Wrestling Forum banner

WWE: Final Destination

2324 Views 45 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  rockerman
hey, i'm starting my own BTB called WWE: Final Destination. I'm doing this with Rockerman and i think MNM 123. Etiher way I will be doing RAW, Rockerman Smackdown and MNM 123 TNA. Well i will post up my rosters and hope everyone else follows. This is a new idea with the 3 brand league. So please enjoy, I will have RAW up shortly

RAW​

Christian
AJ Styles
Beniot
Batista – WWE Champion
Amazing Red
Kane
Bobby Lashley
Kurt Angle
Carlito – Intercontinental Champion
Rey Mysterio
Chris Masters
Kid Kash
Rob Conway
Chris Sabin
Gregory Helms
A1
Bobby Roode
Eric Young
Johnny Devine
Coach DeMore
(Team Canada)
Mexicools (Psicosis, Super Crazy) – World Tag Team Champions
The Dicks (James and Chad Dicks)
Slyvan
Trevor Murdoch
Brock Lesnar
Funaki
Tajiri
Jerry Lynn
Sonjay Dutt
Johnny Parisi

Gail Kim
Trish – Women’s Champion
Candice
Reactions: MNM123
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Registered
66 Posts
Hey everyone I'm Rockerman and I'll be doing Smackdown! I'll post my roster and all titles are vacent for Smackdown.

SINGLES
Randy Orton
John Cena
Rhino
Undertaker
Samoa Joe
Abyss
Monty Brown
Edge
RVD
Chris Jericho
Big Show
Booker T
Petey Williams
Shelton Benjamin
Juventud
Boogeyman
Matt Benltey
Sean Waltmen
Ric Flair
Orlando Jordon
Paul London
Nunzio
Vito
Snitzky

Tag Teams
3-D
MNM
The Naturals
Heart Throbs

I'd also like to say that all reviews of our show will be returned, and thank you for reading our first post!

· Canfod y frenin ... y brenin am brenhinoedd
1,763 Posts
Good luc kto the three of you and I hope your BTB turns out really good.

Reactions: rockerman

· Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RAW – December 12th, 2005

The pyro starts flying and exploding as the RAW theme starts playing.

Coach: Welcome folks and we welcome you live to Monday Night RAW from Austin, Texas and folks tonight we have a hell of a main event!

Styles: I must agree with you for once Coach, tonight’s RAW is gonna be off the charts! We have a Steel Cage Match between Batista and Kurt Angle for the WWE Championship!

Lawler: We also have ourselves an over the top rope battle royal for the next number 1 contender for the WWE Championship! I can’t wait. Also, a new general manger will be announced when last week, former General Manager Eric Bischoff was fired.

Coach: Yes that was a sad day for WWE when we lost the greatest General Manager of all time!

Styles: Ah, can it Coach

(No Chance) starts playing and Vince McMahon comes out to a standing ovation. The front row of fans starts bowing down to Vince. He walks up the steel steps and begins speaking.

Vince: Ladies and gentlemen, and children of all ages. This is Monday Night RAW! As all of you know, last week we took out the trash when I, Vince Kennedy McMahon Jr. fired Eric Bischoff.

A loud applause was heard from the audience

Vince: Now this week, I will announce the new General Manager of RAW! I won’ wait for the end of the night to make this announcement, by god, I’m gonna do it right now!

Another applause was heard.

Vince: And the new General Manager of RAW is…

(Glass Shatters) plays as the whole crowd stood on their feet!

Coach: Oh my god it can’t be!

Lawler: Oh yes Coach it is!

Styles: Oh my god is he actually here?

Out of the curtains comes out STOND COLD STEVE AUSTIN!

Lawler: Yes he is! Its Stone Cold Steve Austin! He’s the new General Manager of RAW!

Austin rolls into the ring and climbs up the turnbuckle and taunts to the crowd. He does that with the other turnbuckles as well. The crowd gives a thunderous cheer.

Vince: The new General Manager of RAW is none other than STOND COLD STEVE AUSTIN!

Austin: That’s right you yellow-bellied son of a bitch and as my first order of business, Coach come down to my ring.

Coach: What does he want me for?

Lawler: Ah, just go you cry baby.

Coach slowly gets up from the announce table and walks towards the ring.

Austin: Thank you for coming down her before I went up there. Now I want you to take off your stupid sunglasses and look me straight in the eye.

Coach does as he is told and starts shaking with fear.

Austin: I’m gonna put you in a match tonight. It will be Jonathon Coachmen facing off against BOBBY LASHLEY!

Lawler: Oh my… that doesn’t seem good for Coach.

Styles: No it doesn’t Jerry.

Coach: but you can’t do that to me, I’m just an announcer, I got no chance against a former solider.

Austin: Well that’s a little too bad isn’t it and also. The loser of that match gets FIRED! That match is next come on out here Lashley!

(Lashley) starts playing as Austin leaves the ring and watches at ringside. Vince McMahon decides to walk up the ramp and greet Lashley for the best of luck. Lashley gets in the ring as Coach tries to talk his way out of it. Austin told the ring announcer to ring the bell and the match has begun

Match 1: Lashley vs. Coach in a Loser Gets Fired Match

Lashley circles Coach as he tries to talk his way out of a beating. Lashley doesn’t listen to anything and knocks Coach down hard with an axe handle. Lashley picks Coach up and delivers an overhead belly-to-belly suplex, throwing Coach like a rag doll. Lashley taunts, as he gets ready for the Dominator. He picks Coach up and lifts him up with ease in the air. Lashley throws Coach down hard with the Dominator. He covers him, 1…2…3!

Winner: Bobby Lashley at 0:44

Styles: What a win for Lashley, he just dominated Coach.

Lawler: And the best part still hasn’t come yet.

Austin rolls into the ring with a mic.

Austin: Great job Lashley and stay in the ring. Coach, if you can still hear me here is what I have to say: Your Fired! And that’s the bottom line cause STOND COLD SAID SO! Give me a couple of beers for my buddy and me.

Beer cans start flying at Austin as he catches them and hands them over to Lashley.

Austin: Also before we get this beer bash started, that announce table looks a bit empty. I’ll like to re hired a good friend of mine, Jim Ross!

(Oklahoma) plays as JR comes back to WWE.

He gets in the ring with Austin and gives him a hug.

Lawler: I can’t believe it! It’s JR! He’s back!

JR: Thank you for rehiring me, Steve and congrats being the new General Manager of RAW!

Austin: Why thank JR but I still got something left, Lashley hold my beer.

Austin walks up to an unconscious Coach picks him up and delivers a STUNNER!

Coach bounces and rolls out of the ring.

Austin: Now let’s get this beer bash started!

Commercial

Lawler: Welcome back folks and we just saw the best moment of RAW. JR has been rehired and Coach just got fired!

JR: Yes thank you Jerry I am back and hello there Styles.

Styles: Hello JR, its good to finally meet you.

JR: It is too and it feels good to be back

A camera is shown backstage with Stone Cold Steve Austin. He is walking backstage to his new office where Christian is waiting.

Austin: Well look at what we have here. Christian the Creepy Little Bas-

Christian: Austin don’t say it and it’s Captain Charisma! Now to get to the point, Austin I have some business to get to. I want my shot at the WWE Championship. I’ve been in WWE for several years and still never got a taste of the biggest prize in the WWE. I believe I’ve done enough for this business to get at least one singles match for the tit-

Austin: AH SHUT UP! I’ve been polite for long enough. Let me get this straight, after interrupting me and then demanding for a title shot you expect to get one?

Christian: Yes because THAT’S HOW I ROLL!

Austin: Well guess what, your not going to. Instead I’m putting you in a match. And if you can win that then you’ll get your title shot.

Christian: Thank you Austin, so who am I facing?

Austin: Your gonna be facing one half of the World Tag Team Champions, Super Crazy.

Christian: Psh, is that all I have to do?

Austin: And the other half, Psicosis in a one on two handicap match.

Christian: WHAT! You can’t do that to me!

Austin: I just did cause THAT’S THE BOTTOMLINE, CAUSE STOND COLD SAID SO! And that match is next.

Christian walks away with an angry look on his face.

(Just Close Your Eyes) starts playing and Christian walks out to a chorus of boos from the crowd. He walks down the aisle saying that he’s gonna win with ease.

(Mexicools) plays and out comes Psicosis and Super Crazy in their trademark lawnmowers. They come out all happy as usual with the delight of the crowd.

Match 2 : Christian vs. The Mexicools One on Tag Handicap Match
Super Crazy starts the match for his team while Christian has no choice but start for himself. They both lock up and Christian locks Crazy in a headlock. Christian takes him over only to be caught in a headscissors. Christian kicks out and grab Crazy in a headlock again. This time Crazy pushes Christian off in the ropes but gets knocked down by a shoulder block. Christian runs at the ropes again but Crazy jumps over Christi and when he comes back, hits a nice dropkick. He grabs Christian and puts him in an arm wrench and tags off to Psicosis who kicks him in the abdomen. Psicosis heads up the top rope, Christian turns around and Psicosis hits a missile dropkick. He goes for the cover

Christian kicks out. Psicosis whips him towards the ropes and hits a tilt a whirl backbreaker. He goes for another cover

Christian kicks out again. Psicosis makes another tag to Crazy. Crazy jumps to the top rope and tries a moonsault Christian sticks up his knees and Crazy comes crashing down on them. Christian runs toward and Mexicool corner and hits down Psicosis with a forearm. Christian grabs Crazy and plants him with a reverse DDT. He covers him

Crazy kicks out. Christian delivers some stomps and drops a few elbows. Christian grabs the legs and tries for a Texas Cloverleaf. Crazy pushes off and heads towards the ropes. He comes back and Crazy jumps up for a hurricarana. Christian stops and counters that with a Powerbomb. He covers again

Thr, no Psicosis breaks up the pin. Psicosis then hits Christian with a spinning wheel kick. Psicosis starts signaling something to Crazy and he nods. They pick Christian up and delivers a double back suplex. Then they climb up to opposite turnbuckles. Psicosis goes for the guillotine leg drop while Crazy goes for a top rope moonsault. Christian moves away and they both crash and burn. Christian goes for an Unprettier on Crazy but gets pushed off. Christian bounces off the ropes but gets hit with a double superkick. Crazy pins Christian

Thre, now Christian kicks out. Psicosis now lifts him up for a suplex but brings him down Gordbuster style. From that point Christian is busted wide open. Crazy runs for the ropes and hits a Lionsault. He covers

Thre, no Christian just gets his shoulder up! Now Crazzy is ready to hit Christian with a superkick. Psicosis gets up behind him ready for a german suplex. When Crazy kicked out Christian fell down and Psicosis got the kick instead sending him over the top rope.

Crazy looks over the top rope to look at his fallen ally. Christian comes from behind and sets up for the Unprettier. He plants Crazy face first and makes the slow cover.

Thr, no Psicosis came back in just enough for the save. Crazy tags Psicosis in and starts throwing right hands. He tags back to Crazy and they both hit a clothesline. Psicosis stays in the ring as Crazy heads up the turnbuckle. Crazy turns around and didn’t see that Christian nailed a reverse DDT on Psicosis. Crazy jumps but switches Psicosis in his spot. Crazy couldn’t believe what he just did and Christian came from no where and hits another Unprettier. He hooks the leg

3! Christian wins and the ref holds up his arm. A low cheer was heard from the crowd.

(Glass Shatters) plays and out comes Austin again.

Austin: Good job there you son of a bitch, you just deserved a shot at Batista for the WWE Championship! Now you get that shot at the next pay per view, Final Destination it will be Batista vs. Christian for the WWE Championship!

(gets a pop from the crowd) and Christian doing the title sign around his waist.

Austin: IN HELL IN A CELL! Good luck cause your gonna need it, now that’s the bottom line, cause Stone Cold said so!
The crowd cheers as Christian wipes the blood out of his eyes and stares in shock.

JR: Oh My God, a hell in a cell match at Final Destination for the WWE Championship!

King: Yes JR, that maybe Christian's final destination if we know it.

Commercial

Cameras are shown backstage inside Austin’s office with Todd Gishman

Todd: Well Austin, Its only the beginning and we had an impact already, Christian is the new number one contender for the WWE Championship and JR has been rehired. Also tonight’s main event Batista vs. Kurt Angle for the WWE Champ-

Austin: Now hold it right there Todd, I’m gonna have to stop you there. I don’t think Angle as done anything to deserve a shot at the title. He as had numerous loss against John Cena and I don’t think he deserves that title shot. So instead I’m changing the main event.

A few boos can be heard

Austin: It will be Kurt Angle vs. Chris Beniot in a 30-minute submission match!

A huge pop was heard.

Todd: Well that was General Manager Stone Cold Steve Austin everyone.

The cameras turn backstage to see Kurt Angle watching the television screen.

Kurt: What! I can’t believe that! That beer drinking ******* screwed me out of my title shot! I deserve that title more than anyone else in that locker room!

Christian walks up to Angle with a bandage on his forehead.

Christian: Well that’s a little too bad isn’t it? I deserve that belt more than you. I been in this business for 7 years busting my ass for all my peeps around the world!

A small pop was heard from his peeps.

Christian: And also earlier tonight, I beat not one but two Mexicools to earn my spot in the title match. What have you done?

Angle: What have I done? What have I done! I’m a freaking Olympic gold medallist and 4 time WWE Champion. Look at you, you haven’t even got it once or had a singles match for it.

Christian: Well I’m going to now at Final Destination and I’m going to win the title and become the new WWE Champion! And you, you’ll be tapping out tonight against Chris Beniot! (starts clapping)

Angle: Tapping huh? The only person I see tapping is you!

Angle hits Christian in the head with a forearm that knocks off the bandage and reopens the cut. Angle starts stomping away at Christian cut and leg. He then applies the Ankle Lock with the grapevine. Christian screams in pain as the blood starts to run again, and he starts tapping out. Angle releases the hold and spits on him heading out of camera range.

Styles: What an act of coward ness from Kurt Angle, he lost his title shot and should be a man about it.

King: Well if you lost your title shot wouldn’t you be upset as well?

Styles: Yah I suppose so but that attack was uncalled for.

JR: Well the EMT just arrive and are checking on Christian as we speak. Well coming up next we have a hell of a match it is Kid Kash vs. Rey Mysterio up next!

(Kash) starts playing and out comes Kid Kash. The fans boo as he walks down the ramp and hops into the ring.

(Booyaka 619) starts playing and out comes Mysterio from the stage with a thunderous roar from the fans. Rey is wearing an Eddie Guerrero armband and Eddie chants can be heard around the arena.

Match 3: Kid Kash vs. Rey Mysterio

The match starts with Mysterio offering his hand to Kash. Kash looks like he is going to but Kash kicks him in the stomach instead. Kash holds Rey in a side headlock and takes him down. Rey puts Kash in a headscissors. Kash counters that by flipping over to a pin with a bridge grabbing Rey’s legs.

No Rey kicks out easily. Rey now delivers a stiff kick into the knee of Kid Kash. Kash screams in pain and lumps across the ring. He uses the ropes to stand up but Rey kicks him down. Rey then whips Kash across the ring but Kash counters. Rey bounces of the second into a dropkick from the waiting Kid Kash. Kash picks Rey up and throws him into the corner. He lifts Rey up into the top rope and punches Rey a few times. Kash heads up as well and tries for a superplex but is countered by Rey. Rey holds on and tries to fight it. Rey punches Kash in the stomach and rolls over for a powerbomb attempt. Kash falls but counters it into a hurricarana and Rey goes flying. That got a applause from the crowd. Both men are back on their feet trading punches. Rey hits Kash with a forearm and runs back toward the ropes and knocks him down with a forearm smash. Rey now climbs the top rope. Kash slowly gets up and Rey jumps off connecting with a crossbody.

No Kash kicks out. Both men get back up again and start trading punches once more. Kash wins and gives Rey a scoop slam. Kash runs towards the corner and goes for a springboard moonsault. Rey moves away and Kash hits the canvas knee first. Kash slowly gets up and charges at Rey. Rey trips Kash down with a drop toe hold as he leans against the rope. Rey taunts for the 619 and he goes bouncing off the ropes and swings across but Kash goes out of the way. He gets back up and kicks Rey in the gut and lifts him up for the Dead Level but Rey flips over and counters. He jumps n the shoulders of Kash. He balances there and tries to go for a victory roll. Kash counters that keeps Mysterio in between his legs upside down by holding his arms. Kash sits down folding Mysterio up and pinning him in the process.

Thr, No Mysterio just kicks out. Kash starts complaining to the referee saying it was a three count. Rey comes from behind and dropkicks Kash in the back causing him to hit the ref but also in position for the 619. Rey runs back and connects with the 619! Kash slowly gets back up as Mysterio springboards off the top rope going to for West Coast Pop. Mysterio connects and makes the cover.

………………………..
…………………………
…………………………….

No referee to make the count. Mysterio goes check on the referee and he slowly stirs up. Rey turns around only to be kicked in the gut and lifted up and crash down with a Deal Level. He makes a cover.

………………….1

………………………..2

……………… 3

NO! Mysterio places his foot on the bottom rope. Kash can’t believe it and argues with the ref again. This time Mysterio slowly gets up. Kash throws him into the corner and lifts him up again. He signals for another Dead Level but he’s on the top rope! He lifts Rey up but gets caught with a punch to the side causing Kash to drop him back. Rey rolls over and connects with a sunset flip powerbomb!

No Kash just kicks out. Rey now picks Kash up and delivers a stiff kick into the side of Kash’s body. Rey lifts Kash on the top rope and tries to go for a top rope hurricarana but while in the air Kash powerbombs Rey down. Rey rolls over grabbing the back of his head. Kash stands up on the turnbuckle turns around and hits a moonsault!

3!

Its over, Kid Kash in what some people may call an upset defeats Rey Mysterio.

JR: What a match those two men just put on there.

King: Yes, I’ve never seen anything like that before.

Styles: That is surely a match we’ll remember for a long time.

JR: Well there’s another match we’ll be sure to remember for a long time and that’s the 30-minute submission match we have on later tonight.

King: Yes JR, that is gonna be a classic.

Commercial

King: Welcome back folks and during commercial break. Some shocking news was discovered!

The video shows Candice Michelle in the Women’s locker room shower when all of a sudden Rob Conway appears. Candice walks out and screams at the sight of Conway.

Candice: What are you doing here? Get out this is the women’s locker room.

Conway: I know, I just wanted to drop by saying how lovely you looked in the newest Playboy magazine.

Candice: Really? (in a really sluttish voice)

Conway: Yes and I was wondering if I could see some of that up and personal.

Candice: Well okay, come in.

Conway takes off his sunglasses and walks in.

Conway: Thank You GOD!

King: That Rob Conway is a very lucky man; I wish I was him for that one moment.

Styles: Don’t we all King, don’t we all.

JR: Well back to a serious note we still got the 30-minute submission match between Beniot and Angle tonight, but up next we have The Amazing Red vs. Jerry Lynn, I can’t wait.

(Red) plays and out come Amazing Red to a large applause. He walks down the ramp and jumps over the top rope to the turnbuckle doing his taunt.

(Lynn) plays and out comes Lynn so a very mid reaction. He walks down the ramp shaking some of the people’s hand. He slides under the rope and the bell rings.

Match 4: Amazing Red vs. Jerry Lynn

They both lock up in the middle of the ring and Lynn hip tosses Red down. Red gets up again only to get hip tossed again. Red charges at Lynn but he kicks him in the stomach. Lynn tries to powerbomb him but Red back flips and land on his feet only to get slapped by Lynn. He gets a chorus of boos from that. Lynn tries for a fury of punches but Red dodges them all. He goes for a clothesline but Red falls to the canvas. Lynn tries to step on him but Red moves out of the way and kicks Lynn in the back. Red flips back up and slaps Lynn in the face when he turned around. Lynn looks angry and starts running around the ring chasing him. Red approaches the ropes and Lynn dives for him. Red does a 718 and stays in the ring while Lynn flies outside. Lynn gets back up only for Red to launch himself over the top rope on Lynn. Red gets back up quickly and climbs in the ring again. Lynn slowly gets up. Red runs toward the other side of the ring and somersaults over the top rope holding it landing on the apron. Lynn ducks and thins he dodged it but turns around into a kick from Red. Red jumps off and gives Lynn a headscissors in the steel steps. Red rolls Lynn back into the ring and makes a cover.

No Lynn kicks out. Red throws Lynn towards the corner and starts punching him with the crowd counting how many he does. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and Lynn lifts up Red and drive him down with a powerbomb. He makes the cover

No Red kicks out. Lynn starts stomping away on Red and puts him in a leg bar. The ref asks Red if he wants to quit and Red refuses. Red uses his free leg and starts kicking the side of Lynn’s head. Lynn releases the hold but Red grabs his knee in pain. Lynn comes charging in but Red hits him with a calf kick. He then signals for the Red Star Press but Lynn trips him down with a sweep at the knees. Lynn now applies a Boston Crab. Red screams in pain but won’t tap out. Red quickly reaches the ropes and Lynn is forced to let go. Red now rests on the apron. Lynn charges towards Red but sees that Red tries to give him a shoulder block. Lynn jumps in the air as Red sticks out his head and comes crashing down with a leg drop. Lynn rolls Red in the middle of the ring and covers.

No Red kicks out again. Lynn lifts Red up in the fireman carry’s position and tries for the TKO. Red lands on his feet and dropkicks Lynn into the middle rope. Red rushes back and hits with the 718. Lynn bounces into the middle of the ring and Red climbs the turnbuckle. He jumps and tries for the Infra Red but Lynn moves out of the way. Lynn picks the fallen Red up and signals for the Cradle Piledriver. He lifts him up but Red counters that and rolls over to the back of Lynn. Lynn grabs the legs of Red trapping him. Red uses his hand to push off the mat and hits the Code Red!

Thr, no Lynn just manages to kick out. Red picks Lynn up and applies a sleeper. Lynn quickly reverses that into a back suplex and both men are down. The ref starts counting,

Both men starts heading towards the ropes. Both men now trade punches with each other. Lynn gets more momentum and sends Red spinning with a right hand. Red uses that momentum and spins one more time before connecting with Lynn’s head. Red makes the cover

Thr, no Lynn kicks out! Red heads toward the top rope and waits for Lynn to turn around. Lynn turns around and Red jumps off and tries for the swinging complete shot. Lynn still stand on his feet and kicks him in the gut. He lifts him up again for the TKO. Lynn spins Red but Red lands on his feet again. Red jumps behind and gets in a rolling clutch pin.

3!

Red wins and Lynn is in complete shock. Red raises his hand in victory but Lynn attacks him for behind. Lynn lifts Red one last time and this time connects with the TKO. He leaves the ring with a cocky smile on his face.

JR: What a great match but Jerry Lynn ruined the complete ending with that vicious TKO.

Styles: He should of went to the back knowing he lost in a great match. He had more guts back in the ECW times.

King: Well I’m still not that big of a fan of ECW; anyways the main event is up next! Chris Beniot vs. Kurt Angle in a 30-minute submission match and that’s right after a commercial break!

Commercial

Lillian: Up next is the 30-minute submission match; the rules are the competitor that registers the most submissions in 30 minutes is declared the winner!

(Whatever) plays and out comes Beniot to the delight of the fans. He walks down the ramp and into the ring holding his arms up.

(Medal) plays and Kurt Angle comes out and the fans start cheering “You Suck”. Angle waits at the stage as the pyro shoots out and everyone shuts up. He climbs through the ropes with an intense look on his face.

Match 5: Chris Beniot vs. Kurt Angle (30-minute Submission Match)
Beniot and Angle stare at each other knowing that they both got submission finishers. Beniot goes behind Angle and locks on the arms. Angle does a stand switch and goes behind Beniot. Angle goes for the leg and tries an Ankle Lock but Beniot quickly rolls away. Angle charges at Beniot this time and locks in a headlock. Beniot slides under that and takes Angle with an armbar takedown. He tries for the Crossface but Angle slides out of that towards the ropes. These two have faced each other countless times and know each other’s moves perfectly. They both lock up and Beniot gets Angle in a hammerlock. Angle goes under Beniot and locks in a hammerlock of his own. Beniot reaches back for Angle’s head and takes him over with a snapmare. Angle runs at Beniot only to get back body dropped. Beniot goes for the Sharpshooter but Angle quickly reaches for the ropes. Beniot charges at Angle to get taken down by a drop toe hold. Angle applies a side headlock and Beniot counters with a headscissors. Angle kicks out of that and tries for an Ankle Lock but Beniot kicks him away. Both wrestlers get back up as neither of them has an advantage. Angle goes for a kick at Beniot’s gut but Beniot catches it. He whips it hard with a Dragon Screw and gets in a leg bar. Angle struggles to get to the bottom rope. Beniot torques the knee more and applies a body scissors around the leg as well. Angle starts using his free leg and got some stomps in the face of Beniot. Beniot finally releases but the damage has been done to Angle. Beniot grabs the leg and tries for the Sharpshooter but Angle pushes him away. Beniot comes back but Angle sweeps at the leg and takes him down. He goes for the head and locks in a Crossface chicken wing with body scissors around Beniot. Beniot tries desperately to escape but Angle got Beniot’s arm hooked with the chicken wing. Beniot slowly uses his legs and grabs hold of the ropes. Angle let’s go in disbelief. Angle then tries to get a leg bar in on Beniot but Beniot rolls through that and crosses the leg for the Sharpshooter but Angle reaches the ropes again. Angle this time goes for a clothesline and knocks down Beniot hard. Now stiff right hands are being beaten up into Beniot’s face. Angle finally stops and taunts to the crowd. Angle picks Beniot up only to get a big back chop. The sound echoes around the whole arena as Angle screams in pain. Beniot gives Angle a few more chops and knocks him down with his Beniot attack. He drops a few elbows and picks Angle back up. He has a waist lock around Angle and delivers a German suplex. He keeps his arms locked and delivers another one. He tries for a third but Angle breaks the hold and delivers a German to Beniot. This time he keeps his arms locked and gives a second one to Beniot. The last one Angle releases but Beniot flips over and lands on his feet. Beniot quickly goes behind Angle and delivers another German. With his arms still locked he delivers another one to Angle. This time Beniot releases and takes Angle down and locks in the Crossface! Angle screams in back as Beniot is wrenching back on Angle’s neck and shoulder. Angle rolls over out of the Crossface and heads for the legs and gets in the Ankle Lock! Angle quickly puts on the grapevine and Beniot screams in pain. 15 minutes as already passed in this match. Beniot furiously tries to roll over but the grapevine is preventing that from happening. Beniot then uses all his upper body strength and crawls towards the ropes for a ropebreak. Angle argues with the ref that Beniot did tap out but it was obvious he didn’t. Beniot quickly comes from behind and delivers a release German suplex that makes Angle flip and land face first. Beniot signals it’s the end and heads toward the top rope. He flies and connects with the diving headbutt. He then locks in the Crossface once again. Angle this time nowhere to run is trying desperately not to tap. Beniot screams at Angle to tap before he dislocates his shoulder. Angle tries to roll over again but Beniot still has it on. Even though Angle didn’t break the Crossface, he made it to the ropes and forced a ropebreak. 20 minutes have done in this match. Both men are tired and hurting. Beniot delivers a kick to Angle and delivers his trademark snap suplex. He rolls his hips and hits another one. He rolls his hips one more time and delivers the final of the 3 amigos that Beniot’s friend the late Eddie Guerrero used. Beniot crosses the legs for the sharpshooter and flips Angle over. Angle screams in pain as Beniot is adding pressure to Angle’s lower back and legs. Angle desperately needs t get to the ropes if he doesn’t want to trail in this match. Angle reaches the bottom rope finally. Beniot holds on till a 3 count till he releases the hold. 5 minutes are left in this match. Beniot argues with the ref that Angle tapped out but he didn’t. Angle goes behind Beniot and tries for an Angle Slam. Beniot jumps down and counters and pushes Angle towards the ref. Angle stops just before he reaches him. Beniot then gets in a waist lock to give Angle a german suplex. Angle tries to fight out of it and grabs the ref. Angle gives the ref an overhead belly-to-belly suplex as Beniot hits the german suplex. Beniot releases the goes for the crossface. Angle tries not to but finally taps out. The ref is knocked out and doesn’t see it. Beniot releases and goes to check with the ref. Angle sneaks behind and gives Beniot a low blow, and then an Angle Slam. There is 1 minute left on the clock. Angle locks him the Ankle Lock to Beniot. He screams in pain as Angle torques it even more. Suddenly Christian runs from backstage towards the ring. Beniot starts tapping out but the ref is still down. Christian slides in the ring and delivers a forearm to the back of Angle’s head releasing the hold. Christian quickly hooks the arms and delivers a skull crushing Unprettier. He quickly slides out of the ring and revives the ref. Beniot quickly locks in the crossface with 15 seconds left. Angle desperately tries not to tap. Beniot wrenches the neck back more and Angle finally taps with 2 seconds remaining. The ref sees and calls for the bell. Time runs out and the bell sounds once more to declare that Beniot has just won.

Christian walks back up the ramp raising his hand. Angle looks at Christian with an angry look as the screen fades black.

END OF SHOW

· Canfod y frenin ... y brenin am brenhinoedd
1,763 Posts
Not a bad show. Can be improved. The main event looked a bit squashed as it was in one huge paragraph. but your getting there

· Ho!
20,568 Posts
Matches/Booking: I can tell you your matches look good. One thing though is tah the main event was hard to read. But this is your first show. Another thing is that the Angle/Benoit match didn't seem like a 30 minute match. 9.5/10

Promo's: Your promo's are decent for your first try. I'll give you that. But stretch them out furthur. I don't do this but expierenced bookers like Wolfy do. After each sentence put whether the crowd boos or cheers or if they have a mixed reaction. 9/10

Length: 15 pages imo is amazing for a first attempt. Keep it up! 10/10

Spelling/Grammer: I saw one spelling kistake and a couple of grammer mistakes. 9/10

Entertainment: Color=Entertainment for me as I can tell. I believe you should add color during matches and add coor during promo's if you want to. It's just something I do. 8/10

Overall: 91/100. A. Great show. I was leanent with you since it was your first show. So if you were more experienced and you wrote a show like this I would of given yu a lesser grade. Good Job. I'll be looking foward to the next show.

· Registered
256 Posts
Im MNM123 and heres my roster

Jeff Hardy
HHH
Christopher Daniels
Undertaker
Sabin
Rey Mysterio Jr.
Jericho
Flair
Team 3D
AMW
Hurricane & Rosey
Vis And Val
Hoyt
Jarret
Shark Boy
Stone Cold
Austin Aries
Alex Shelly
Matt Bentley
Kerwin White
Hardcore Holly
Dusty Rhodes
Scotty 2 Hotty
Funaki
Ashley
Maria
Steven Richards
Hogan
Jimmy Hart
Raven
Nash

· Registered
66 Posts
Smackdown Preview

WWE.com has recently learned that Vince Mcmahon will be appearing at Smackdown and looking to make some changes to Smackdown as he stated on WWE.com " The WWE has changed to WWE Final Destination so I'm looking to make some more changes of my own"

On Smackdown there will news on the World Heavyweight Title

John Cena has informed WWE.com that he has an announcement to make regarding his future in the WWE

Randy Orton, Big Show, Rhino and more will be in action live coming to you from Lexingting in Kentucky, Be sure to watch!

· Registered
280 Posts
Nice work DKO, pretty well done for a first try. Nice matches and i like the idea that Carlito is a champ!!!

· Ho!
20,568 Posts
MNM123 said:
Im MNM123 and heres my roster

Jeff Hardy
HHH
Christopher Daniels
Undertaker
Sabin
Rey Mysterio Jr.
Jericho
Flair
Team 3D
AMW
Hurricane & Rosey
Vis And Val
Hoyt
Jarret
Shark Boy
Stone Cold
Austin Aries
Alex Shelly
Matt Bentley
Kerwin White
Hardcore Holly
Dusty Rhodes
Scotty 2 Hotty
Funaki
Ashley
Maria
Steven Richards
Hogan
Jimmy Hart
Raven
Nash
What the hell? H'es not partners with anyone in this BTB right? If not then shut up.

· Registered
3,417 Posts
amazingdko said:
hey, i'm starting my own BTB called WWE: Final Destination. I'm doing this with Rockerman and i think MNM 123 or 123 MNM. Etiher way I will be doing RAW, Rockerman Smackdown and MNM 123 TNA. Well i will post up my rosters and hope everyone else follows. This is a new idea with the 3 brand league. So please enjoy, I will have RAW up shortly

yeah, he is :p
good luck with your btbs all of you. a review will come this way eventually, i've got a lot to catch up on

· Ho!
20,568 Posts
amazingdko said:
ya EBboy don't worry, MNM123 is with us so no problems?
Ok. Sorry about that MNM123. I should of read the first page with the people who are doing this show. It's just a bit unique that three people do one BTB. In my booking time which has been since July, I've never seen anything like this. I'll defidently be reviewing. Ill try to review TNA but I don't know much about TNA so I'll go by what I've watched (which has oiny been three episodes).

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.