Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
:lmao Kelly. "I'm sick of them beating me up! They keep on beating me up and I'm tired of it!" That's pathetic even for Diva standards. These videos are probably adlibbed too, which makes it even worse. "They keep saying all these mean things!!!" :lmao Please, just make AJ the top babyface (or Britani Knight, even better!) and keep Kelly away from the title scene. Embarrassing.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The worse part probably was Kelly saying something along the lines 'they're always being so rude to me on twitter' :lmao, stupid.

·
America's Most Hated
3,597 Posts
●●●●●●●●;10432640 said:
lol @ these posts. As if Kelly kelly is the only Untalented diva in the roster.

People dont even care about the division so why bother with who is more talented & who can wreslte all that? Just use the girl who is more "marketable".
I wouldn't go as far as to say Kelly is more "marketable" there are plenty of hotter Divas that Kelly. I'm sure most will agree.

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
Kelly Kelly is the perfect face of the division, yet she can barely string a sentence together. :lmao

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wouldn't go as far as to say Kelly is more "marketable" there are plenty of hotter Divas that Kelly. I'm sure most will agree.
Hell yes I agree. Maryse, Eve, Layla are all by far hotter than K2.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Why the fuck is this dumb bitch pretty much the top of the divas division, While maryse is jobbing on superstars. Injustice.

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
She's a horrible actress as well...

Dreadful. I really try to like her because she's trying, but Jesus. It's terrible. She has absolutely no idea what she's doing. It's a shame Layla's injured and none of the other girls on the roster are over. This DOD thing would be a lot more effective if the babyface girl had at least a clue about what she's doing.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Dreadful. I really try to like her because she's trying, but Jesus. It's terrible. She has absolutely no idea what she's doing. It's a shame Layla's injured and none of the other girls on the roster are over. This DOD thing would be a lot more effective if the babyface girl had at least a clue about what she's doing.
Britani knight to be the top face ;D

·
America's Most Hated
3,597 Posts
Hell yes I agree. Maryse, Eve, Layla are all by far hotter than K2.
This.

Why the fuck is this dumb bitch pretty much the top of the divas division, While maryse is jobbing on superstars. Injustice.
Yea bro, it sucks. I mean she's still the longest reigning Divas champ ever. Hopefully the jobbing will change when Maryse returns from her injury. They need to utilize her like they did in 2009 and 2010.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
It wasn't that bad.

Another example of Kelly Kelly demonstrating how untalented she truly is.
Better than anything Aksana's ever done. If you truly want to talk about untalented, then look no further than Miss Lithuania. At least Kelly can speak English.

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
"At least Kelly can speak English?" You're punishing a person who's native home isn't an English speaking country for not being able to speak English perfectly? LOLWRESTLINGFANS. I think it's quite telling that Aksana "can't speak English", yet she cuts better promos than Miss. All American.

Britani knight to be the top face ;D
Yes! And then she can feud with Kharma when she comes back and make the Divas division worthwhile again!

·
Registered
458 Posts
You guys are real assholes. There was nothing wrong with that video. Kelly is improving all the time and she's paid her dues. She's not even Divas champ at the moment so why are you hating on her?

Plus she's easily the hottest and most over Diva amongst casual fans.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts