Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I think I will have a shot at this and I have decided to start the Monday following Backlash. I will post our Backlash winners and what took place. That Monday will also have the famous DRAFT which I will go through. On Thursdays I will post the results of the SmackDown. As for now I will be off to create myself a card for Backlash. Take care all. My next post should be the one of Backlash!

·
Registered
206 Posts
When are you starting this thread?

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I officially have the Backlash 2005 Card Made and I will post RAW on May 2nd. The Monday following WWE:Final Confront Backlash anyways here is the Backlash 2005 Card:

Match #1
Tyson Tomko vs Viscera

Match #2
WWE Tag Team Championship
La Resistance vs. William Regal & Tajiri

Match #3
Hulk Hogan & Shawn Michaels vs. Khosrow Daivari & Muhammad Hassan

Match #4

Submission Match
Chris Beniot vs. Edge

Match #5
Intercontinental Championship
Christian vs. Chris Jericho vs. Shelton Benjamin

Match #6

World Heavyweight Championship
Finisher Only Match(First to get there finisher off wins)
Batista vs. Triple H

·
Registered
328 Posts
Cool but on Heat about 2 weeks ago. La Restance got their last chance at the titles else with William Regal & Tajiri.

I like the Finisher only because how Triple H says that Batista fears the pedigree.

·
hello
19,588 Posts
ITS HIS THREAD n00bs! Its custom, unless he states that he is DIRECTLY following the WWe's storylines, and hey who in their right mind would, then its completley up to him, you dont question someones booking of their own matches!

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Canadian Psycho its alright dude but the following announcement:

RAW is live from Salt Lake City, Utah
From Salt Lake City, Vince McMahon has some shocking news that he promises that will shake the company and turn it around. What does the boss have in store?
Also after Backlash we will have the results plus a number 1 contender match that is so top secret that only the GMs and Vince knows whats going to happen. Monday will the results of Backlash be posted plus the events that happen on what is promised to be the biggest night in the history of WWE: Final Confront!

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
hey, your thread is looking really good. However I hope that you are a very good writer, because when I face you in our match in the 2005 New Commer Be the Booker Tournament, I'm not holding back nothing. I hope you do the same. Oh yeah, WWE:Final Confront is a cool title. 1!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yo Ruck_Fules I am facing you in the single match only catergory of new commers be the booker tournament. Do you know what to do? Anyways good luck with your thread, versing me and kid o mac.

·
Registered
421 Posts
if la resistance got their last chance on heat why are they competting for it on th real backlash card?

anyhow Backlash card looks good, can't wait to read it.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
BACKLASH​

Pyros go off and the theme song for Backlash, Down With The Sickness by Disturbed, is heard through out the areana. Fans are going crazy because Denver, Colorado is hosting Backlash for the first time ever.

After the pyros stop Chrisistan's music is played and out comes the Problem Solver Tyson Tomko along side him is Christian. They get into the ring and Christian is giving Tomko some advice on how to win. Suddenly from the back, Viscera emerges and enters the ring. Christian and Tomko exit the ring and Christian is shown whispering something into Tomko's ear.

Singles Action
Tyson Tomko w/ Christian vs. Viscera

The match starts off all Viscera. He always beats down Tomko anytime he trys to get up. After a few minutes of beating, Tomko is thrown into the cornor and Viscera goes for a splash. Christian grabs Tomko's arm and moves him out of the way. As the ref yells at Christian, Tomko low blow Viscera and hits a DDT. Tomko picks up a hard fought win.
Winner: Tyson Tomko w/ Christian

We are shown in the back where Triple H is shown talking to Flair. Suddenly the Hurricane shows up and proceeds to tell Triple H that Batista isn't scared of the Pedigree, but Triple H is scared of the Batista Bomb. A fight just about breaks out but Eric Bishoff breaks it up stating that next Monday on RAW, it will be Triple H vs. Hurricane!

We are taken back to the arena where La Resistance comes out and they are waving their flags around. The crowd is booing the #1 Contenders. Suddenly the crowd goes nuts for out comes the tag team champs, Tajiri and William Regal. They enter the ring and Tajiri looks towards La Resistance and shakes his head.

