Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/wrestlemaniaaxxess/

i see that all the superstars are confirmed on here (sorry if this is old news)
last year with the VIP packages it was just so you can get closer to the ring when the wrestlers came down, but this year it does say Meet n greet, does that mean its a Meet n greet with the superstar on that time? like TAKER ? ORTON ? CENA ?? ectt
anyone know?

also it says presale is tomorrow but as far as i know i have not found a Pre sale code, anyone who isnt going fancy hittin me up as i need to buy a few sessions

Cheers in advance guys

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
I have a proposal for anyone with disposable income (enough for a VIP Axxess package)

It could get you to Wrestlemania XXVII. Please PM me so discuss possibility.

And thanks for the heads up sir

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
So people really pay big money just to shake a wrestler's hand behind a table (with included awkward small talk) and for a picture with their chicken scratch?

I don't get the appeal of that at all, personally.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah just got HBK Meet n Greet as well, there is a presale on ticketmaster, for VIP i didnt even need to use the code but for anyone out there wanting tiks the code is AXXESS
So people really pay big money just to shake a wrestler's hand behind a table (with included awkward small talk) and for a picture with their chicken scratch?

and meeting my heroes is a big hobby of mine, from the bands i listen to, to all the superstars in the wwe and i guess this could be my only chance to ever meet TAKER / HBK

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
and meeting my heroes is a big hobby of mine, from the bands i listen to, to all the superstars in the wwe and i guess this could be my only chance to ever meet TAKER / HBK
That's cool, just seems a bit of a shame to have to pay money to do it. I've been lucky enough to meet a huge list of all the wrestlers that I want to, out of pure luck and none of it cost me a penny.

Still, Fan Axxess should be awesome for you, hope you enjoy yourself. :)

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That's cool, just seems a bit of a shame to have to pay money to do it. I've been lucky enough to meet a huge list of all the wrestlers that I want to, out of pure luck and none of it cost me a penny.

Still, Fan Axxess should be awesome for you, hope you enjoy yourself. :)
Yeah ive met alot too from seeing them in hotels ect, ive manageed to meet everyone EXEPT HBK / TAKER + ORTON but id rather meet HBK + TAKER , i totally agree that it sucks that you have to pay to meet them (quite alot more than the normal ticket price) but when i have met them ill be alot more happy :D

·
Registered
544 Posts
Well Ashleigh met ORton in Belfast something about his viper rofl

Reactions: Hotdiggity11

·
Is a Snit Head
22,268 Posts

Yeah I really don't get it either. I'm not even sure if I would to go if there was free admission.

Looking forward to the rest of Wrestlemania weekend though.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
Fucking $90 for a VIP ticket! That's way more than what I can afford to shake somebody's hand for 2 seconds never mind what I would even consider paying if I had the money. Methinks the VIP tickets have gone out the window lol. Btw, I couldn't help but chuckle at the line up:

Thursday - Randy Orton
Friday - John Cena/Edge
Saturday 1 - Triple H
Saturday 2 - Undertaker/Rey Mysterio
Sunday - Shawn Michales and THE MIZ!

Mania 30 Axxess is going to look like this:

Orton
Cena
Seamus
Miz
Punk
Barrett

WWE are so fucked lol.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
I didn't know about the stupid presale and now don't even see the HBK VIP available. What are the chances more will become available when they officially go on sale Saturday?

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Fucking $90 for a VIP ticket! That's way more than what I can afford to shake somebody's hand for 2 seconds never mind what I would even consider paying if I had the money. Methinks the VIP tickets have gone out the window lol. Btw, I couldn't help but chuckle at the line up:

Thursday - Randy Orton
Friday - John Cena/Edge
Saturday 1 - Triple H
Saturday 2 - Undertaker/Rey Mysterio
Sunday - Shawn Michales and THE MIZ!

Mania 30 Axxess is going to look like this:

Orton
Cena
Seamus
Miz
Punk
Barrett

WWE are so fucked lol.
All about perception. :)

In late '95, early '96, fans planning to go to the Fan Axxess for Wrestlemania XII in Anaheim, with their Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Diesel, Undertaker and Razor Ramon posters hanging up in their rooms, probably scoffed at the idea of "The Ringmaster," Hunter Hearst Helmsley and some guy who wouldn't even debut until Survivor Series 1996 called Rocky Maivia going on to become guys they would probably like to meet at such an event. Ditto guys like Cena, Orton and Batista in 2002. 'Course, you already know know this. :cool:

Besides, you left out five big names for WM 30's Axxess lineup: Del Rio, Kofi, McIntyre, Byron Saxton and your favorite of favorites, Morrison. :lmao

1 - 20 of 22 Posts