Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
The Man
25,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about WWE and firsts and we all know and seen the one legged wrestler Zach Gowen I think was his name. What do u think is the next first or a first you'd like to see. Would u wanna see a mute superstar a deaf one I'm sure we don't wanna see a blind one. Cena would make that superstar a joke lol. We haven't see an Asian world champ in how long I know it won't be a first but it'll be alot of the younger fans first Asian champ. Or is there nothing new wrestling can bring these days since everything has been done.

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts
The only first for WWE that I would like to see is an Asian World Champion but he has to be able to talk. No more firsts after that at all.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Great Khali is Asian.
Let's not start this argument again. Some people don't consider India "Asian", even though it technically is. I've had a long argument about that before.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
First person to win the WWE or World title after having so many fans on the internet before he was even getting pushed?

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
First person to win the WWE or World title after having so many fans on the internet before he was even getting pushed?
Surely Punk/Jericho fall into that category.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts

·
The User Without Fear
2,811 Posts
Let's not start this argument again. Some people don't consider India "Asian", even though it technically is. I've had a long argument about that before.
And? Khali is still Asian. Who cares what some people think? Facts are facts.

Oriental or East Asian is the word you people are looking for.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
And? Khali is still Asian. Who cares what some people think? Facts are facts.

Oriental or East Asian is the word you people are looking for.
I know. I'm just saying that the idiots will argue for, like, 10 pages about how Indian =/= Asian. It's happened before.

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
People seem to think only chinese/japanese people are asian.

In fact yesterday, i had a friendly argument with my Gf, she thought Russia was its own continent fpalm

1 - 20 of 52 Posts