Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Re: WWE Exclusive: Hunter Vows To Deal With Paul Wight & The Rhode Brothers

Tension for sure. Loved it. I wonder if Hunter would actually attack Cole during an interview?

·
Registered
9,306 Posts
Re: WWE Exclusive: Hunter Vows To Deal With Paul Wight & The Rhode Brothers

Tension for sure. Loved it. I wonder if Hunter would actually attack Cole during an interview?
That would be awesome.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
Probably the best one yet. He's definitely starting to lose his cool. Trips was fucking GOAT in this and that devil line at the end was :mark:. Have to give massive kudos to Cole as well. He sold that whole thing to perfection. These interviews are great. I look forward to them every week. I too wonder if Cole will end up getting smacked around. Would be awesome.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Probably the best one yet. He's definitely starting to lose his cool. Trips was fucking GOAT in this and that devil line at the end was :mark:. Have to give massive kudos to Cole as well. He sold that whole thing to perfection. These interviews are great. I look forward to them every week. I too wonder if Cole will end up getting smacked around. Would be awesome.
Agreed all round. Great interview and yet another rub given to Show and the Rhodes Brothers.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
please let this end up being a Bryan/HHH feud...can we at least have a Bryan/HHH promo next Raw? that would be epic! all the aggression right there in the ring, Bryan can say Yes and really piss of HHH>...he hates that word now..I wonder if he'll be thinking of that word all the way to when Bryan shoves that knee in his face for the WM victory, hope it leads to that.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
The interview segments are the most comical thing I've seen in this storyline so far.

This one in particular felt like Triple H was in an audition for an Al Pacino movie.
The one a few weeks back when Edge burst into the locker room was very mafia-esque. GET OUT OF OUR TOWN! :lol

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Cole was begging for a Pedigree just for lacking journalistic integrity. As for "dealing" with the Rhodes brothers, I hope they don't get stripped off the titles next Monday.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Why aren't these shown on RAW or Smackdown? They would further the angle brilliantly!

·
Frost-Byte
8,580 Posts
:clap Splendid interview. I want to see HHH and Steph both get interview by Cole at some point. HHH is one of the best heels of all-time. That's why I hated him so much during the AE because he was that damn good at it.

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
Putting down that Emmy winning performance by Trips :clap

Loved the staredown between him and Cole.

WWE does realize that most of the people who watch Raw and Smackdown are not going to see these right? Nothing really happens on Smackdown so they could air these segments there.

·
"Night's Watch! With Me!"
8,030 Posts
Watching Trips flip the switch back forth so easily is :mark: I love that he gave those boring, cookie cutter answers about Show and the Rhodes. It just further helps sell that he trying to keep his cool.

DO YOUR HOMEWORK BITCH! :trips

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

1 - 20 of 38 Posts