Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
The Man
25,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about WWE and firsts and we all know and seen the one legged wrestler Zach Gowen I think was his name. What do u think is the next first or a first you'd like to see. Would u wanna see a mute superstar a deaf one I'm sure we don't wanna see a blind one. Cena would make that superstar a joke lol. We haven't see an Asian world champ in how long I know it won't be a first but it'll be alot of the younger fans first Asian champ. Or is there nothing new wrestling can bring these days since everything has been done.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Great Khali is Asian.
Let's not start this argument again. Some people don't consider India "Asian", even though it technically is. I've had a long argument about that before.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
First person to win the WWE or World title after having so many fans on the internet before he was even getting pushed?
Surely Punk/Jericho fall into that category.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
And? Khali is still Asian. Who cares what some people think? Facts are facts.

Oriental or East Asian is the word you people are looking for.
I know. I'm just saying that the idiots will argue for, like, 10 pages about how Indian =/= Asian. It's happened before.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.