Tag Team Action
Tag Team Titles

Regal and Rob Conway start off the match. Regal beats down Rob Conway and Tajiri is never tagged in as Regal beats down Conway until a desperate move is pulled. A drop kick allows both men to get a tag and Tajiri uses his quick feet to take out Grenier. A quick team work by Regal helps the tag team champions pick up a win.
Winners: The Tag Team Champions William Regal & Tajiri

As the ring clears they show a movie of the life of Hulk Hogan and some of his most famous moments in his WWE career. After the movie was finished out comes Khosrow Daivari & Muhammad Hassan. Hassan begins to talk about how Hogan is never a legend. After a few minutes Hogan and Shawn Michaels has enough and come down to the ring.

Tag Team Action
Khosrow Daivari & Muhammad Hassan vs. Hulk Hogan & Shawn Michaels

Hogan and Daivari start off the match. Hogan and Michaels keeps Daivari and Hassan down and won't allow Daivari to get a tag. After a few minutes Hassan jumps into the ring and accidently drop kicks the ref, aiming for Shawn Michaels. Hassan and Daivari low blow Michaels and hits Hogan with a chair. Daiviari pins Hogan and Hassan wakes the ref up. 1, 2, 3 Hassan and Daivari win. They continue their assult on Hogan and HBK. After Modified STO to both Hogan and HBK, the lights go out and fire flys from the ring post. They looked prepared to fight whoever but standing behind them is Kane who delievers two thunderous chokeslams to Daivari and Hassan.
Winners: Daivari & Hassan

Another movie is show about the history between Edge and Chris Beniot. After the movie finishes, out comes Edge. He is carrying around the briefcase that holds his contract. Next out comes Chris Beniot. Before Beniot could get to the ring, Edge was attacking him and the ref called for the bell. Beniot and Edge fight it out and won't give their grounds. After a countless attempt to get the matched started inside the ring, more refs come to the entrance. Edge and Beniot are seperated and Beniot makes his way to the ring to get a microphone. After a few minutes of yelling at Edge, Beniot tells Edge not to keep his personal property laying around. With that Beniot turns and looks at the briefcase and he grabs the breifcase. He opens it and takes out the contract. Edge rushes to the ring as Beniot tears up the contract as Edge and Beniot get into another fight which causes the refs and managers to pull the two apart. After they are pulled apart, Eric Bishoff comes to the ring and states that tommorrow, the main event will be Edge vs. Chris Beniot in a steet fight!

The ring is cleared and out comes Christian. He is shown without Tomko. He says that he doesn't need Tomko to win all his matches. With that said out comes Chris Jericho and the Intercontinental Champion Shelton Benjamin.

Triple Threat Match

Both Christian and Jericho attack Benjamin from the get go and beat him down. After a few minutes it is clear they are just doing moves to out do each other. Jericho gets sick of it and attacks Christian. Those two brawl on the outside and both look to the ring as Benjamin does a suicidal dive over the ropes into both men. All three men lay outside the ring. After a few more magnificent moves, Jericho is laying in the cornor and Benjamin and Christian are fighting. Christian nails the Un-prettier. Before he could get the pin Jericho puts Christian in the Walls Of Jericho causing Christian to tap with his hand right in front of Benjamin's face.
Winner: New Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho

A movie is shown that the events that have happened since WM 21. Out comes Triple H with Ric Flair by his side. After his normal entrance, out comes Batista. This makes the crowd go wild!

Finisher Only Match

Batista vs. Triple H
They fight a hard fought battle with plenty of possibilites to pull of finishers but the other man refused to give an inch. After about 21 minutes of a hard fight for both Triple H has Batista set up for the Pedigree. Suddenly from the crowd a man enters the ring and drop kicks Triple H. Batista hits a spine buster and nails the Batista Bomb picking up a win. Flair chases after the unknown man. Near the entrance, the man turns around and throws off his coat and trench coat to reveal that it is the Hurricane!
Winner: Batista

Backlash Card Results
Winners in Bold

Match #1
Tyson Tomko vs Viscera

Match #2
WWE Tag Team Championship

Match #3
Hulk Hogan & Shawn Michaels vs. Khosrow Daivari & Muhammad Hassan

Match #4
Submission Match
Chris Beniot vs. Edge (Never started)

Match #5

Match #6
Finisher Only Match
Batista vs. Triple H

Monday Night RAW Preview

After another PPV RAW kicks off and what will become of the Hurricane after his brave statement against the Game.
Plus the draft was suppose to happen but the boss has something to say after last night. What does McMahon have in mind?
And lastly the match that never started will finish as Edge will face off against Chris Beniot in a street fight. Can either man survive or will this be two much for this fued?
Tune in this Monday to find out what happens when RAW comes live from Salt Lake City, Utah!

·
Banned
508 Posts
wow great ppv espescially for someone new at this

dont know if i wouldve picked Tomko and Viscera as an opener espescially when you have Kane Simon Dean and Chris Masters on the card

gotta use your new superstars more

HBK and Hogan getting the one in the loss column was good as now you have future tag team champions

Batista vs Triple H was a good main event but you should consider taking Triple H away from the title picture now and I dont know if a first to get their finisher off was a good idea maybe a cage instead wouldve been better? whatever thou its your thread

Also consider writing full PPV matches

8.5/10

Final thoughts- Good for a first timer and maybe we'll see some more backstage segments on Raw and so on from now on, your off to a good start and DO NOT give up as I will be reviewing and replying from now on so you have an automatic reply from now on there dude

Peace
Jeri-Tron

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah I am sick and tired of seeing HHH as the champ or in the hunt that is why in mine he has just started a fued with Hurricane

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
RAW

Pyros set off and RAW is live from Salt Lake City, Utah! There is
tension in the air as is shows in the back a room with all the RAW
superstars wearing red shirts with RAW on it and the SmackDown superstars
wearing blue shirts with SmackDown on it. There is two podiums with RAW and SmackDown written on both. On each side is a big jar with capsules in
it. It plays RAW's entrance song and out comes Eric
Bishoff. After he has walked to his podium, it plays SmackDown's
entrance song and out comes Teddy Long.

Eric: Well welcome to Monday Night RAW, Teddy Long.
Teddy: Thanks for having me playa and my elite group of
wreslters!
Eric: Well I will have first pick, and I RAW is pleased to gain.

Suddenly it plays Vince McMahon's music and he comes out with his
usual walk and looks at both GMs. He reaches into his pocket and pulls
out a microphone

Vince: Well I might have said that a draft was tonight but even the
Immortal Vince Kennedy McMahon has made some great ideas. Last night a
street fight was signed. So tonight in that ring was suppose to have Edge vs Chris Beniot but I have decided that at Judgement Day it will be Edge vs. Chris Beniot in a Steel Cage Match! If Chris Beniot wins, Edge loses his right for the Money In The Bank contract and Chris Beniot decides when that title will be used! Another thing will all the the RAW and SmackDown superstars come fill the ring.

All of the back comes down to the ring. The superstars are standing
there, RAW on one side and SmackDown on the other. They all look at each
other like a fight is about to break out.

Vince: Now all of you remove your RAW and SmackDown shirts. As of now you are all on the same show called FINAL CONFRONT! To clear some
questions will Michael Cole, Tazz, Jerry "The King" Lawyer, and J.R. please
come by me. Now all of you I will deal with in a moment but will
Batista, John Cena, Orlando Jordan, Chris Jericho, William Regal and Tajiri,
MNM,Paul London, Chris Beniot, Edge, Triple H, and Hurricane go to the outside of the ring. Now back to you four men. Of those four men inside the ring pick one man.

Michael Cole: I would personnally like to pick Rey Mysterio!

Tazz:
I would like to pick Kurt Angle!

King: I would like to choose Shelton Benjamin!

J.R.: Well I would like to choose Shawn Michaels!

Vince: All right will you four men exit the ring. I would like those four men to come up by who picked them. Now we need ring announcers and tonight these four men will fight it out and the last man standing will decided the new announcers. Now will the those eight men go to the back. As for ring announcers for tonight why don't Eric Bishoff and Teddy Long take the job. Now you others that I have outside the ring, will you please go to the back. Now tonight we will start a 8 man Elimination tournament. The winner will be decided at Judgement Day. Now I will pick four former RAW superstars and four former SmackDown superstars. Tonight we will see:

Kane vs. Big Show

Carlito Carribean Cool vs. Christian

Muhammad Hassan vs. Eddie Guerrero

Undertaker vs. Maven

Plus this Thursday I promise to bring back 2 symbols and for the rest of you, you will have a mini royal rumble and the winner gets a nice prize. Ring the bell!

