Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some of the WWE Fans (Or WWE Universe) post's and comments in regards to "Stand Up For WWE" campaign!

THEY REALLY SHOULD LET WWE FANS VOTE....NO, THEY HAVE TO LET THE WWE FANS VOTE ITS OUR DUTY AS WWE UNIVERSE

Okay 1st of all they will allow WWE Fan's to vote and 2nd of all it's not a duty/obligation of the WWE Universe to vote.

I'll Definitely Be Standing Up For WWE,Without It,My Childhood Is Practically Nothing.

I'm not the one to attack fans personally but this is one stupid comment! Obviously this kid has nothing better to do with his life

stupid senates trying to make money we should give them like you know what like the ATTIDUE AJUSTMENT!!!!!!

While this fan is true in the fact that most of US Senator's want to make money rather than actually solve problems , this "Banning WWE Merchandise/Affiliation at the polls" is common political law in the United States , Voter's cant go to the poll stations affiliating themsleves with a political party,candidate or entity .... and you can't deny that Linda is associated with WWE.

what a load of crap, I just heard about this on WWE's website and had to come here to say that discrimination against WWE is WRONG WRONG WRONG....and I'm not even American, I'm a Canadian. Hell, why don't they ban NASCAR shirts, any kind of advertising from the music industry, or any other form of entertainment?

As thanks for entertaining me since before WRESTLEMANIA I, I'll stand behind the WWE universe....give 'em hell Vince.

Maybe it's because a Musician and a Nascar employee/racer isn't currently running for a US office position ...

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
stupid senates trying to make money we should give them like you know what like the ATTIDUE AJUSTMENT!!!!!!
[/B]
Though the sentence is ill-constructed, I know what he/she means.

Regardless of political stance, I'm sure everyone here would like to drop a random politician with a wrestling finisher.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I'll Definitely Be Standing Up For WWE,Without It,My Childhood Is Practically Nothing.

I'm not the one to attack fans personally but this is one stupid comment! Obviously this kid has nothing better to do with his life
Really?? You're taking the time to scour through WWE Universe threads and criticize a child's comment as stupid, and you say HE has nothing better to do with his life? Ha, that's comical.

First off, it's a kid. Give me a break man. You are a first rate moron.

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Really?? You're taking the time to scour through WWE Universe threads and criticize a child's comment as stupid, and you say HE has nothing better to do with his life? Ha, that's comical.

First off, it's a kid. Give me a break man. You are a first rate moron.
2nd of all I think that kid is either the same age as me or maybe even older.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
it's the WWE universe forums. what are you even doing on there? just by going on there i'd suspect you're 12, unless you're there to troll, like some of WF's finest did.

·
Banned
6,893 Posts
unless you're there to troll, like some of WF's finest did.
Agreed. It wasn't as epic as the great Habbo invasion, but it was nice to see y'all pitch in. I was getting sick of being the only troll under the bridge for a while

My favourite moment as a WWEU troll was when I created the thread titled "Is Sable Torrie Wilson's grandmother?" and got the response "Who's Sable?" several times.

·
Phantom Thief
17,450 Posts
I signed up because someone told me you got discounts on shit at the shop. They were wrong. Me and a group of 7 trolled the OT, though , and we set up about 22 threads, spammed 13 threads, and I got in to a heated fight with a guy and his thread about new finishers. I got IP banned , though. Was about 2 years ago, now that I think about it.

Agreed. It wasn't as epic as the great Habbo invasion, but it was nice to see y'all pitch in. I was getting sick of being the only troll under the bridge for a while

My favourite moment as a WWEU troll was when I created the thread titled "Is Sable Torrie Wilson's grandmother?" and got the response "Who's Sable?" several times.
Grandma's seducing grandchildren, then beating them down after sexual foreplay in a bikini contest on T.V! Hot!

·
Banned
417 Posts
I seem to be IP banned for life...
:lmao

I thought ol' Vinnie Mac said it was UnAmerican to take away peoples' 1st Amendment rights?!

Here's a funny little convo going on, about someone asking why Otunga laid down for Slater/Gabriel:

Why did wade make cena and otunga verus gabriel and slater and plus make otunga lay down,although wade could use cena and as a campion,buut why did wade do this,i dont get it.it looks dumb
The answer is as plain as the nose on your face!! For years, like it or not, the WWE has been the GREATEST show on tv that does the WORST job with African-American superstars. You mean to tell me that in all the years of the WWE only 1 black superstar has held the WWE Championship and only 1 other black man has held a major title in the WWE. Sure, u can be US or IC champ....the king of the mid-card so to speak.....but not quite good enough to be "The Man."
Not Shelton (gone), not Mark(even though the greatest wrestler in the world needed a chair to put him down) not MVP, not Kofi(he was born in Africa not America), not Cryme Tyme(1 of them is gone).....I could go on.
The black man in the WWE is relegated to **** and mid-cards. Hell, David couldn't even be World Tag Champ for 7 days. Ron Killings won the world title in TNA....if he ever dreams of that again, he better go back.
Wake up WWE!! You get attacked and shat on by legislature; well so what! This company has **** on "niggs" for years!! How does it feel?
TNA is coming up! I hope someone besides football and basketball will learn the value of black athletes and black fans.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
...I think another invasion may be in order.

I've got a spare helmet, if anybody would like to join me.
I trolled the everloving hell out of that site the day it launched. It got ransacked so maliciously, they had to shut the whole thing down for a day.

I may or may not sign up as Mark "Ratings" Henry and blame Linda's failure in the election on my lack of recent TV exposure.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts