continued:

·
Banned
681 Posts
For those who read my BTB, I'm not going to be doing Friday Night Smackdown for this week. I'm going to start my BTB with a Monday Night RAW. In my next reply Smackdowns results will be in a quote and in a WWE.COM layout for results.

Friday 7th October
18:30PM
At the WWE Headquarters, Vince McMahon and Kevin Nash are the only ones in the main office room. Paul Levesque is on his way to tonight’s live Friday Night Smack down live in Houston Texas. Kevin Nash is jotting down some ideas for Monday Night RAW, while Vince McMahon is on his office phone.

Vince McMahon: No I wont be at the show tonight.....Well tonight’s Smack down will be all about Monday nights walk out.....The main event will feature Randy Orton, John Cena, Sheamus and CM Punk in a eight man Tag Team match.....yes against Mark Henry, Alberto Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger.....I don’t want a winner tonight, I was thinking more about a run in finish featuring the RAW Superstars who walked out on Monday.....Or we can do both, have Alberto or Mark pin Sheamus or Orton.....Either way I want the ending to be a run in all out brawl.....Alright I will be watching.

Kevin Nash: Thank you for that awesome idea Vince, you have Smack down finishing with a all out brawl, then Raw is going to have the same.

Vince McMahon: Why, what did you have in mind?

Kevin Nash: I little idea from when I was working in TNA, an all out brawl, otherwise known as a riot. For one night only WWE goes from being P.G to Attitude.

Vince McMahon: Depends on what you have in mind.

Kevin Nash: All out chaos, blood, swearing, hardcore mayhem, fights scattering out to the crowd, backstage area, and the parking lot and even in the streets.

Vince McMahon: Interesting, I’m actually all for that idea, we will come back to that on Monday night. Anything you would like to throw out for this Friday Night Smack down?

Kevin Nash: No not really, I would like to focus more on Raw though, if you don’t mind.

Vince McMahon: Sure go ahead, you got any other ideas?

Kevin Nash: A whole list of them, RAW stars with utter chaos in the parking lot, this turns into security being called and all the faces go into one locker room and all the heels in another. One by one a heel or face goes to the ring and challenges a heel or face. This continues until your match with Triple H starts and then once the D.Q happens the chaos begins. The ending comes when Pauls heel mystery partners come running out and beat on the face team apart from The Rock.

Vince McMahon: Very nice, you mentioned chaos into the streets, who did you have in mind?

Kevin Nash: A younger guy taking it to one of the Champions. All we have to do is block off one of the streets and have a few superstars brawl to that street and have the main focus on one of the main younger mid carders taking it to one of the Champions.

Vince McMahon’s phone begins to ring and he answers it.

Vince McMahon: Hello.....Why what’s a matter???Alright I will be there....I will get my private jet....I don’t know how long I will be.....I don’t care if the fans see me their or not, if I have to fire someone I will NOT HESITATE TO FIRE THEM THEIR AND THEN!!!!!

Vince McMahon slams down his phone and is very pissed off.

Vince McMahon: Sorry Kev, I have to go to Texas some BASTARD is about to get himself fired.

23:30PM
WWE.COM
WWE | Shows | Friday Night SmackDown | Results | “An Out Of Control SmackDown”
The main event of this weeks Friday Night Smackdown, was a eight man tag team match. It featured John Cena, Randy Orton, CM Punk and Sheamus the only guys who never walked out on Monday Night RAW, taking on the team of. The WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio, the World HeavyWeight Champion Mark Henry, the United States Champion Dolph Ziggler and Jack swagger. This match was an action packed blockbuster of a main event, every man had a fair share of time in the ring and it was not to long before the action spilled out to the arena floor. Allot of near falls through of the course of the match but the finish came when, after the referees head was turned Alberto Del Rio hit Randy Orton in the head with the WWE Championship which was past to him from Jack Swagger and rolled him over for the 1, 2, and 3.

After the match other RAW Superstars who walked out on Monday including, Drew McIntyre, JTG, David Otunga, Michael McGullicutty, joined in the beating as Randy Orton was slammed through a announce table by Mark Henry. John Cena was busted wide open and was left in the middle of the ring bleeding with the hands of a Steal Chair shot from, Alberto Del Rio. CM Punk was laid out in the middle of the steal ramp from a power bomb by Jack Swagger after a led pipe shot to the skull from Dolph Ziggler. Sheamus was thrown around and left lying on the steal steps after a Zig –Zag from the ring apron onto them from Dolph Ziggler.

Also on Smackdown, we saw Aksana join forces with D.O.D (Divas of Doom) Natalya and the Divas Champion, Beth Phoenix. Aksana came out as AJ’s partner after Kaitlyn was left lying knocked out because of a Divas Title shot to her head earlier in the night. Aksana ran out just before the match was ruled a 2 on 1 handicap match as AJ was having trouble finding a partner to team with. It looked as if Natalya and Beth had met a match with Aksana but Aksana turned around and gave AJ a hard clothesline. Then the assault of 3 on 1 continued until Kelly Kelly and Eve made the save. Natalya and Beth added another diva to the fraction known as Divas of Doom and that new Diva was Aksana.

The mystery of two Sin Cara’s came to a close this past week as, Sin Cara Black and White pulled of Sin Cara Blue and whites mask after the two had a match for the rights of Sin Cara. After the match Sin Cara Blue and White was told he had to leave the WWE but just before he left the ring Sin Cara Black and White gave Sin Cara Blue and White a cheap shot leaving him lying and striped him from his Sin Cara mask before throwing it out of the ring. Moments later when unmasked Blue and White Sin Cara was shown leaving the arena, Sin Cara Black and White told everyone he will forever be known now as just “Sin Cara”.

The opening match on Smackdown was Zach Ryder vs. David Otunga. David Otunga promised to show everyone on Smackdown that he will be ready for anyone when he makes the move from RAW to Smackdown If Triple H does not step down as C.O.O. David Otunga did mean anyone and put out and open invitation match for any Superstar from both RAW and Smackdown. Then “Oh Radio” hit and Zach Ryder came out, with his phone in hand shooting and episode of Z True Long Island Story. David Otunga called Zach Ryder a joke and a disgrace for someone like him to be a WWE star. David Otunga told the WWE to put up a 3 minute clock on the screen because that is how long it would take for him to beat Zach Ryder. Entering the 2:20 mark Zach Ryder managed to roll up David Otunga for the win and was able to celebrate for all his fans watching Z True Long Island Story. Another win for the Long Island Ice Z.

Full Smackdown Results:
  • WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio, World HeavyWeight Champion Mark Henry, Jack Swagger and United States Champion Dolph Ziggler defeated. Randy Orton, Sheamus, John Cena and CM Punk.
  • Natalya and Divas Champion Beth Phoenix vs. AJ Lee and Aksana ended in a No Contest.
  • Sin Cara Black and White defeated. Sin Cara Blue and White.
  • Daniel Bryan defeated. Drew McIntyre.
  • Zach Ryder defeated. David Otunga.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.