Mini Royal Rumble
All out brawl that none would give up. Bodies was flying everywhere. The end came down to a former RAW fighter Tomko and the return of the high flyer Rob Van Dam. After some quick footedness and speed, RVD ended up winning the Royal Rumble. After the match Vince came out and said at Judgement Day that RVD can face either the Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho or United States Champion Orlando Jordan.
Winner: Rob Van Dam

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

BOOT OF THE NIGHT
Last night the Walls Of Jericho on Christian making Jericho the champion.

Judgement Day Tournament
Muhammad Hassan vs. Eddie Guerrero

A great battle with Guerrero winning most the match. Even Daivari couldn't stop the high flying action of Guerrero. After the 3 Amidgos, Eddie nailed the Frog Splash. After the match Daivari jumped on the back of Guerrero. As Guerrero dealt with him Hassan gets a chair and goes to hit Eddie but Eddie moves and drop kicks it in Hassan's face.
Winner: Eddie Guerrero

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

J.R.: I know you got it in you Shawn.
Shawn: Hey don't worry J.R., after tonight, you and the king will have those seats back. Now I need to go talk to Shelton to make sure on this.

Judgement Day Tournament
Carlito Carribean Cool vs. Christian

Christian took advatage of this young wrestler and in the end picked up an impressive win. Carlito tried all he could but Captain Charisma was too much for Carlito. Christian then took the mic and promised his peeps that this tournament was his.
Winner: Christian

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Slam Of The Night
The Batista Bomb on Triple H at Backlash

Judgement Day Tournament
Kane vs. Big Show

Probaly the biggest match of the night so far and when it was finished Kane chokeslamed Big Show. After a flying clothesline Kane mustared enough energy to put the Big Show away. Hassan and Daivari came out immeditaly after the match and attacked Kane. Suddenly Undertaker came to his brothers aid. He Last Ride Daivari but Hassan got away.
Winner: Kane

*COMMERICAL BREAK*

Tazz: Now Kurt I don't care who has that seat next to me but you better pick up a win.
Kurt: Hey look who I have to face, a man I taught, a wash up, and a cruiserweight. I am an Olympic Gold Medalist. This match is as good as mine.

Singles Action
Hurricane vs. Triple H

During the course of the match Triple H had the whole match in the books. After about 5 minutes, Triple H went for the pedigree but Rosey discrated the ref. As this happened, Ric Flair slides into the ring with a chair and nails Triple H. Hurricane goes to get the pin. After the match, Rosey nails a splash and Ric Flair put him in the Figure Fourlock. Hurricane gets the sledge hammer and busts Triple H open. He has to be taken out with the EMTs.
Winner: Hurricane

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

King: Shelton I know you got this one in the book.
Shelton: Of course, Kurt taught me what I know and I know his moves like the back of my hand.

Judgement Day Tournament
Undertaker vs. Maven

The match was all Undertaker. When the match was nearing an end Hassan slids in the ring with a knocked out ref due to Maven. Hassan hits Taker with a chair dropping the Dead Man. After a Modified STO, Maven picks up a win. After the match, Hassan beats on the Dead Man and Taker's brother, Kane, returns the favor by coming to his brothers aid, chokeslamming Hassan and Maven.
Winner: Maven

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Michael Cole: Rey just do your best.
Rey: No I will give 619% just like every match. Come on lets go to the ring.

Main Event
FINAL CONFRONT Announcers Decision Fight

Rey Mysterio vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Michaels

The match started off SD! fighting RAW but after a few minutes Rey Mysterio and Angle got into it. After Rey hit the 619 on Benjamin, later on in the match, Rey went for the West Coast Pop but in mid-air HBK hits Rey with Sweet Chin Music. Rey would be the first eliminated. Later Angle put Shawn in the Angle Lock forcing him to tap. As soon as Kurt stood up Shelton nailed a T-Bone Suplex and pick up the win. Shelton gets the mic after the match and announces that the new announcers will be J.R. and Michael Cole!
Winner: Shelton Benjamin

Judgement Day Tournament

Kane vs. Eddie Guerrero

Christian vs. Maven

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SMACKDOWN PREVIEW

After the return of Rob Van Dam, he picks up an impressive victory that allowed him to challenge for the Intercontental Championship or the United States Title. What will he choose?

Plus Vince McMahon promised the return of two new symbols. What are these two dominated symbols.

Can a show compete with seperate titles? What does the boss have in plan for SMACKDOWN?

Finally the 2nd round of the Judgement Day tournament is coming but nobody knows what they are fighting for. Will it be revealed.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts