Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
35,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As some of you may know, the star of CW's Arrow has been petitioning to be the guest host of RAW since September, and even got the hashtag #AmellGetsRAW trending for awhile:

Well, WWE FINALLY took to Facebook and acknowledged him:

Do you think they'll call him up to host? He's an actual wrestling fan that's not in it just to promote himself, so I'm all for it.

UPDATE:

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Never seen the show but I know it's fairly popular and the guy is a genuine wrestling fan, so I'm 100% for it. Hit two birds with one stone. I just hope he doesn't fuck about and say something embarrassingly typical of a smark or something assuming he is one.

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
35,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I mean, yeah. DAT MAINSTREAM etc, I'm surprised WWE have been so slow to respond, considering.

It's shockingly stupid to me too. They call up Larry The Cable Guy (who hasn't been relevant in over a decade) to kill off the crowd with second hand embarrassment, but won't use a contemporary star with a huge fan base :kobe? It makes no damn sense, but it's WWE, so it makes all damn sense.

·
Banned
25,988 Posts
Wow, it'll be nice having a celebrity on the show people actually give a fuck about for once. And the guy seems like a genuine wrestling fan, so more power to him.

·
Blessed Child of God
2,915 Posts
OMG! I knew Stephen had been wanting to host....I so hope they can make this happen! He is part of a fantasy football group and whoever wins each year gets a copy of the WWE belt that's passed from person to person. He posted photos a month or so ago with the new champion and the belt. He's such a fan!!

Maybe he could teach some of the guys how to do that salmon ladder.

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
Easily one of my favourite shows on TV and i love his character as Oliver Queen. Serious man love for the guy.

I would be all for it as long as the crowd didn't act like d*cks.

·
The Blue Meanie
15,837 Posts

It's shockingly stupid to me too. They call up Larry The Cable Guy (who hasn't been relevant in over a decade) to kill off the crowd with second hand embarrassment, but won't use a contemporary star with a huge fan base :kobe? It makes no damn sense, but it's WWE, so it makes all damn sense.
I think there was another celebrity that wanted to host RAW but the WWE has been no selling them. But yet they'll show love to any has been.

·
Registered
11,111 Posts
If Arrow was on the USA Network he'd have done it by now but USA probs don't want a rival show's star on Raw.

·
Registered
12,478 Posts

He's a Daniel Bryan fan so you can see why they'd be reluctant

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Melissa Joan Hart is another guest host I wish they would get...

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
How much of a celebrity is he really though?

I've checked Arrow here & there, I know it has 3 seasons but I don't think it's a big deal if he never hosts.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts