Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Molly Mayhem on your doorstep at 3am
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i don't know if someone posted that early, but here we go.
according to that website i never trust

A WWE fan was reportedly removed from today's WrestleMania Axxess event after he scaled the Elimination Chamber and sat on the top shouting "boo Reigns on Sunday".
WWE Superstar Fandango who was signing autographs at the time took his phone out to take a photo.
Some reports note that the fan was arrested.

climbing the chamber and shouting "boo Reigns on Sunday"?
well, Vince is like "the power of roman reigns compels you"
i bet they will never bring one back for an axxess show again.
what you think?
and sorry if that was already posted.

·
TEAM DEPPIE
7,953 Posts
Re: WWE Fan Arrested At Today's WrestleMania Axxess For Climbing The Elimination Chamber

I could have used that money he spent to get kicked out :mj2

And don't do my boy Fandango like that :mj2

·
We Are All Craig Whyte
4,719 Posts
Re: WWE Fan Arrested At Today's WrestleMania Axxess For Climbing The Elimination Chamber

Good lad.

·
Premium Member
4,798 Posts

Saw this on Reddit. So good. :lol :lol :lol

·
Banned
8,175 Posts

Still real to him dammit

But seriously that fan could of seriously got injured WTF was he thinking?

Reactions: gamegenie

·
Registered
2,837 Posts

"Shouted boo Roman Reigns on Sunday"

lol, no he didn't.

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts

:lol

Hey the climbing thing is pretty funny, I mean you're a fan living the dream right there. :p

But you climb up, get on top & that's all you have? Should of called him the Samoan Fabio or something, I don't know.

·
Registered
3,822 Posts

Arresting him was a bit much. Maybe kicking him
out of axxess for a little bit would of been better. And also one slip and the boy
could of fallen. And gotten hurt.

Then wwe would of gotten sued and blamed for it.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,307 Posts

Not a great decision if you traveled a long distance to go to Wrestlemania... At least with so many people there it wouldn't be easy for WWE to keep him out Mania tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts

He's influenced by the mindset that booing and cheering is based on facts, not opinions, and that it's objectively wrong to like a wrestler. It may be objectively true that Roman Reigns lacks 'talent', but people aren't stupid just for cheering someone they like, or liking someone who might be less 'talented' than someone else. This foolish mindset is influencing many fans today, unfortunately.

Reactions: Jonasolsson96

·
Banned
8,175 Posts

Imagine if that guy got hurt WWE would of been sued and the media would of been all over their ass' before Wreslemania and sponsors would be pulling out

·
Registered
10,508 Posts

LOL at Fandango taking photos of the incident and uploading it on the net. Usually a fan would do that, not a wrestler.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts