Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 40 of 1483 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Name: The Veterinarian

Manager: Rex Banner (DOG) - Rex is a large uncontrollable dog that barks constantly throughout matches. Eventually, the referee can no longer concentrate which leads to various distractions from which The Veterinarian capitalises. Also, when a superstar is thrown outside the ring with the referee distracted, Rex mauls the opposing superstar.

Height / Weight: 6'7" 300 lbs
Disposition: Heel
Entrance Music and Titantron:

Taunt:

In-Ring Style: Showman/Dirty.

Signature Move(s): Pseudo dog whistle - a loud high pitched sonic blast from what appeared to be an ordinary dog whistle.

Spit - he literally spits on the opponent.

Modified Defibrillator - Fakes a heart attack, then when the opposing wrestler approaches to check on him, The Veterinarian leaps up and uppercuts the superstar.

Finisher(s): Dog chain (submission, crippler crossface but with a dog chain).

55 hits with a chair - best used when the referee is ushering the dog away from ringside. Unsuccessful unless all 55 hits can be completed in succession.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Tag Team Application.

Members: Me (Mr Malaka w/ Heartburn) Henry243 (The Veterinarian w/ Rex Banner)
Team Name: The Fuckhead Patrol
Disposition: Heel

Entrance Music:

Other Info: Tag team constituent superstars are extremely mentally volatile, and possibly Bi Polar. If superstars are reprimanded for their actions or if there are too many 2 counts, The fuckhead patrol is likely to suffer from a complete nervous breakdown.

If they lose the match completely they will often attempt to commit suicide, anyone trying to talk them out of it or console them will result in Heartburn and Rex Banner seeing them as a Physical threat to The Fuckhead Patrol and Viciously attack them. Once the managers start attacking Mr Malaka and The Veterinarian join in on the attack on any and all officials and cameramen.

At this time or at any other random times, any of these 4 superstars will attack each other or even themselves.

Finisher:

Auditory Annihilation - Opponent is put in headlock by Mr Malaka who does his Sonic Boom maneuver in one ear while The Veterinarian uses the Pseudo Dog Whistle in the opponents other ear.

The mime cage - Heartburn starts miming an Imaginary cage outside the ring, the opponent is thrown to the outside by one of The Fuckhead Patrol, Rex Banner will then herd the opponent(s) into the cage which they cannot escape and will be counted out, It is possible to break the cage but only if the other team member can find the key or break it. The cage dissipates after the ten count and the opponents are free.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Name: Carter Albano
Height / Weight: 6"5 218 lbs
Disposition: Tweener
Entrance Music: Nas - Got Yourself A Gun
In-Ring Style: Aggressive/Athletic
Signature Move(s): Spine Buster, Leg Drop from top rope, Beautiful Disaster
Finisher(s): The Cut (RKO/Diamond Cutter like move. When i hit my finisher "i make The Cut").

Message to The Veterinarian: I will put you down........ Then i will put ur doggy down.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Just wanting to clarify on this week, we have extreme rules ppv and then Raw the next night. Will our predictions carry to raw or do we have to/can we make a new team?
You make picks for the whole week: Extreme Rules, Raw, and SD!. I will clarify that in the card thread.

And I received your Tag Team Application. It looks fine to me, but I probably will not schedule any tag team matches for a while (at least until we have a WHC).

·
Registered
64 Posts
You make picks for the whole week: Extreme Rules, Raw, and SD!. I will clarify that in the card thread.

And I received your Tag Team Application. It looks fine to me, but I probably will not schedule any tag team matches for a while (at least until we have a WHC).
Sounds good mate, thanks for keeping us posted :)

Also does the youtube match count towards the PPV? Santino Vs The Miz? And am I allowed to update my picks as long as it's at least an hour before the event?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Sounds good mate, thanks for keeping us posted :)

Also does the youtube match count towards the PPV? Santino Vs The Miz? And am I allowed to update my picks as long as it's at least an hour before the event?
Yes and yes. Santino vs. Miz specifically will count. Dark matches in general will not count, however. For example, extra matches that they give after the main event for the benefit of the live audience will not count.

Typically, only the matches that appear on tv will count. I will make exceptions for some matches, such as Santino/Miz, since it's a title bout and has already been announced.

·
Registered
10 Posts
From The Veterinarian to Carter Albano:

"Sounds like your owners need to learn to keep you on a short leash; something Rex and I will change with our dog chain at the coming PPV. Go home and say goodbye to your pets, because when their owner becomes a sad incapacitated joke of a man, I'll be the one that sees them to rest!"

·
Registered
10 Posts
Promo from The Veterinarian.

"I am an accomplished veterinary physician, and for years I have seen the discomfort of pets at the mercy of their neglectful owners. I am here to showcase the neglect of all the pet owners in the audience today. All of you come here and sit on your backsides listening and watching these ridiculous superstars while your pets sit at home STARVING and without love. Where is your shame?!?!? Have you no dignity or respect?!?! I bring my dog with me to each show because he deserves much better! I'm taking mental pictures of all of you here today, so that when your pets are brought to me, I'll force you to surrender them. This brings me to my true reason for coming here today: the WHC! I am hereby demanding the WHC be awarded to me as I am the only superstar here today that deserves the respect and admiration of the federation. I demand to be crowned champion at this PPV and demand that all of your pets are brought here to witness my ascension! With this prize in my possession, none of you can deny me as your champion and I'll bring you all face to face with your neglect. You will all pay for your crimes!!!"

**Throws mic at the crowd, does psycho dog man taunt and leaves arena.**

·
Registered
10 Posts
Character Creation Form
Name: ULTIMATE DAVID (Davros)
Pictured on the right

Height / Weight: 6' 1" 240lbs
Disposition: FACE
Entrance Music:

In-Ring Style: Technical/Powerhouse - all of ULTIMATE DAVID's power comes from the divine.

Signature Move(s):

Right Hand of God: ULTIMATE DAVID prays and a force from above flattens the opponent. This move works especially well when opponent is attempting high flying moves

Holy Handgrenade of Antioch: ULTIMATE DAVID pauses for a count of 1, 2, 5 where upon an explosion occurs undernieth the opponent expelling them from the ring in a dazed and confussed fashion.

Redemtion: A blinding pure white light encases the opponent from above and for a brief beautiful moment they are in touch with everything in creation and fall sobbing to their knees. while on their knees ULTIMATE DAVID delivers a kick to the head. light can be seen @0:19

Finishers;

Voice of the Divine.

Blue Blazers Revenge: The legendary Blue Blazer is summouned by ULTIMATE DAVID. the Blue Blazer materialises grabs the opponent, flys up through the celing, where the opponent hits his head and falls back to the ring from a great height.

·
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
4,743 Posts
Character Creation Form
Name: RANDY ORTON
Height / Weight: 6'4
Disposition: Face
Entrance Music: I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD
In-Ring Style: Lots of punching, clotheslines, a distinct 5 moves of doom run down
Signature Move(s): Rope DDT, Lou Fesz Press, SCoop Slam
Finisher(s): RKO

THATS RIGHT BITCHES IM RANDY ORTON

·
Registered
64 Posts
*Active Groups

The Fuckhead Patrol - Mr. Makalaka (w/ Heartburn) and The Veterinarian (w/ Rex Banner)
53 ...... 2 W ........ 02/00 ......... 02 ............ 100% ........ Mr. Makalaka (heel)
No biggie bro, but when you get a chance could you please just fix up the name in these two sections. Thanks mate (Y)

·
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
4,743 Posts
The tag match this week is going to be funny because we have Aberdeen, a puro oriented mat wrestler, and RANDY ORTON on a team. lol

·
Registered
64 Posts
How does this thing work? How to sign up? How are matches made and how are they 'fought'?
Fill out the character creation form and read the rules in the first post it's all there for you. Basically you pick a team of 8 wrestlers and 2 backups (in case of a tied score) and you get points based on their performances, so points for making an appearance, having a match, executing a finisher etc etc. It's all in the first post, if you get confused you could look at how we've filled out our character forms and look at the the PWA Thunder threads to see how people have made picks and get scored etc. Any more questions just ask them in here :)

21 - 40 of 1483 Posts