Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Buried SCOTT STEINER
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In early to mid 2010, Smackdown was more interesting than Raw. It had better matches and more interesting fueds. Raw was crap other than Nexus. Now it seems like Smackdown is turning into crap while Raw is putting on some decent shows. Why can't both shows have decent material rather than focusing on one show?

· Registered
6,122 Posts
It's just a matter of taste I guess. Some people enjoy different things and it's simple as that. I don't think the product as a whole has been BAD bad (as in TNA bad) in a very long time. It all just depends on what you enjoy as a person. Honestly, I've enjoyed the majority of WWE programming since I started watching properly again around the beginning of last year. I don't really look at it as a whole, I just see it as 'I enjoyed the show this week and that's great' or 'I didn't enjoy the show so whatever'.

Tbh, I find Smackdown better at the moment, but that's just my tastes. You can't please everybody. But I think Raw has always been the priority show. Sometimes, people on Smackdown and Smackdown's writers really step it up for a while, and that makes THEM look superior.

And I think both shows have decent material right now. Smackdown has Mysterio-Rhodes and Raw has Punk-Orton, among other things, you know?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.