Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you think is the best diva is, my opinion is Layla she is good inring, she is good on the mic and she also has the look. your thoughts.

·
Registered
132 Posts
i did love michelle before she left but yer i would have to say the same layla

on this note what the hell happen to maryse

·
Registered
132 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
In terms of being all-around entertaining: Maryse and Layla. These two are freaking stars. They are decent enough in the ring for what WWE asks for its Divas to do and they are charismatic and sell their characters from entrance to exit.

Maryse should be coming back at the end of October/beginning of November from abdominal hernia surgery. Layla should be back in February/March from her knee injury. The Divas roster will be the better for it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Though she is not doing her best right now. I say AJ. She and Katelyn have only been going against Beth and Natalia. I believe, out of how amazing she is. She will go on to be a great DIVA.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Layla. I still call K2 Smelly Kelly because of her.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Right now, Layla is sexy as fuck so Layla.

Of all time, it's impossible to pick out the hottest. I'm not going to pick which one I would wanna fuck the most so I'll just go with Nancy Sullivan just because anybody that would sleep with Kevin Sullivan and Chris Benoit and wife to them she had to have something complex going on upstairs that most woman don't have in this world. God bless her for that.

·
Vacay in Suplex City!
1,778 Posts
Well Layla and Maryse give instant boners... So on looks definitely Them. IN RING- Beth Phoenix or Natalya.

·
Banned
61 Posts
Layla is the best imo because she has the total package. Looks, attitude, mic skills and the ability to perform in the ring.

I also dig the Bella Twins.

·
Premium Member
15,437 Posts
Maryse and the Bellas are the only divas that I find remotely entertaining. Layla is hot as fuck, but I have a feeling she's also gonna be dull as fuck without McCool.

Melina is my favorite diva ever though. she blew me in a back alley behind an independent show for a quarter.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
It's quite sad how little people care about the Diva's wrestling skills. I can't exactly blame them though.

Best diva is... I'm really not sure. Nattie and Beth seem to be the most common answer, but I find them quite average in the ring and only really stick out because most of the diva's suck bollocks in the ring. I have high hopes for Britanni Knight though.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts