Predictions:

Miz wins
Orton wins
Bella retains
Big Show retains
Sheamus retains
Punk retains
Lesnar wins

Very face heavy here. And because of that a little bit tricky to predict. Gonna be interesting.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Just my opinion and wishes.

Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena
EXTREME RULES MATCH

Sorry, but I can't like Brock, never have, probably never will. He did make me laugh at the contract signing but he wasn't supposed to.
My wish: I would like to see Cena win and Brock go away
My guess at probable outcome: I think Brock will win and "injure" Cena so he can take a break.

WWE Champion CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho
CHICAGO STREET FIGHT

The feud between these two has been horrid, smashing a bottle over a guys head is cringeworthy stuff and should be left to TNA.
My wish: Punk should win this and then this feud can end.
My guess at probable outcome: Jericho wins, much heat is generated and the feud goes on. One more match.

World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan
2 OUT OF 3 FALLS MATCH

I like both these guys so it's a hard call for me.
In my opinion DB makes a great champ and can work a crowd very well. Also, as champ he is the "average guy" (size wise) defending the castle against the marauding monsters.
If Sheamus loses he can still go on to feud with all sorts of monsters and keep building on his tough guy rep
I do like Sheamus but he can be boring when he's not working a match so if Sheamus wins he has to develop something more than a chest pound and big smile to go with his ring work.
My Wish: I would like to see DB win this.
My guess at probable outcome: I think the WWE has already decided Sheamus to win

Randy Orton vs. Kane
FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE

Time for a nice cup of tea, I just can't get excited about this.
My wish: Randy wins, Kane takes a break
My guess at probable outcome: Randy wins, Kane doesn't take a break

Cody Rhodes vs. Intercontinental Champion Big Show
What's the stip? I don't care!
I love Cody and I am bordering on angry that such a talented wrestler has to work with Big Show
My wish: Cody wins, Big show retires
My guess at probable outcome: Big Show wins

Divas Champion Nikki Bella vs. Beth Phoenix
Beth's opponent is not just Nikki and not just "twin magic" it's the WWE
Considering the mere scraps they give to the Divas division the title is meaningless and it's wasted on any woman who can wrestle a match.
I don't have anything against the Bellas, they do their job well, it's just that their job isn't wrestling
My wish: Beth or Bellas win, I really don't care
My guess at probable outcome: Bellas win because of Beth's "ankle injury" and "twin magic"

United States Champion Santino Marella vs. The Miz
What happened Miz?
I don't want to watch this match.
My wish: Miz wins and gets back in the scene
My guess at probable outcome:
Santino wins with the Cobra and does the silly walk

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Predictions:

Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena in a Extreme Rules Match
I'm predicting Brock Lesnar to pick up the win when Big Johnny and David Otunga screw John Cena.

CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho in a Chicargo Street Fight
I'm predicting CM Punk to pick up the win with the GTS after he counters the walls of Jericho.

Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan
I'm predicting Sheamus to pick up the first fall with the Brough Kick. Daniel Bryan then counters a Brough Kick in the second fall and gets the Yes lock applyed. Daniel wins the second fall than AJ comes running to the ring and drops to her knees begging Daniel to forgive her, Sheamus than hits the Brough Kick to retain the championship.

Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show
I'm predicting Big Show to win this after the knockout punch or a chokeslam.

Randy Orton vs. Kane
I'm predicting Randy Orton to win after a RKO on the entrance ramp.

Nikki Bella vs. Beth Phoenix
I'm predicting Nikki Bella to win this with a Roll up and after the match Kharma comes out and destroys both divas and all the rest if it is a lumberjill match.

Santino Marrela vs. The Miz
I'm predicting The Miz to win this with a skull crushing finale to Santino and then Santino and Zack Ryder move onto the tag division at a later date.
-------------------------------------------
It should be a good PPV as it's got some amazing matches so far such as Brock/Cena, Punk/Jericho and others. I just hope they treat the PPV matches right.
Times rounded up to have 0 on the end.
Santino/The Miz - 10:00
Nikki/Phoenix - 5:00
Orton/Kane - 12:00
Rhodes/Show - 10:00
Sheamus/Bryan - 20:00
Punk/Jericho - 25:00
Lesnar/Cena - 25:00

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
^Doesn't matter if it's the end of the feud, the biggest match is cena-lesnar.
No it's not in my eyes. It's hyped to be that but really that is just going to be a squash match with Brock beating on Cena to prove that his the face of the WWE. Punk vs. Jericho has potential to be the match of the year.

·
Registered
9,985 Posts
If Daniel Bryan wins I'd call it a successful PPV.

I don't really care about any other match outside Bryan vs Sheamus and Cena vs Lesnar. As for the Lesnar vs Cena match, I don't see a clean finish something is gonna happen, the match is going to be stopped and I think they might run an injury angle with Cena to take him out for a month or so.

1 - 20 of 3281 Posts