Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right guys im sorry to inform you that this month im in cyprus and First Choice are being dicks and making staff pay to use the internet so im not going be able to be online enough to check cards and work out predictions for this month.

So as its Night of Champions im leaving each individual champion in charge of his own title. Can make your own match or take a month off the choice is yours.

(if anyone wants to make their own match against someone else then feel free)

Ill be back in the U.K on the 2nd of October and will update all scores and post all the rankings etc.. as i was only back in the U.K for 2 days between Mallorca and Cyprus and didnt have the time to update everything.

Sorry again guys. Will be back in October for the next PPV.

·
Banned
353 Posts
My God you lot are sad!

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
I'm a fighting champion! You deserved your rematch and you'll get it.

Night of Champions

World Heavyweight Championship
Proc (c) vs. zkorejo

·
Undergoing a gimmick change.
2,385 Posts
In the spirit of Night of Champions, I would like to extend an offer to any champion who wishes to participate in a unification match for my WF United States Championship! If no other champion is daring enough to accept my challenge, I think I'll just give myself a month to prepare for Hell in a Cell :)

Giving that I need the appropriate time to prepare for any match, what with my thorough training process and intensive submission schooling, this offers ends on Friday.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I am here because I deserve a title shot, I don't care which title. And if no one champion has the guts to apply, I'm issuing a open challenge to anyone who is man enough to answer.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I don't think I deserve a title shot, but if anyone wants to have a non-title match I'd be happy to fight you.

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Here you go:
Sorry i cant sort pics for the card the internet is crap im having to use the wifi from the shop below my apartment so it goes too slow to sort it all.

Starting Card for Night Of Champions.

Forum championship
El_Dandy vs ModernMyth

Intercontinental Title
Vin_ghostal vs StarshipPaint vs netty

United States Title
Dirtsheet88 vs Mi87keRKO

Internet Championship
IrishBoy vs yosefTiger

Crusierweight Championship
D_GenerationNexus vs Satan_X

Heavyweight Title
Proc vs CKO

Ill Add more as and when i get time. Stil havent worked out all the tag team title tournament yet.
Gunner, seeing as you can't sexy-fy the card because of circumstances I had some time put it together. Just quote me, copy and paste everything and you can make adjustments as you see fit.

WWE Forum Championship

El Dandy (C) vs The Modern Myth

WWE Intercontinental Championship

Vin Ghostal (C) vs StarshipPaint vs Netty

WWE United States Championship

Dirtsheet88 (C) vs Mi87keRKO

WWE Internet Championship

Irishboy (C) vs YosefTiger

WWE Cruiserweight Championship

D GenerationNexus (C) vs Satan X

WWE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Proc (C) vs CKO​
TAG TEAM TILES FOR NOC

Prospects Starship (c) vs Cornsharks.

Prospekts starship scored 20. Cornsharks scored 19.

Next month though Prospects and Starship could you both post individual predctions please just makes it easier.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wont force anyone to defend any titles. Rules are simple you post predictions you have a match you dont you dont.
If a champion doesnt show up he loses the belt liek Caintheundertaker did. Effectivly retiring as champion. New champion will be crowned that night and no1 will notice :)

Wait what the heck? Prospekt and I were crowned tag champs? OMG... I didn't read it properly.. I thought this PPV would settle the tag champs... Sorry Prospekt...

·
Registered
745 Posts
Satan X is welcome to drop me a PM and I'll defend against him as per the starting card. If not, HIAC here I come!

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
If I don't get a match I'll just come out and cut a promo.

"I knew we had to be in [Town]. I could smell the stink when I got off the plane!" "I do not suck! You know who sucks? [Local sports team]!"

·
Registered
745 Posts
In the spirit of Night of Champions, I would like to extend an offer to any champion who wishes to participate in a unification match for my WF United States Championship! If no other champion is daring enough to accept my challenge, I think I'll just give myself a month to prepare for Hell in a Cell :)

Giving that I need the appropriate time to prepare for any match, what with my thorough training process and intensive submission schooling, this offers ends on Friday.
I'm more than happy to put on a non-title match, US Champ vs Cruiserweight Champ. Something to pass the time before HIAC!

1 - 20 of 182 Posts