Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
I'd like to see Shamrock come back and put Jack Swagger in the ankle lock.
and then Kurt Angle returns and puts Ken Shamrock in the ankle lock while Ken Shamrock has Jack Swagger in the ankle lock.

Reactions: Palahniuk

·
Banned
615 Posts
I smell a Shamrock/Lesnar feud.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
I smell a Shamrock/Lesnar feud.
Smell again. I love Shamrock (obviously), but even I'm not going to pretend that he's going to have much to offer WWE in 2013 (and while well-known, he's not exactly a legend, I wouldn't expect him to cause any major waves ratings/attendance-wise). And even if by some miracle he does make a return in some capacity, I wouldn't expect him to get anywhere close to a Lesnar program.

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,843 Posts
Supposedly he's negotiating with TNA/Bellator.

·
Banned
615 Posts
Smell again. I love Shamrock (obviously), but even I'm not going to pretend that he's going to have much to offer WWE in 2013 (and while well-known, he's not exactly a legend, I wouldn't expect him to cause any major waves ratings/attendance-wise). And even if by some miracle he does make a return in some capacity, I wouldn't expect him to get anywhere close to a Lesnar program.
I smelled again. Maybe Shamrock will be involved in Lesnar's next feud. Probably will call Lesnar his successor or something. You know, MMA-to-MMA.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts