Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. This time Final Destination is back and I'm not alone this time. My partner Rockerman does RAW and I do Smackdown. We changed the rosters a bit and added some TNA guyz to the mix. Here are a list of PPV's

January: Royal Rumble (both)
February: No Way Out (smackdown)
March: Wrestlemania (both)
April: Bad Blood (raw)
May: Judgment Day (smackdown)
June: Vengeance (raw)
July: Great American Bash (smackdown)
August: Summerslam (both)
September: Unforgiven (raw)
October: No Mercy (smackdown
November: Survivor Series (both)
December: Taboo Tuesday (raw)

Here is Rockerman's Roster:

RAW

Edge
John Cena-WWE Champion
Matt Hardy
Kerwin White
Carlito
Triple H
JBL
Shawn Micheals
Undertaker
Christy Hemme
Ashley
Torrie Wilson
Hurricane and Rosey- Tag Team Champions
MNM
Petey Williams
Christopher Daniels
Abyss
Chris Benoit-Intercontinental Champ
Big Show
Eugene
Snitzky
Lita
RVD
Rene Dupree
Val Venis
Booker T
Eddie Guerrero
Hardcore Holly
Orlando Jordon
Paul London
Rey Mysterio
Scotty
Simon Dean
Regal
Victoria

Here is my roster:

Smackdown!

Orton
Batista (world heavyweight champion)
Christian
Flair (US title)
Kane
Masters
Amazing Red
Benjamin
Jeff Hardy
Angle
Kennedy
Juvy
Super Crazy
Psicosis
AJ Styles
Sabu
Lesnar
Sabin
Lance cade
Murdoch
LOD 2005 (tag team champions)
Spanky (cruiserweight champion)
Raven
Nash
Conway
Tomko
Striker
Tajiri
Burchill
Viscera
Vito

Divas

Trish
Stacy
Maria
Candice

The whole story starts in January near the Royal Rumble.
The first RAW will be posted soon.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Raw

Edge
John Cena-WWE Champion
Matt Hardy
Kerwin White
Carlito
Triple H
JBL
Shawn Micheals
Undertaker
Christy Hemme
Ashley
Torrie Wilson
Hurricane and Rosey- Tag Team Champions
MNM
Petey Williams
Christopher Daniels
Abyss
Chris Benoit-Intercontinental Champ
Big Show
Eugene
Snitzky
Lita
RVD
Rene Dupree
Val Venis
Booker T
Eddie Guerrero
Hardcore Holly
Orlando Jordon
Paul London
Rey Mysterio
Scotty 2 Hotty
Simon Dean
William Regal
Victoria-Women’s champ

Final Destination Raw

The scene fades in with Eric Bischoff standing in the middle of the ring holding a microphone, Bischoff quiets the crowd then starts to speak.

Eric Bischoff: Ladies and Gentleman welcome to Final Destination’s very own Raw. Now I want to keep my introduction short and sweet so I’ll just say our superstars are the best around and will work their asses off for the company and for the fans, thank you. Now a bit about the Royal Rumble, Today we shall be deciding one of Raw’s main event other then the Royal Rumble. Now for Raw’s opening match!

Bischoff heads backstage and out comes Scotty 2 Hotty as his music hits. Scotty dances around and jumps over the guard rail and high-fives his fans. Scotty then walks down the ramp and enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

“Eugene” then starts to play as Eugene enters to the ramp and starts to wave his hand wildly in the air. Eugene then walks down the ramp while chewing on his nails. Eugene slides into the ring and plays with his hair as he waves once again.

DING, DING, DING

Coach: you know what, this is just sad, Eugene doesn’t deserve at all to be in the WWE!

JR: well I don’t know about that…

Match 1 Eugene vs. Scotty 2 Hotty Royal Rumble contendership.

The match starts as Eugene extends a hand to S2H and Scotty accepts. Eugene then starts a punching assault on S2H and knocks him into the turnbuckle. Eugene delivers a small kick then lifts up S2H onto his shoulders then runs at the other turnbuckle and tries to throw him into it. Scotty jumps off and pushes Eugene into the turnbuckle. Eugene falls into a school boy roll-up from Scotty

1***2*Kickout!

Eugene kicks out and rolls back onto his feet and runs at Scotty. Eugene is tripped into the ropes and is put into another school boy. Eugene keeps rolling back and delivers a huge clothesline. Eugene then taunts for the People’s Elbow. Eugene runs to the ropes and jumps over Scotty and taunts before falling to the ground with his elbow. Scotty rolls out of the way. Scotty runs at Eugene for a clothesline and Eugene ducks and tries for a clothesline of his own. Scotty ducks and picks up Eugene into a suplex and quickly drops him onto his back. Eugene rolls on the ground in pain. Scotty starts to taunt for the worm as he jumps around on one leg and suddenly Eugene jumps up and clotheslines Scotty out of the ring. Eugene taunts inside the ring as Scotty starts to get back into the ring. Scotty charges Eugene and Eugene delivers a huge Rock Bottom and covers.

1***2***3

Announcer: here’s your winner, and advancing to the Royal Rumble…Eugene!

Eugene gets up and starts to wave again as the crowd is amazed at Eugene’s victory. Eugene then exits the ring and walks up the ramp backwards.

The scene fades in to Edge running after Eric Bischoff

Edge: Bischoff, as you know the next Pay-Per-view will be Royal Rumble, one of the biggest event of the year! You need someone big, someone great, someone who can take that belt off Cena!

Eric Bischoff: first of all you will refer to me as sir and I agree completely, we need to get that belt off Cena…

Edge: we need someone with a devastating finisher, someone with some edge, someone with an attitude…someone, someone like me!

Eric Bischoff: I’m not sure Edge…

Edge: Bischoff, you know you need me in the main event for Raw, you know I’m right, you know I’m damn right!

Eric Bischoff: Edge, why don’t you come into my office…

Edge and Eric then walk into Bischoff’s office and start to talk.

***COMMERCIALS***

The scene fades back on Chris Benoit in the middle of the ring with the Intercontinental Title and a microphone.

Chris Benoit: now, I feel that I am the greatest Intercontinental champions of all time! And right now I’m feeling great and pumped and ready for anything so I am extending a challenge to anyone in the locker-room!

There’s a pause and suddenly “Booker T” hits over the PA System “Can You Dig It SUUUUUUCKA!” Booker taunts as pyro goes off behind him. Booker T then walks down the ramp looking at the crowd. The crowd boo’s and cheers as Booker T slides into the ring and taunts to the crowd.

Match 2 Booker T vs. Chris Benoit non-title match

DING, DING, DING

Booker walks straight into a quick grapple from Benoit and Benoit spins Booker around and delivers a release German Suplex. Benoit jumps right on top of Booker for a pin

1***Kickout!

Booker kicks out fast and stares into the eyes of Benoit. Benoit waits for Booker T to get up and hits a fast running Shoulder Block. Benoit is amazed when Booker jumps right back to his feet. Benoit then kicks Booker in the gut and delivers a Snap Suplex. Benoit covers

1*Kickout!

Benoit is pushed off and Booker gets to his feet lightning fast and runs as Benoit with a spin kick. Booker connects and taunts to the crowd who loves it. Booker stomps on Benoit and picks him up and twists his arm. Booker goes for a standing spin kick but Benoit ducks and delivers a German Suplex and has the arms hooked still. Benoit lifts up Booker and delivers another German and picks up Booker for the third. Booker hits a small elbow and Benoit continues to hang on and hits a third. Benoit then puts his leg in-between Booker T’s 2 legs and starts to spin Booker over. Booker suddenly kick and jumps right up to his feet. And waits for Benoit and gets in position for Book End! Booker taunts and Benoit pushes away and delivers a running shoulder block again. Benoit taunts for the diving headbutt and jumps up to the top-rope Benoit jumps and connects. Benoit taunt again and picks up booker and is kicked straight in the gut. Booker runs back to the ropes for the Scissor Kick! Booker runs back to Benoit and Benoit locks in the crossface! Booker taps almost immediately.

Announcer: here’s your winner, Chris Benoit!

***COMMERCIALS***

The scene fades back on John Cena backstage with Eric.

John Cena Yo Frostie Top, I heard you got a match for me in the main event…

Eric Bischoff: yes that’s right Cena, and you will be facing no other then The Deadman! The Undertaker

John Cena: ok, ok I’m fine with that, I’m the WWE champ and what’s he got me?

Eric Bischoff: more then you think Cena…

The scene then goes back to the ring where Hardcore Holly is standing and waiting for his opponent.

The lights suddenly turn off and when they turn back on Abyss is standing right behind Holly. Abyss start an assault on Holly from behind as the bell rings

DING, DING, DING

Match 3 Abyss vs. Hardcore Holly Royal Rumble qualifier

Abyss punches Holly from behind to the ground and Holly start to get back up but is hit by a giant boot from Abyss that puts him back to the ground. Abyss jumps up and delivers a leg-drop straight to the back of Holly. Abyss gets up and runs to the ropes and comes back with an elbow that connects. Abyss pins

1*Kickout!

Holly gets a shoulder up and gets to his feet. Abyss irish whips Holly over to the ropes and sticks out an arm. Holly ducks and hits Abyss from behind with a drop kick. Abyss is barely affected and turns around and looks at Holly who is on the ground. Abyss gets on top of Holly and delivers some strong punches and some blood starts to come off Holly. Abyss then gets off and starts to slowly climbs to the second rope on the turnbuckle. Abyss jumps with a leg drop and connects then pins again

1***2*Kickout!

Abyss is pushed off lightly and can’t believe it! Abyss starts to get angry on the floor as Holly gets up. Holly waits behind Abyss in position for the Alabama Slam! Abyss turns around and Holly tries to lift up Abyss but can’t Abyss then wraps his arms around Holly’s chest and picks up Holly into a powerbomb. Holly jumps off Abyss from behind and runs to the ropes and tries to come back with a clothesline. Instead Abyss delivers the Blackhole Slam and covers

1***2***3!

Announcer: here’s your winner and advancing to the Royal Rumble, Abyss!

***COMMERCIAL***

Match 4 Shawn Micheals vs. Carlito Royal Rumble Qualifier

“Sexy Boy” then hits as the crowd goes crazy as Micheals appears at the top of the ramp dancing down. The crowd continues to cheers as Micheals gets on his knee’s and taunts as fireworks go off behind him. Micheals then enters the ring and waits for his opponent.

“Carlito” hits and Carlito walks down the ramp while throwing an apple up and down. Micheals stares down Carlito as he rolls into the ring Carlito then takes a bite of his apple and walks up to Micheals and it looks like he is about to spit it at Micheals. Micheals suddenly delivers some Sweet Chin Music straight on Carlito that sends Carlito out of the ring.

DING, DING, DING

JR: WOW! What a Superkick!

Micheals taunts around the ring as the ref starts to count 1…2…3…4…Carlito starts to get up 5…6 Carlito is on his feet and rolls back into the ring. Carlito has a small stream of blood running down his face. Micheals waits for Carlito to get up and hits a small punch pushing Carlito into the ropes. Micheals Irish Whips Carlito at the other ropes and sticks out a Bog Boot. Carlito ducks and comes back with a diving clothesline. Shawn Micheals suddenly jumps right back to his feet. Micheals goes into the corner and starts to stomp his foot on the ground. Carlito gets up and spins around and Micheals kicks! Carlito ducks and delivers a small neckbreaker. Carlito pins

1***2*Kickout!

Micheals pushes out and Carlito runs to the ropes and comes back with a baseball slide to Micheals. Micheals is pushed a bit and slowly starts to get up. Carlito stands in the croner tapping his foot mocking Micheals Sweet Chin Music. Carlito jumps forwards and…is nailed by Sweet Chin Music by Micheals! Micheals falls on top of Carlito for the pin

1***2***3

Announcer: here’s your winner and advancing to the Royal Rumble, Shawn Micheals!

JR: now we have Micheals, Abyss, and Eugene in the Rumble!

King: and when we come back we’ll have the main event!

***COMMERCIALS***

Match 5 John Cena vs. Undertaker

“Deadman” suddenly hits and a church bell hits and the lights fade to black. Smoke starts to arise from the ramp as Undertaker walks down. Undertaker then walks into the ring and starts to take off his hat with blank eyes. Undertaker then takes off his coat and waits for Cena.

“Cena” starts to play as the crowd goes insane! Cena has the belt raised way over his head as he rushes down the ramp. Cena fakes throwing it then enters the ring and holds it high continuously. Cena then takes off his shirt and the ref takes his belt.

DING, DING, DING

JR: wait a great main-event!

King: ya but I bet Eric is up to something…

The match starts as Undertaker walks around the outside of the ring along with Cena. Cena then walks into the middle of the ring and hooks up with Taker. Taker pushes him away and Cena looks at the Undertaker who looks confident. Cena looks back at the crowd then charges the Deadman with a clothesline. Cena connects and Taker gets right back up to his feet. Cena goes for another but is pushed back into the turnbuckle and Taker twists his arm and starts to climbs the turnbuckle. Taker jumps and hits Oldschool. Taker is pumped and taunts to the crowd and receives some cheers. Undertaker then raises an arm for the chokeslam as Cena gets up. Undertaker doesn’t have a chance to wrap the hand around Cena as Cena shoulder blocks Taker down. Cena pins

1*Kickout!

The Deadman sits straight up and stares at Cena who doesn’t seem the least bit scared. Undertaker slowly gets up but is clotheslined out of the ring by Cena. Cena taunts to the crowd and gets a huge pop as Undertaker slowly gets up. Undertaker enters the ring and is stomped on by Cena. Undertaker then gets to his feet and hits an elbow that sends Cena backwards. Cena falls into the ropes and Taker charges him with a shoulder. Cena sticks out a boot that hits Taker in the face. Cena then taunts again to the crowd and does the “U can’t see me” and runs back to the ropes. Cena comes back with the 5-knuckle Shuffle that connects. Cena then waits for Undertaker to get up. Cena is in position for the FU when out of nowhere Edge pulls the ref’s legs and the ref’s face hits the ground hard. Edge then enters the ring as Cena connects with the FU. Cena notices Edge and hits a small right. Edge hits a huge left that sends Cena backwards. Edge charges Cena and Cena picks up Edge into the FU. Edge gets out and runs to the ropes and connects with a huge spear. Edge then rolls out of the ring as Taker pins and the ref gets back up

1***2***3

Announcer: here’s your winner, The Undertaker!

The crowd boo’s as Edge enters the ring with the belt and holds it above his head. The scene fades out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts