·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WWE: Darkness

RAW ROSTER:
Christian (World Heavyweight Champion)
Kane (WWE Champion)
Chris Benoit (Intercontinental Champion)
Eddie Guerrero (United States Champion)
Akio (Cruiserweight Champion)
Shelton Benjamin (Tag Team Champion)
Rob Van Dam (Tag Team Champion)
Triple H
John Cena
The Rock
Goldberg
Batista
James Storm
Brock Lesnar
Randy Orton
Tyson Tomko
Viscera
Rob Conway
Sylvein Greiner
Tajiri
Big Show
Gangrel
Edge
Scotty 2 Hotty
Rikishi
Eugene
William Regal
Maven
Daniel Puder
D-Von Dudley
Muhammad Hassan
Chris Masters
Goldust
Booker T
Orlando Jordan
Carlito "Caribbean" Cool
Jesus
John "Bradshaw" Layfield
Charlie Haas
Funaki
Paul London
Luther Reigns
Kurt Angle
Rene Dupree
Chris Jericho
Mark Jindrak
Matt Hardy
Jeff Hardy
Rhyno
Lance Storm
The Hurricane
Rosey
Chavo Guerrero
Billy Kidman
Rey Mysterio
Primetime
Billy Gunn
Hardcore Holly
Spike Dudley
The Undertaker
Gene Snitsky
John Heidenrech
The Basham Brothers (Doug and Danny Basham)
Matt Morgan
Johnny Nitro
Melina
Joey Mercury

Royal Rumble- Janruary
No Way Out- February
Wrestlemania- March
BACKLASH- April
Judgment Day- May
Bad Blood- June
Vengeance- July
Summerslam- August
Taboo Tuesday- October
Survivor Series- November
Armaggedon- December

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
The thread name you chose is the same of one that was started just 3 days ago. I would consider renaming your thread to avoid confusion. Good luck with your shows.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PREVIEW FOR RAW:

It has seemed that SPIKE TV has let RAW on their station. RAW will be live to you this week from Minneapolis, Minnesota in a night that no one will forget. We will be making matches for Wrestlemania 21 which is on March 26, 2005.

Intercontinental Championship
Randy Orton vs Christian

No. 1 contender match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Triple H vs Shawn Michaels

It appears that Smackdown! is now offically on UPN. This week we are heading to Wrestlemania 21. Wrestlemania comes live to you from Hollywood on March 26th, 2005. This week on Smackdown! it will be a unbelivable night
LIVE FROM Minneapolis, Minnesota

Eddie Guerrero vs Chris Jericho

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
Kurt Angle vs John Cena

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Smackdown!
February 17, 2005
Minneapolis, Minnesota

The opening credits play as the crowd goes crazy when they end.

Cole: Welcome to Smackdown!

Tazz: Thank you for joining us, because we are on the way to Wrestlemania 21!

STAY IN THE BACK......

the Hurricane's music hits. the Hurricane and Rosey come out from the back taunting for cheers.

Garcia: The following contest is a tag team match, scheduled for one fall! Making their way to the ring, The Hurricane and Rosey!

IT WASN'T NOT MY FAULT..........

Gene Snitsky's music hits. John Heidenrech and Gene Snitsky come out from the back for boo's.

TAG TEAM MATCH: Hurricane + Rosey vs Heidenrech + Snitsky
NO. 1 CONTENDER MATCH FOR THE TAG TITLES AT WM21
Referee: Charles Robinson
DING, DING, DING! the Hurricane and Heidenrech start off, with a center lock up. the Hurricane sends Heidenrech at the ropes. Heidenrech runs back at the Hurricane, and shoulder blocks him to the mat. Heidenrech gets the Hurricane to his feet and gives him a back suplex. Tag in to Snitsky. Snitsky comes in and takes down the Hurricane with a snap suplex which makes the crowd boo. Snitsky grabs onto Hurricane's tights and wraps the Hurricane's leg on the rope. the Hurricane is in great pain. Heidenrech runs in and they stomp on the Hurricane. Snitsky and Heidenrech pull the Hurricane out from the ropes and double chokeslam him. 1...2...Rosey breaks the pin. Rosey grins and sends Snitsky at the ropes. the Hurricane springboard lionsaults off the ropes onto Heidenrech who is on the mat from Rosey clotheslining him there. the Hurricane tags in Rosey. Rosey runs at Snitsky and clotheslines him. Rosey clotheslines Heidenrech to the outside. Rosey grins and DDT's Heidenrech on the mat. Rosey covers Heidenrech quickly. 1...2...Heidenrech lifts his left shoulder off the mat.

Cole: Shoulder Block from Rosey! This match is great! We are going to have number one contender matches for the WWE Title, the US Title, the Tag Titles, and the Cruiserweight Title tonight!

Tazz: It will be a history making night!

the Hurricane takes down Snitsky on the outside. Snitsky big boots the Hurricane to the cement floor.

(A gong plays)

Heidenrech who is in the ring, gets rolled up by Rosey. 1...2...Heidenrech lifts his left shoulder off the mat. Rosey big boots Heidenrech to the mat. Kane and the Undertaker come out from the back and stand at ringside.

Cole: What in the heck are they doing down there?

Tazz: I don't know.

Heidenrech gets to his feet and clotheslines Rosey to the outside. Heidenrech runs at the ropes. Kane pulls the ropes down without the referee seeing and chokeslams him on the concrete floor. The referee is telling the Hurricane and Snitsky to stop it. Kane grabs onto Heidenrech and sends him at Rosey. Rosey big boots Heidenrech down and rolls him into the ring. Rosey covers Heidenrech in a hurry. 1...2...Heidenrech lifts his right shoulder off the mat this time. Rosey, who is frustrated, gets Heidenrech to his feet. Heidenrech punches Rosey in the jaw. Heidenrech gets a few right and left hands on Rosey. Rosey chops Heidenrech three times on the chest and belly to belly suplexs him. the Hurricane rolls Snitsky into the ring. the Hurricane and Snitsky exchange punches in the ring. Rosey clotheslines Snitsky back to the outside. Rosey turns around. Heidenrech toe kicks Rosey and givings him a swinging sidewalk slam. 1...2...the Hurricane breaks the pin quickly. the Hurricane taunts and says "Wazzup!". the Hurricane grabs onto Snitsky on the outside and slams his head on the announce table. the Hurricane nails Snitsky's head on the barricade, and then on the steel steps. Snitsky is cut open from the forehead right now. Heidenrech gives Rosey right and left jabs in the ring. Rosey flattens out Heidenrech with a splash. Heidenrech is on the mat. the Hurricane rolls into the ring. Rosey and the Hurricane hit a double superplex from the top. Rosey gets Heidenrech to his feet and lets the Hurricane give him the Eye of the Hurricane. Rosey pulls Heidenrech in front of the turnbuckle. Splash from the top. Rosey covers Heidenrech. 1...2...3!

WINNERS: Rosey and the Hurricane

The camera cuts to backstage, where Eddie Guerrero and Booker T are shown talking in the locker room.

Eddie: Holmes. I got a number one contender's match tonight for the oppurtunity to fight Kurt Angle or either John Cena at Wrestlemania 21!

Booker: Yeah that's cool. I got a match with Kane tonight. If I win I get to take on Luther Reigns for the United States Championship at Wrestlemania.

Eddie: Kane? I am fighting Chris Jericho. Kane will kick the living s*** out of you, holmes! I'd back out of that match.

Booker: Nah, nah, nah. You think that Kane will beat me?

Eddie: Yes.

Booker: Fine then, just watch.

The camera cuts back to the Genreal Manager's office where Vince McMahon stands.

Vince: Well, right here I got the first ever Genreal Manager of Smackdown!

The camera zooms back and Stephanie McMahon stands there.

Vince: My daughter will be running the show. I will now leave it to you.

Stephanie: Thanks dad.

Stephanie sits in her chair and sees a picture of someone. She gets up, and hangs the picture up. It says Wrestlemania 21 and below it, it shows Chris Benoit. She sits back down. The camera goes back out to Michael Cole and Tazz, at ringside.

Tazz: Steph, as the Smackdown! genreal manager?!?!

Cole: I love Stephanie McMahon! Eric Bischoff and Stone Cold are Co-GM's of RAW and that will be a heck of a night on RAW with them to men being in the same ring, both as CO-GM's! Well next we will have Kane and Booker T go one on one for the oppertunity to meet Luther Reigns for the United States Championship at Wrestlemania 21 live on pay per view from Hollywood, California!

Tazz: Let's see the preview!

The preview of Wrestlemania 21 comes on. WRESTLEMANIA GOES HOLLYWOOD IN 37 DAYS!

Cole: Thirty-seven days and counting, Tazz!

Tazz: Oh yeah, baby!

CAN YOU DIG IT? SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.................

Hits the speakers. Booker T comes out from the back.

Garcia: The following contest is a number one contender match for the United States Championship at Wrestlemania 21! Introducing first....making his way to the ring, Booker T!

Booker T gets a great ovation from the crowd. Kane's music hits.

Garcia: Introducing the oppenent, Kane!

NO. 1 CONTENDER MATCH FOR THE US CHAMPIONSHIP
FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH
Booker T vs Kane
Referee: Brian Hebner
DING, DING, DING! Kane runs at Booker and hits him with a 3/4 neckbreaker. Kane big boots Booker and sends him at the ropes. Kane runs at Booker and hits him with a big boot. Kane gets Booker to his feet. Booker superkicks Kane out of the ring. Kane suplexs Booker. Kane rolls on the concrete in pain. Booker grabs onto Kane and irish whips him at the steel steps. Kane appears to have injured his left shoulder. Booker grabs onto Kane's neck and chops him. Booker runs at Kane. Kane chokes Booker. Kane then sends Booker at the barricade with a choke toss. Booker falls over the barricade. Kane goes over the barricade. Booker runs through the crowd. Kane stops Booker in the middle of the crowd and nails him with a finger thrust. Booker chops Kane and then runs away. Booker goes back into the ring. Kane comes following along. Kane rolls into the ring. Booker rolls out of the ring and grabs a chair. Booker runs at Kane with the chair, and nails him with it. Booker looks down at Kane who is busted open now. Booker grins and rolls Kane into the ring. Kane shoots up. Kane gets to his feet and choke tosses Booker to the opposite side of the ring.

Cole: Oh my god! He got hit with a chair and he shot up!

Tazz: I have been in the ring with Kane and he is not easy to defeat!

Kane grins and then splashs Booker. Kane back body drops Booker and gives him a front suplex. Kane chokes Booker on the ropes and then sends him at the ringpost. Kane chokeslams Booker. Kane covers Booker. 1...Eddie Guerrero comes out and gets on the turnbuckle. 2...Eddie hits a frog splash on Kane's back. Booker grins and then high fives Eddie. Eddie gives Kane the three amigos.

Tazz: Eddie does not have a right to interfere in this match!

Cole: He is lying, cheating and stealing again!

Eddie gets on the turnbuckle, and hits another frog splash on Kane. Booker does the spin-a-roony and then puts up five fingers. Kane gets to his feet. Toe kick, following with the scissor cut to Kane. 1...2...3!

WINNER: Booker T

Tazz: God! That was quick, because of Eddie Guerrero!

Cole: We already have two matches for Wrestlemania 21! A new match has just been added!
UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
Luther Reigns vs Booker T

Cole: What a event this is ending up to be! But their will possibly be 10 matches at Wrestlemania 21!

BACKSTAGE

Backstage, John Cena is shown standing infront of Josh Mathews.

Mathews: John, tonight you will meet the WWE Champion, Kurt Angle for the WWE Championship. What are your thoughts?

Cena: My thoughts are simple, Josh. Tonight, I will leave this building with that WWE Championship around my waist! And then I will go onto Wrestlemania 21 to face Eddie Guerrero or Chris Jericho!

Mathews: But, you may not leave Minneapolis with the WWE Championship.

Cena giggles and then goes right infront of Mathew's face.

Cena: I have became the United States Champion 3 times! And I will now beat Angle to become the WWE Champion! HA HA!

The camera goes back out to Cole and Tazz.

Cole: I guess John Cena wants that championship.

Tazz: Who wouldn't!

Cole: Well next we have Akio defending his Cruiserweight Championship against Rey Mysterio and Billy Kidman!

Garcia: Introducing first, Rey Mysterio! [Akio's music hits] Introducing the WWE Cruiserweight Champion..Akio! [Billy Kidman's music hits] And introducing last...Billy Kidman!

WWE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Rey Mysterio vs Akio vs Billy Kidman
Referee: Brian Hebner
DING, DING, DING! Rey Mysterio and Akio lock up in the center of the ring. Akio and Rey Mysterio test eachother's strength. Mysterio wins the strength test and tells of Akio with a few insults. Akio dropkicks Mysterio at the ropes. Mysterio runs at Akio very angry. Mysterio jumps over Akio and then kicks the back of his head. Akio is on the mat in pain. Akio rolls around. Mysterio gets Akio to his feet. Bulldog on Akio from Mysterio. Kidman sits in the corner. Mysterio runs at Kidman and gives him flash magic. Kidman flies over the top rope in shock. The crowd are going crazy. Mysterio runs at the ropes and planchas over it. Mysterio lands on Kidman. Akio tells the referee to count. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...Rey rolls into the ring. Kidman then rolls in.

Cole: They got in almost near the 10 count!

Kidman grins and then runs at Akio. Kidman clotheslines Akio out of the ring. Kidman gets dropkicked out by Mysterio. Mysterio grins and jumps over the top of the rope. Mysterio shooting star presses onto Akio. Kidman and Akio move away. Mysterio lands ontop of the barricade.

Tazz: Paul London should be in this!

Cole: Yeah, I know...no doubt.

Mysterio is motionless. Akio and Kidman go at it on the outside. Akio moonsault dropkicks Kidman over the barricade. Akio rolls into the ring. Akio tells Brian Hebner to count. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...Mysterio rolls in...8...9...Kidman rolls in. Kidman runs at Akio. Mysterio trips Kidman and then clotheslines Akio. Mysterio gives Akio a 3/4 neckbreaker. Mysterio grins and springboard lionsaults off the ropes. Mysterio lands on Kidman. 1...2...Akio breaks the pin.

Cole: Oh my god, this is a brutal cruiserweight battle!

Mysterio gets on the turnbuckle. Akio sets Kidman in front of the turnbuckle. Rey hits a 450 spin on Kidman. Akio hits a corkscrew leg drop. Mysterio covers Kidman. 1...Akio gets Rey off of Kidman, and throws him over the top. Akio gives Kidman a superkick. 1...2...Mysterio breaks the pin. Akio runs at Mysterio and hurracarrana's him to the outside. Akio hits a shooting star press on Kidman. Akio covers Billy Kidman. Brian Hebner (the referee) begins to count quickly. 1...2...3!

WINNER: AKIO

Tazz: That match was crazy!

Cole: No doubt!

Stephanie McMahon's music hits. Mysterio, Akio and Kidman all look at eachother.

McMahon: Next week their will be a number one contender elimination match for the spot to fight Akio for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship at Wrestlemania 21! This match will feature Funaki, Billy Kidman, Paul London, Rey Mysterio and Spike Dudley!

Tazz: WOH!

The match appears on the titantron.

McMahon: Well I know that you all were expecting the Jericho and Guerrero matchup. But unfortunetly...Chris Jericho did not arrive for the match! So Eddie Guerrero will face the winner of tonight's WWE Championship match!

Big Show is shown in the back.

Cole: WHAT THE HECK! HE IS ON RAW!

Tazz: What the heck is he doing here?

Big Show is stopped by Paul Heyman his GYM. They walk down the hall and head down to Stephanie McMahon's locker room. Stephanie runs into the back and stops the Big Show.

Stephanie: What are you doing here?

Show: I need to discuss something with you.

Stephanie: I am not in the mood!

Show: Well you will be.

Show lifts Stephanie up by the collar of her shirt. Kurt Angle comes running down.

Angle: Let her go Show!

Show: Only if I get a shot at your WWE Title!

Stephanie: NO! You are not getting a shot and that is final!

Angle runs up behind Show and nails him with a chair.

Cole: This show is going beserk!

WORD LIFE...............

John Cena comes out from the back.

Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the WWE Championship...making his way to the ring...John Cena!

Kurt Angle's music hits.

Garcia: Making his way to the ring...he is the reigning WWE Champion, Kurt Angle!

MAIN EVENT
Kurt Angle vs John Cena
WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
REFEREE: Charles Robinson
DING, DING, DING!!! John Cena takes Kurt Angle into the corner for the start. Cena works on Angle with some hard punches to the head. Cena works on Angle still with hard punches to the head. Angle kicks Cena and gets him into the corner. Angle works on Cena with some harsh punches now. Cena and Angle are already exhausted. Angle taunts and then points at his forehead. The crowd cheers. Angle grins and then sends Cena into the corner on the opposite side of the ring. Angle runs at Cena. Cena lifts his left leg, making Angle run into it. Cena grins and then back suplexs Angle. Cena covers Angle. 1...Angle kicks out. Cena goes for the five knuckle shuffle. Angle rolls away. Cena is holding his right hand now. Angle Slam on Cena. Angle covers Cena. 1...2...Cena lifts his right shoulder. Cena gets to his feet slowly. Angle goes for another Angle Slam. Cena reverses into a russian leg sweep. Cena gets Angle to his feet and sends him at the ropes. Cena goes for a back body drop on Angle and nails it. Cena gets Angle to his feet and takes him into the corner. Cena hits a few chops on Angle in the corner. Cena sets Angle on the turnbuckle. Cena climbs onto the turnbuckle and goes for a superplex on Angle. Cena goes for it, but Angle wraps his legs around the ring post. Cena falls off the turnbuckle. Angle sets himself into position. Angle moonsaults on Cena. 1...2...Cena lifts his right shoulder. Angle gets to his feet. Angle drags Cena into the middle of the ring. Angle pulls his straps off and goes for the Angle Slam on Cena. Cena slides off Angle's shoulders. Cena runs at the ropes. Angle turns around. Clothesline on Angle from Cena. Angle is flattened out on the mat. Cena taunts and tells Angle that he can't see him. Cena hits the five knuckle shuffle on Angle. Angle gets to his feet slowly. Cena goes for the FU on Angle. Angle slides off Cena's shoulders and hits the Angle Slam on him. Both men are down. Charles Robinson begins to count. 1...2...3...4...Angle gets to his feet slowly. Angle taunts and looks at Cena. Angle gets Cena to his feet. Angle hits a suplex on Cena. Angle covers Cena. 1...2...Cena kicks out. Cena gets slowly to his feet and punches Angle. Angle chops Cena many times. Cena hits the mat. Angle gets Cena back up and runs at him. Cena ducks, making Angle go over the top rope. Cena taunts and then runs at the ropes. Cena slides to the outside. Angle is on the concrete floor. Cena gets Angle to his feet. Cena irish whips Angle towards the steel steps. Angle reverses, sending Cena right at the steps. Cena flies over the steel steps in pain. Cena has injured his knee it seems like. Angle gets Cena to his feet and rolls him into the ring. Angle snap suplexs Cena to the mat and puts him into a headlock. Cena gets to his feet after a moment or two. Cena elbows Angle's stomach. Angle grins and shakes his head no. Angle snap suplexs Cena three times. Angle taunts and then gives Cena eight german suplexs! Angle is tired. Angle and Cena are down again. Charles Robinson counts. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...Angle manages to get to his feet. Angle hits the mat again. 1...2...3...Cena gets to his feet. Cena goes for FU on Angle. Angle reverses into the Angle Slam! Angle locks the Angle Lock on Cena. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
BOOM! Fire pyro shoots out from the stage. Kane walks out from the back. Charles Robinson looks at Kane. Cena taps. Charles Robinson does not see. Angle locks the
Angle Lock on Cena still. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Kane rolls into the ring. Angle releases the hold and runs at Kane. Kane chokeslams Angle. Cena slowly gets to his feet. Kane chokeslams Cena.

WINNER: NO CONTEST

Cena and Angle are on the mat flattened out. IT WASN'T MY FAULT! Kane looks down the walkway. Gene Snitsky comes rushing out. Kane and Snitsky go at it. Chris Jericho's music hits. Jericho rushes out and clears the ring. Jericho clotheslines everyone except Cena and Angle out. Jericho looks down at Snitsky and tells him off.

NEXT WEEK:

NUMBER ONE CONTENDER MATCH FOR THE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP AT WRESTLEMANIA 21
Paul London vs Rey Mysterio vs Spike Dudley vs Chavo Guerrero vs Billy Kidman
5 MAN ELIMINATION MATCH

WWE: DARKNESS
FEBRUARY 17th, 2005

·
Registered
720 Posts
this is looking good, it was a good show but there were some thigns that needed improving. Such as in the first match, Hurricane wouldn't scream 'Wassup' as that is the Dudleys taunt not his. Also, don't right out the AAAAAHH's, just write that they are screaming in pain or something. Next time add some commercials and maybe some more backstage things, but apart from that a great first show 8.5/10

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
results for RAW will be up before 9 PM

WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW
February 21, 2005

TONIGHTS CARD

Maven vs Daniel Puder

NO. 1 CONTENDER MATCH FOR THE WORLD TITLE AT WM21
Triple H vs Shawn Michaels vs Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg

WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Rob Van Dam + Shelton Benjamin vs Dudley Boyz vs Chris Benoit + AJ Styles

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
(c)Randy Orton vs Christian

World Heavyweight Championship
(c)Batista vs Big Show

(c)Luther Reigns vs Booker T
WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
(c)Eddie Guerrero vs Kurt Angle

Maven's music hits to kick off the show.

JR: Well before we could welcome you Maven had to interrupt!

King: Yes, he is getting annoying interrupting every show!

Maven walks out.

Chibel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, making his way to the ring...Maven!

Daniel Puder's music hits as he runs to the ring quickly.

Chibel: And his oppenent...the 2004 Tough Enough Winner...Dan Puder!

DANIEL PUDER VS MAVEN
Puder goes right after Maven with some clever moves. Puder chops Maven a few times and then wears him out with a few clotheslines. Maven runs at Puder in exhaustion already and clotheslines him to the mat. Maven dropkicks Puder to the mat and sends him at the ropes when he gets back up to his feet. Maven laughs and then back body drops Puder down to the mat. Puder nips up and punches Maven a few times on the jaw. Maven holds his jaw. Puder suplexs Maven to the mat and covers him. 1...2...Maven kicks out. Puder gets Maven to his feet and hits him in the jaw a few more times. Maven hits the mat and then gets right back up. Puder grins again and then gives Maven a t-bone suplex. 1...2...3 pinfall!

WINNER: DANIEL PUDER

JR: That was not worth it.

King: Nope.

The camera cuts backstage into Triple H and Ric Flair's locker room.

Flair: Tonight I want you to kick HBK's ass and then I want you to got to Wrestlemania and defeat Batista for the World Title!

HHH: Ever since Batista left Evolution, I have been going for his World Heavyweight Championship! He thinks that he can beat me, but he can't. He is just a steriod pumper and a jackass!

Flair: Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! Alright!

Flair then looks at the Evolution locker room door.

HHH: What?

HHH turns his head. Randy Orton is standing there.

HHH: What in the heck are you doing here?

Orton: I just heard what you said about Batista....and that's not true bud.

HHH: What? I know that you are the Legend Killer.....but you are not going to be as big and popular as one person.

Flair: Triple H!

HHH: Ric Flair!

HHH and Ric Flair look at eachother in awe. Orton then unbuckles his belt from around his waist. Orton signals for someone to come in. HHH and Flair don't notice, due to the fact that they are arguing. Batista rushes in and nails Flair with a clothesline. Batista kicks HHH and nails him with a spinebuster through a wooden table. The crowd are going crazy.

Orton: How does it feel for your team to turn on you, huh..huh, Hunter?

Batista: Let's save this for Wrestlemania 21!

Orton: What are you talking about?

Batista: I got a plan.

Orton: Tell me....

Batista: I'll tell you..come on.

Batista and Randy Orton walk off. The camera cuts back to ringside.

JR: Oh my god!

King: What was he talking about? A plan?

The camera cuts back to backstage where the Big Show is standing. Jonathan Coachman is standing infront of the Big Show.

Coach: Tonight, Big Show you are going to loose this match to Batista...what are your thoughts?

Show: What? I am going to loose? Is that what you just said, Coach! I am not! I am going to become the new World Heavyweight Champion tonight in Minneapolis, Minnesota!

The crowd boo's.

Coach: The crowd are supposivly going for AJ Styles.

The crowd goes crazy.

Coach: Show, face the facts you are going to loose.

Show laughs and looks at the ceiling. Show then frowns and choke tosses the Coach at the wall. Show big boots Coach to the concrete floor and taunts to the crowd for complete boo's. Show then looks down the long hallway.

Show: What the heck, what do you want?

Brock Lesnar is shown, when the camera zooms back.

Lesnar: (laughs) You think that you are going to win? If I beat Triple H, Shawn Michaels and Goldberg in this number one contender match....then I will be called the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania 21!

The crowd goes crazy.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Brock Lesnar's music hits. The crowd get to their feet.

Chibel: Making his way to the ring, Minneapolis's own...Brock Lesnar!

Brock smiles and taunts for his hometown fans.

Brock then rolls into the ring.

Goldberg walks out.

Chibel: And the oppenents, Goldberg!

HHH and HBK come out from the back going at it.

NO. 1 CONTENDER MATCH FOR THE WORLD TITLE AT WM21
Triple H vs Shawn Michaels vs Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg

HHH sends HBK at the barricade. Brock and Goldberg exchange punches in the ring. The crowd are chanting "Brock, Brock, Brock!" Brock grins and sends Goldberg at the ropes. Goldberg shoulder blocks Brock. Brock stands in the same position. Brock chops Goldberg and sends him at the ropes again. Brock back body drops Goldberg to the outside. Brock gets on the turnbuckle and taunts. Brock moonsaults off the top rope and nails Goldberg on the outside. Brock and Goldberg are down for moments. Brock. HBK is taking down HHH with straight jabs to the face. HBK sends HHH at the apron. HHH holds his spine. HBK superkicks HHH over the barricade into the crowd. HBK goes under the apron and pulls out 4 tables. HBK sets 2 tables on the concrete floor and stacks 2 more on top of the tables that are already stacked. HBK pulls out a ladder from below and slides it into the ring. HBK walks up the walkway and disappears behind the curtains. HBK comes back out carrying a barbed wired bat and a fire extingusher.

King: What? What the heck is he doing?!?!

HBK grins and then heads back down the walkway. HBK throws the 2 weapons into the ring. HBK rolls HHH into the ring and then taunts. HBK rolls into the ring. HBK sets up the ladder. HBK picks up the barbed wired bat and sets it in the middle of the ring. HBK rolls to the outside and throws a chair, a trash can, and a trash can lid into the ring. HBK rolls into the ring and picks up the chair. HBK nails HHH with the chair. HHH flies to the outside. Brock rolls into the ring and hits F-5 on HBK quickly. Brock covers HBK. 1...2...HBK kicks out! Brock looks amazed. Brock looks up at the ceiling. Goldberg rolls into the ring and spears HBK to the outside. HHH and HBK are motionless on the outside. Goldberg and Brock lock up. Brock kicks Goldberg and nails him with the barbed wired bat. Brock sets up a trash can at the turnbuckle and sends Goldberg face first into it. Goldberg is bleeding. Brock rolls up Goldberg. 1...2...Goldberg kicks out and spears Brock. Goldberg taunts and then calls for the Jackhammer. Goldberg goes for the Jackhammer on Brock. Brock scoops up Goldberg for F-5 and nails it. Brock covers Goldberg quickly. Mike Chioda counts quickly. 1...2...3!

WINNER: BROCK LESNAR

WRESTLEMANIA CURRENT CARD
WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Rosey + The Hurricane vs Hardy Boyz
WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
(c)Eddie Guerrero vs Kurt Angle

*Commercial Break*

Triple H is shown in the ring.

HHH: I have heard that there is a match at Wrestlemania 21 for the Intercontinental Championship! I am going to challenge whoever wins the match tonight! Christian or Randy Orton...I have beat them before! I will do it a..........

Christian's music hits. Christian walks out.

Christian: God, do you ever shut up?

The crowd cheers.

Christian: You are acting pathetic! You are being pathetic, really. I mean I will win tonight, and then I will beat you at Wrestlemania 21 to retain my Intercontinental Championship!

Randy Orton's music hits. Orton confronts Christian and goes nose to nose with him. Christian kicks Orton and nails him with the Unprettier. Christian calls Earl Hebner over.

Bischoff appears on the titantron.

BIschoff: PIN HIM!

Christian covers Orton. 1...2...3 pinfall! Christian picks up the Intercontinental Championship and taunts. Christian heads into the back. HHH chases Christian.

Bischoff: Stay there. Hunter! Stay there. I want to tell you something! You are not going for the Intercontinental Championship! March 26, 2004 at Wrestlemania 21 it will be Chris Benoit challenging Christian for the Intercontinental Championship in a Barbed Wired Steel Cage match! I got a match for you! Here, I'll play the music! This is your oppenent at Wrestlemania 21!

Kevin Nash's music hits.

HHH: No! No! No!

Bischoff: Yes!

The crowd goes crazy!

The camera cuts backstage where Goldberg is shown. Goldberg is laying on a medical bed. A doctor is patching up Goldberg. Goldberg gets up and tells the doctor that he is ready to go now. Goldberg walks off slowly. Goldberg gets shot with a tranqualizer gun! Goldberg hits the ground unconsious. Bischoff runs in a moment later.

Bischoff: Who did this? We need to find out!

*Commercial Break*

Bischoff: Okay, I want the man who was responsible for the Goldberg incident to get out here now!

A current music hits.

JR: Who is this?

King: I don't know....

Monty Brown walks out quickly taunting.

Bischoff: Monty Brown is a NWA/TNA superstar who transfered to RAW!

The crowd go crazy.

Monty: When I am done with Goldberg....I will be the new hype!

Bischoff: Monty Brown vs Goldberg at Wrestlemania! No Holds Barred!

WRESTLEMANIA CURRENT CARD
Rosey + The Hurricane vs Hardy Boyz
Triple H vs Kevin Nash
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Batista or Big Show vs Brock Lesnar

WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP-ELIMINATION
RVD + Shelton Benjamin vs The Dudley Boyz vs Chris Benoit + AJ Styles

Everyone make seperate entrances. The bell rings (Ding, Ding, Ding!) Everybody discusses who will start off. AJ Styles and Bubba Ray Dudley are chosen.
AJ takes down Bubba with a headlock takedown. Styles sends Bubba at the ropes and hits him with a quick shoulder block, sending Bubba straight to the mat. Styles takes Bubba into the corner where he tags in Benoit. Benoit goes at Bubba with some fierce chops to the chest. Benoit toe kicks Bubba and goes for the Crippler Crossface. Bubba reverses into a back suplex. Bubba tags in Shelton Benjamin. Benjamin gets into the ring and clotheslines Benoit to the mat. Shelton goes for a quick elbow drop and misses after Benoit rolls away. Benoit lays damaged on the mat. Benjamin gets Benoit to his feet and hits him with a 3/4 neckbreaker. Benjamin looks like he is on fire. Benjamin sends Benoit at the ropes and goes for sidewalk slam. Benoit elbows the back of Benjamin's head. Benoit hits a russian leg sweep on Benjamin.
Benoit taunts and then gets on the turnbuckle. Benoit goes for the Diving Headbutt. Benjamin rolls away and tags in RVD. RVD runs at Benoit and spinning wheel kicks him to the mat. RVD sends Benoit at the ropes and nails him with a back body drop. RVD runs at the ropes and springboard lionsaults off them onto Benoit. RVD covers Benoit. 1...2...everyone elbow drops RVD. Benoit gets to his feet and dives for the tag. D-Von gets the tag. D-Von works on RVD with some straight punches to the jaw.
D-Von taunts and tells Bubba Ray to get into the ring. D-Von and Bubba punch everyone off the apron and then call for 3-D. D-Von and Bubba go for 3-D on RVD. RVD DDT's Bubba and hurracarranas D-Von to the outside. Bubba runs at RVD. RVD pulls the ropes down, making Bubba fly over them onto D-Von. The crowd are going crazy. RVD runs at the ropes and dives over them. RVD moonsaults over the top onto Bubba. RVD is down on the concrete.

JR: We will continue this match when we return to Monday Night RAW!

*Commercial Break*

JR: We welcome you back to Monday Night RAW!

RVD and Styles are in the ring as the legal men. RVD takes down Styles with a sucker punch and tags in Shelton. Shelton and Styles have a stare down. Styles runs at the ropes and clotheslines Shelton to the mat. Shelton gets right to his feet and spinebusters Styles. Shelton covers Styles. 1...2...Styles lifts his right shoulder off the mat. Styles says that, that was three. The referee says that it was a two count. Styles looks like he is in the middle of no where. Styles nails a clothesline on Shelton and hits the mat. Styles dives for the tag to Benoit. Shelton grabs onto Styles leg and pulls him back. Shelton hits a back suplex on Styles. Shelton quickly hits a dropkick on Styles sending him to the outside.

JR: This match has been great, and no teams have been eliminated yet.

King: All these men are great competitors, that is why.

JR: Yes, I cannot disagree, King.

Bubba Ray Dudley is requesting that tag. Styles tags in Bubba. Shelton tags in RVD. RVD and Bubba lock up. RVD spinning wheel kicks Bubba to the mat and then dropkicks D-Von, who tries to stop RVD. RVD tosses D-Von to the outside, where Shelton works on him. RVD hits two suplexs on Bubba and then gets on the turnbuckle. Benoit gets on the turnbuckle across the ring. RVD and Benoit dive at the same exact time. Diving Headbutt and Five Star Frog Splash on Bubba at the same time. The crowd start the holy s*** chants. Benoit tells RVD to cover Bubba. RVD does so. 1...2...3! THE DUDLEY BOYZ HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED! RVD looks exhausted. Benoit, who is already on the ring, is now the legal man. Benoit tramples RVD with some stomps on the mat. Benoit goes for a arm wrench on RVD. 1...The referee thought that it was a small package. Benoit says tap. RVD gets to his feet. Benoit locks the Crippler Crossface on RVD. Shelton elbow drops the back of Benoit's neck. Shelton hits a backbreaker on Benoit. Shelton tells RVD to set Benoit on the top rope. RVD does so. RVD gets on his knees. Shelton gets to the other side of the ring and runs at RVD. Shelton launchs off RVD's back and lands on Benoit's shoulders. Shelton hits a frankensteiner on Benoit. RVD gets on the turnbuckle and Five Star Frog Splashs Benoit. 1...2...3!

WINNERS: RVD and Shelton Benjamin

The camera cuts backstage where Abyss and Monty Brown are shown chatting. Goldberg comes up and looks at Monty.

Monty: What?

Goldberg laughs and then clotheslines Monty. Abyss runs at Goldberg. Goldberg clotheslines Abyss also. Goldberg grabs a sledgehammer. Monty slowly gets to his feet, but only to get nailed with the sledgehammer in the chest. Goldberg nails Abyss's face with the sledgehammer.

*Commercial Break*

JR: Just in, next week on Monday Night RAW it will be Bill Goldberg taking on Abyss in a steel cage!

King: This will be great!

NEXT WEEK ON RAW:

STEEL CAGE MATCH
Abyss vs Bill Goldberg

Batista's music hits. Batista comes out from the back. The crowd go crazy. The announcer introduces Batista. the Big Show's music hits. The crowd boo's. The announcer also introduces the Big Show.

MAIN EVENT
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Batista vs Big Show

Batista and Big Show have a stare down for a moment, as the referee "Hebner" raises the World Title. Show and Batista look at the World Heavyweight Championship as the bell rings. DING DING DING! Show and Batista go nose to nose in the center of the ring. Show shoves Batista back. Batista shoves Show back. Both men appear to have the same strength. Show and Batista tell eachother off. Show and Batista finally lock up. Show goes for a suplex on Batista, but Batista holds and goes for a suplex on Show, but Show holds also. Show shoves Batista down to the mat. Batista runs at Show and nails him with a punch to the jaw. Show big boots Batista to the mat. Batista looks shocked. Show rubs his hands together and says bring it. Batista runs at Show and kicks his knee. Show falls to his knees. Batista runs at the ropes and clotheslines Show.

JR: That was a power clothesline!

Show hits the mat. Batista gets ontop of Show and punches him a few times in the upper face. Batista shows off his muscles to Show. Show gets angry and shows Batista how tough he really is, by choke tossing him to the ropes. Batista looks at the crowd. Batista then grins and runs at Show. Show goes for a clothesline. Batista goes under Show's arm and then trips him with his shoulder. Show appears to have injured his right knee when he fell. Show screams in pain. Batista laughs. Show gets up slowly. Batista trips Show again. Show gets angry. Batista punches Show a few times and then stomps on him. Show trips Batista. Batista and Show get to their feet. Batista and Show both taunt. Batista and Show go at it, with right and left hands. The crowd are loving this slugfest. Batista wins the slugfest, after a huge punch, sending Show to the mat.

King: Batista is tougher then the Big Show!

JR: I don't think so......

Show rolls to the outside. Batista rolls out also. Batista runs at Show. Show back drops Batista on the steel steps. The crowd are booing. Batista holds his back. Earl Hebner begins to count. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...Show rolls into the ring and rolls back out to break the count out. Show looks at Batista, who is not moving a muscle. Show walks over to Batista and rolls him back into the ring. Show covers Batista. 1...2...Batista lifts his left shoulder very quickly. Show looks amazed and argues with Earl Hebner, for complete boo's. Batista gets up. Batista turns Show around and spinebusters him! The crowd are going crazy.

JR: Oh my god! Did you see the ring shake!?!?!

King: Yeah, I sure did JR! That was the most powerful spinebuster I have ever seen in my life!

Batista calls for the end. TIME TO PLAY THE GAME............hits the PA System. Batista looks up the walkway. HHH and Ric Flair walk out from the back. HHH runs down the walkway. HEY, THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN SAY.....hits the PA System! Randy Orton jumps out from the crowd and bulldogs Flair and HHH on the walkway. Batista turns around and puts Show's head in between his legs. Batista hits the sit down powerbomb on Show! 1...2...3!

WINNER: BATISTA

JR: Oh my god! Batista will take on Brock Lesnar for the World Heavyweight Championship in Hollywood, California! March 26, 2005 at Wrestlemania 21! The power houses will collide in 33 days and counting!

King: This will be unbelivable!

Brock Lesnar walks out onto the stage and looks at Batista. Batista looks at Brock. Batista turns around. Show chokeslams Batista and taunts.

JR: We will see you next week!

COPYRIGHT 2005(c)
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
WWE: DARKNESS

NEXT WEEK ON MONDAY NIGHT RAW:

STEEL CAGE MATCH
Abyss vs Bill Goldberg

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SMACKDOWN PREVIEW:

This week on Smackdown! there will be a Number One Contender Match for the Cruiserweight Championship at Wrestlemania 21 (March 26, 2005) it will be Rey Mysterio, Paul London, Spike Dudley, Akio and Billy Kidman going at it for the spot. Kidman had a interview with Josh Mathews after the show ended and he said that he would try his best to win...really he doesn't need to try, he already has it in his hands.

The question of the week is why was the Big Show on Smackdown! It appeared that he wanted a shot at the WWE Championship, but Stephanie McMahon could not give him that shot due to the fact that he was on a different brand(RAW).

This week Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy will put their WWE Tag Team Championship's on the line against two other teams. The Basham Brothers and the team that has became a powerhouse team Snitsky and Heidenrech. Will Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy be able to successfully defend their titles just days before Wrestlemania 21?

Also in this weeks main events John Cena will take on Luther Reigns for the WWE United States Championship. Following with that Chris Jericho has requested the match for the number one contendership for the WWE Championship against Eddie Guerrero who had cheated to win last week by knocking out Jericho during the commerical break without no one knowing. This match will be in a steel cage and what will Eddie Guerrero do to try and lie, cheat, and steal this time.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WWE SMACKDOWN
February 24, 2005
WWE: Darkness

TONIGHT:

Carlito "Caribbean" Cool vs Mark Jindrak

WWE United States Championship
(c)Luther Reigns vs John Cena

Kurt Angle vs Frank Delamore-KURT ANGLE INVITANTIONAL

WWE Championship (Number One Contender)
STEEL CAGE
Chris Jericho vs Eddie Guerrero

NUMBER ONE CONTENDER MATCH FOR THE CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE- ELIMINATION
Paul London vs Billy Kidman vs Spike Dudley vs Rey Mysterio vs Funaki vs Chavo Guerrero

Carlito is shown standing in the ring for the show to kick off.

Carlito: Well most of you people think that I am going to win some think that I am going to loose. Well if I win that is cool...If...I mean when.

Carlito smiles.

Carlito: Well, I guess most people here think that I will be the WWE Champion.

Carlito smiles widely and chews on his apple for boo's.

Carlito: You all know that I spit in the face of people who don't want to be cool......well my oppenent tonight...Mark Jindrak. He is not cool!

Carlito graps his apple and takes a huge bite out of it.

Carlito: Jindrak...you piece of...

Jindrak rushes out.

MARK JINDRAK vs CARLITO "CARIBBEAN" COOL

Jindrak takes down Carlito with some punches to the forehead right away. Jindrak goes beserk on Carlito. Jindrak sends Carlito at the ropes and goes for a 3/4 neckbreaker. Carlito reverses into a reverse suplex. Carlito taunts a few times and then looks at the crowd who boo. Jindrak is up a ready. Jindrak clotheslines Carlito many times to the mat and hits him with a DDT. Jindrak gets Carlito to his feet and tosses him to the outside. Jindrak taunts for cheers. The crowd appear to like Mark Jindrak. Jindrak looks down at Carlito and tells him to get back in and bring it. Carlito rolls into the ring and works on Jindrak with some punches to the forehaed. Jindrak chops Carlito, but Carlito toe kicks Jindrak and goes for the Overdrive. Jindrak reverses into a Angle Slam!

Cole: He just gave Carlito the Angle Slam!

Tazz: A damn good Angle Slam to!

Jindrak taunts and calls for the Mark of Excellence. Carlito gets to his feet. Jindrak goes for the Mark of Excellence. Carlito hits the Overdrive. 1...2...Luther Reigns rushes out from the back and gets on the apron. The referee gets distracted. Carlito gets up. Jindrak is down at out. Angle rushes into the ring and hits a Angle Slam on Carlito. Jindrak slowly covers Carlito, as Reigns jumps off the apron. 1...2...3!

WINNER: MARK JINDRAK

Angle and Reigns roll into the ring and raise Jindrak's hand in victory.

Garica: Here is your winner, Mark Jindrak!

Jindrak looks at Carlito deeply and nails him with the Mark of Excellence. Jindrak says something to Carlito. Angle taunts. Reigns and Angle jump on the turnbuckles and raise their US and WWE Titles. The crowd cheer. Jindrak, Angle and Reigns head into the back.

Cole: Yeah, that is a great way to start off Smackdown!

Tazz: You bet!

The camera cuts backstage to Josh Mathews outside Chris Jericho's locker room knocking on his door.

Mathews: Chris Jericho?

Jericho walks out smiling for a unbelivable reaction.

Mathews: Tonight you are in a match against Eddie Guerrero! It is a steel cage match! This match will decide if you can get the shot at Kurt Angle's WWE Championship at Wrestlemania 21. What are your thoughts?

Jericho: I am thinking that I will kick Eddie's a**!

(Censored due to the fact that it is on UPN)

Jericho: Yeah man I bet that all you people out there are Jericho fans! Right?

The crowd say YEAH!

Jericho: Josh watch me beat Eddie, okay?

Jericho walks off only to bump into Eddie.

Eddie: Yo, holmes! I heard what you said and you are all wrong holmes! I know that you may think that I am gonna loose!

The crowd cheers for both men and chants both names.

Eddie: Okay, we got a mixed reaction! How about we forget the steel cage match and add the Cruiserweight match in there? We will have a 20 man battle royal tonight! The winner of this match will get a shot at Wrestlemania 21 for the WWE Champioship.

Stephanie McMahon walks up.

Stephanie: I like that idea! Tonight we will have a 20 Man Battle Royal! The Cruiserweight elimination match is our main event anyway so that will be our main event in the steel cage! If you two do not win this Battle Royal which is next....you two will fight one on one at Wrestlemania 21 in the steel cage! Got it...good.

Eddie and Jericho have a stare down.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

NUMBER 1. CONTENDER MATCH FOR THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
20 MAN BATTLE ROYAL

Eddie Guerrero vs Orlando Jordan vs Carlito "Caribbean" Cool vs Jesus vs Booker T vs Charlie Haas vs Matt Hardy vs John Cena vs John "Bradshaw" Layfield vs Gene Snitsky vs Rhyno vs Luther Reigns vs Rene Dupree vs Chris Jericho vs Mark Jindrak vs Kane vs The Undertaker vs John Heidenrech vs Danny Basham vs Jeff HardyChris

Everyone makes their entrances as the crowd go crazy as the twenty men have a stare down. Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy immedatley take Danny Basham to the outside. DANNY BASHAM HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Jeff Hardy runs at Matt. Matt kicks Jeff and nails him with a fisherman suplex. Eddie takes down Haas in the corner with a few chops to the chest. Cole reminds everyone that this is every man for himself. Jesus runs at Booker. Booker chops Jesus. Cena takes down JBL with a few fierce hits to
JBL clotheslines Cena to the mat. JBL clotheslines Booker, Jesus, Carlito and Dupree all down also. JBL grabs onto Kane and tries to toss him over the top. Kane big boots JBL and throws him at the ring post. JBL holds his shoulder groaning. JBL gets up. Snitsky runs at JBL and clotheslines him out! JBL HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Haas runs at Booker. Booker shoulder tosses Haas to the outside. CHARLIE HAAS HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Snitsky taunts and clotheslines The Hardyz out of the ring. Jeff holds onto the ropes. Matt falls onto the concrete. MATT HARDY HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Jeff says "It's my night!" Carlito and Jesus run at Booker. Booker tosses Carlito at the ropes and axe kicks him. Jesus clotheslines Booker. Eddie and Jericho are going at it. Jericho kicks Eddie and goes for a DDT on him. Jericho nails it. Jeff runs at Luther and dropkicks him out of the ring. LUTHER REIGNS HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Rhyno gores Jindrak and The Undertaker. Taker pops up and looks at Rhyno. Kane big boots The Undertaker and sends him at the ringpost. Kane tries to take Taker out of the ring. Rhyno gores Kane's back, making Taker slip off the apron. Taker makes it back into the ring though. Rhyno begins to pull Kane over the top. Snitsky tosses Rhyno over the top. RHYNO HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Dupree looks around and sees Taker and Kane walking towards. Dupree tries to fight them off. Taker kicks Dupree. Kane kicks Dupree. Kane and Taker double DDT him to the mat severly. Dupree falls to the outside of the ring making the crowd go crazy. RENE DUPREE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Kane and Taker high five. Taker looks over the ropes and tells off Dupree. Kane tosses Taker over the top. THE UNDERTAKER HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Snitsky and Heidenrech are taking down Orlando Jordan and Eddie Guerrero. Jericho looks like he is on fire. Jericho runs at Orlando and goes for a dropkick on him. Eddie shoves Jericho over the top, making Jericho's feet almost hit the floor. Jericho skids the cat. Jericho is back in the ring. Eddie is taking to Orlando with a few cheap shots to the head. Jericho pulls the rope down, making Eddie and Orlando fly to the outside! EDDIE GUERRERO HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! ORLANDO JORDAN HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Snitsky runs at Kane and goes for a clothesline on him. Kane tosses Snitsky out! GENE SNITSKY HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Gene Snitsky pulls Heidenrech out. Heidenrech is not eliminated. Heidenrech and Snitsky argue. Heidenrech gets on the apron. Jericho springboard lionsaults Heidenrech off the apron! HEIDENRECH HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! John Cena rushes out from the back and throws Jericho over the top rope. Jericho skids back in. Jericho, Cena and Jeff Hardy take out Kane, Mark Jindrak and Carlito. CARLITO, KANE, AND MARK JINDRAK HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED! Booker runs at Cena. Cena tosses Booker to the outside along with Jesus. JESUS AND BOOKER T HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED! Cena, Jeff and Jericho all have a stare down. Jericho runs at Cena and clotheslines him onto the apron. Jericho and Jeff go onto the apron. Cena, Jeff and Jericho all go at it for a while on the apron. Jeff bull dogs Cena and Jericho off the apron. Jeff, Cena and Jericho all hit the concrete at the same time.

The camera replays the three falling in a various amount of angles. It shows that all men hit the floor at the exact same time.

Theadore Long walks out.

Cole: Great Battle Royal? But who won it?

Tazz: I do not have a clue....

Theadore: Well, I reviewed the tape and have decided that it was a 3 man draw! But I have spoken with Stephanie McMahon, your Genreal Manager, and she has sent me out here to tell you all that at Wrestlemania 21 it will be a Fatal 4 Way WWE Championship match! Kurt Angle versus Jeff Hardy versus John Cena versus Chris Jericho for the WWE Championship. But we have decided to add Rey Mysterio and Eddie Guerrero into this match...This match is offical! At Wrestlemania 21 it will be Kurt Angle defending his gold against Rey Mysterio, Eddie Guerrero, John Cena, Jeff Hardy and Chris Jericho inside a Elimination Chamber, now dig that! Rey and Eddie were added for their hard work!

Kurt Angle vs Frank Delamore-KURT ANGLE INVITANTIONAL

Frank Delamore waits for Angle. Angle walks out. Angle takes down Delamore with a straight jab. Angle suplexs Delamore to the mat and taunts. Angle gets Delamore into position for the Angle Slam as the clock clicks down to 2:45. Angle hits a Angle Slam on Delamore. Angle gets Delamore back up and hits him with a few german suplexs to the mat. Angle looks at the clock what is now at 1:58. Angle calls for the end and hits a Angle Slam on Delamore and puts him into the Angle Lock. Delamore tries to take the pain but taps out. Angle puts on his metal and taunts.

WINNER: KURT ANGLE

Garcia: Here is your winner, Kurt Angle

Angle grabs a microphone, which is handed to him from Lilian Garcia.

Angle: Woh, woh, woh! Stephanie...why did you make this Elimination Chamber? I mean I can beat these men 1, 2, 3 easily! But I mean it is in a Elimination Chamber. Possibly one of the most sadistic structers in the WWE today! I do not want to end my career in this sadistic chamber! I mean every 5 minutes a new man comes out! One man named Rob Van Dam.....yeah you all love him. He frog splashed off a plexi glass chamber and hit Triple H with the frog splash nearly 15 feet in mid-air! Eddie Guerrero could end up doing that to me! I mean, I do not want to take on Rob Van Dam ever...I do not want to take on Brock Lesnar ever again! I do not even want to take on the Big S......

The lights go out. The crowd are silent not knowing what is happening. The lights turn red. Vampiro is shown stomping on Angle who is on the mat.

Cole: He is on CZW!

Tazz: He is back again!

Vampiro tells Angle to get up. Vampiro hits the Nail in the Coffin on Angle. Vampiro's music hits for cheers. Vampiro heads into the back. Vampiro walk into the back for complete cheers. Angle is knocked out in the middle of the ring.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

WWE United States Championship
(c)Luther Reigns vs John Cena

John Cena and Luther Reigns make their entrances for cheers. Luther and Cena lock up right away. Luther takes Cena into the corner right away. Cena gets near the ropes and elbows Luther twice on the forehead. Cena looks amazed, because Luther is still standing. Cena taunts and then sends Luther at the ropes. Cena hits a fallaway slam on Luther and goes for a five knuckle shuffle. Luther gets to his feet and big boots Cena to the mat. Luther taunts and then looks at Cena. Cena gets to his feet and runs at Luther. Luther trips Cena. Wait...................John Heidenrech storms out from the back and beats on Cena.

WINNER BY DISQUAlFACATION: John Cena

Luther Reigns grabs his belt and runs off. Heidenrech looks at Cena and nails him with a swinging sidewalk slam. Heidenrech looks at Luther and then grins. Luther grins. Jindrak runs out and attacks Luther from behind. Jindrak takes down Reigns with Cena for a while. Heidenrech gets trampled by Cena and Jindrak also. Security breaks it up.

Cole: Woh!

The camera cuts backstage to Undertaker. Snitsky walks up and confronts him.

Snitsky: Well, well, well! I guess you and I did not have our luck tonight!

Taker: Yeah...I guess...what do you want?!?!

Snitsky: Well are you such a freak...

Taker: Freak? I am not a freak Snitsky....you are due to the fact that you killed Lita and Kane's baby! So I am challenging you and Heidenrech in a tag team match at Wrestlemania 21!

Snitsky: Okay!

Taker: And my partner is....KANE!

NUMBER ONE CONTENDER MATCH FOR THE CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE- ELIMINATION CAGE MATCH
Paul London vs Billy Kidman vs Spike Dudley vs Rey Mysterio vs Funaki vs Chavo Guerrero

Every man stands in the ring as the cage hits the surface of the ring. Billy Kidman and Funaki are chosen to start off first. Funaki and Kidman lock up in the center of the ring. Kidman chops Funaki a few times. Funaki punches Kidman twice and sends him at the ropes, and nails him with a 3/4 neckbreaker. Funaki gets on the turnbuckle and hits a Whisper in the Wind on Kidman making him look motionless. Kidman gets to his feet and then takes down Funaki with a BK Bomb. Kidman gets on the turnbuckle and nails him with a Shooting Star Press! 1...2...3! FUNAKI HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Chavo is next in and takes down Kidman straight away with a few chops. Chavo sucker punches Kidman and then nails him with a baldo bomb. 1...2...Kidman kicks out! Chavo taunts.

Cole: He is pumped up!

Tazz: No doubt!

London gets on the top rope and then 450 spins Kidman. London runs at Chavo and punches him many times. London says that Chavo is a cheater and a liar. London back body drops Kidman and Chavo. Chavo gets up slowly. London looks at the ropes. Spike and Rey jump over the ropes and land ontop of Chavo and London. London gets right up and takes down Spike a few times. London is taunting. London gives Spike a running enzurguri. Spike looks amazed and is not moving on the mat. London hops on the top rope and hits Spike Dudley with a viscous 450 Spin. London covers Spike quickly hooking his left leg. Charles Robinson, the scheduled referee for this contest counts, 1...2...3! SPIKE DUDLEY HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Rey is on fire. Rey runs at the ropes and hits a springboard lionsault on Chavo Guerrero. Rey gets to his feet and runs at London. London grabs onto Rey's head and sends him at the cage. Rey hits the mat holding his face, yelling. Rey is down. London covers Rey. 1...2...Rey kicks out! The crowd are going crazy.

Tazz: How much strength does Mysterio have?

Cole: I don't know?

Tazz: Him and Chavo Guerrero are the greatest cruiserweights alive today as well as Paul London and Billy Kidman.

Paul London takes down Kidman angrily, and sends him at the ropes. London hits Kidman with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker and following with the Cradle Shot! 1...2...Kidman kicks out quickly. Rey is back and ready. Rey runs at London. London rolls up Rey. 1...2...3! REY MYSTERIO HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Rey says 2! Charles Robinson says three and tells Rey to leave! Rey walks into the back angry. Rey stops and runs back into the ring. Rey takes down everyone. Rey hits 619 on Kidman. London rolls up Kidman. 1...2...3! Chavo rolls up London! 1...Rey breaks the pin. London and Rey stomp on Chavo. Rey leaves the ring. London gets Chavo to his feet and dropsaults Chavo. London rolls up Chavo and holds the top rope. 1...2...3!

WINNER: PAUL LONDON

The show ends with London taunting.

·
Banned
333 Posts
Exellent show man, I like your Smackdown much more than Raw even though it is alot shorter. The storylines are creative and the Wrestlemania card looks pretty good, can't wait for it. When will Wrestlemania be posted? It wasn't the best detail and grammer wise but still a very interesting read. Goodluck for the future RKO 1993.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
my Wrestlemania 21 will be posted on March 26, 2005. Thank you for the compliments I will give you a rep.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey people...I am going to make a huge Elimination 4 vs 4 match for the people who really enjoy my shows. :) Please give reputation of you like

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
MONDAY NIGHT RAW
February 28, 2005

TONIGHT ON MONDAY NIGHT RAW:

CLASSIC ELIMINATION MATCH
Randy Orton + Batista + AJ Styles + Chris Benoit vs Chris Masters + Triple H + Ric Flair + Maven

(c)RVD + Shelton Benjamin vs Edge + Christian

Shawn Michaels vs DDP vs The Rock vs Stone Cold

BIG SHOW'S CONTRACT SIGNING

(c)RVD + Shelton Benjamin vs Edge + Christian

Everyone makes seperate entrances. RVD and Edge lock arms. RVD sends Edge at the ropes and nails him with a dropkick. RVD sends Edge at the turnbuckle and then looks at Christian. Christian gets tagged in. Christian runs at RVD and nails him with a flying forearm. RVD works on Edge with stomps to the chest and ribs. RVD sends Edge at the ropes. RVD hurrcarrana's Christian across the ring. RVD back body drops Edge to the outside near the barricade. RVD runs at the ropes, along with Shellton and they dive over the top rope and plancha onto Christian and Edge. Edge spears Shelton and rolls RVD into the ring. Shelton is down and out. Christian gets in the ring and goes for the Unprettier on RVD. RVD turns around. Christian and Edge clothesline RVD. Edge and Christian grab a seperate chair and give RVD the Unchairtoe.

WINNERS: RVD + SHELTON BENJAMIN VIA DQ

*Commercial Break*

The crowd are going crazy.

Edge and Christian are shown in the back.

Edge: Oh yeah..the plan worked out great!

Christian: Yup...

JR: What plan?

The camera cuts back to ringside.

Shawn Michaels vs DDP vs The Rock vs Stone Cold Steve Austin- FATAL 4 WAY - STREET FIGHT

DDP and HBK make their entrances as the bell rings. DING DING DING! DDP and HBK lock arms. DDP sends HBK at the ropes and then spinebusters him. DDP does his spade taunt. DDP says screw it and then nails HBK with a spiral bomb. 1...2...HBK kicks out and gets right up. HBK looks around and then tells off DDP. DDP runs at HBK. HBK slides under DDP's legs and hits him with a forearm. The Rock and Stone Cold collide on the outside. Stone Cold is taking down Rock with a few chops. Austin sends Rock at the barricade and then nails his chest with many chops. Rock punches Austin and then nails him with a couple forearm smashes. The crowd are looking up to Austin to win. Austin takes down Rock with a few more chops. HBK is thrown over the top. DDP rolls out of the ring and grabs a steel chair. DDP tells HBK to get up or else. DDP runs at HBK. BAM! HBK is busted open from the chair shot. The crowd are cheering. DDP taunts and then gives Stone Cold Steve Austin a DDT onto the concrete floor. Austin is out cold. Rock and DDP roll into the ring. Rock punches DDP. DDP chops Rock. Rock's chest is pure red. Rock hits the mat holding his chest. DDP looks around at the crowd and then does his spade taunt again. DDP says he is going to finish this. DIAMOND CUTTER TO THE ROCK! 1...2...3!

WINNER: DDP

DDP stands in the ring and asks for a microphone.

DDP: Well I am not at Mania! No, no, no! But I am already challenging Batista for his title tonight! I mean I know I can do it...I will beat Batista fair and.....

Batista's music hits. Batista walks out.

Batista: No! DDP you can't just order a friggin' shot!

DDP: I am as experienced as you are Batista! I have held the WCW Championship! I mean I am one of the greatest wrestlers alive today!

Batista: So am I....isn't that a coinsidence?

DDP: Yeah! See I do deserve the shot at your WWE World Heavyweight Championship!

Batista walks down to the ring and rolls into it.

Batista: Well...I can say this. I may give you the shot after Wrestlemania! I mean I know that you are a talented superstar....but you're not in my league! DDP... I have made up my final decision! You will never...ever...ever get a shot at my title!

DDP laughs.

DDP: I am possibly one of the greatest wrestlers the WWE has to offer I....

ITS TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

Batista looks down the walkway, shaking his head no. Triple H walks out slowly.

HHH: If there is anyone who deserves this shot at the World Heavyweight Championship it is me! I have held that title more then any of the titles that you men have held! I mean I am ten time World Heavyweight Champion! I can beat both you men! I have did....

Brock Lesnar's music hits. Brock runs out and spears Batista down.

JR: These men fought earlier!

Batista clotheslines Brock, HHH and DDP. DDP gets up and nails HHH with a Diamond Cutter! Brock hits Batista and DDP with F-Five! Brock taunts and then lifts up the World Heavyweight Chamionship above his head and rests it on Batista's chest.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Eric Bischoff and Stephanie McMahon are in the ring after a moment seeing which show the Big Show will sign with.

Eric: Well if you pick RAW to be with you will fight DDP at Wrestlemania one on one!

Stephanie: But..if you go over to Smackdown! you will fight JBL at Wrestlemania one on one!

Show looks at the contracts. JBL's music hits. JBL walks out and then looks at The Big Show. Show looks at both contracts.

JR: Which show will he sign with?

King: I don't know?

JR: Me neither? But I hope he stays with us on Monday Night RAW.

JBL: Show! Before you even think about signing to Smackdown...just think about this. Me vs you at Wrestlemania! John "Bradshaw" Layfield versus the Big Show starting off Wrestlemania!

Show: JBL! I know how to make up my.....

JBL: Don't interrupt me you 7'0", 470 pound gorilla!

Show looks at the Smackdown! contract and then the RAW. Show signs the Smackdown! and then smashs the RAW contract over JBL's head.

*Commercial Break*

AJ Style's music hits. AJ Styles, Batista, Chris Benoit and Randy Orton walk out.

Chibel: The following contest is a Classic Elimination match! Making their ways to the ring the team of AJ Styles....Batista....Randy Orton and Chris Benoit!
(Triple H's music hits) And their oppenents. Making their way to the ring the team of Chris "The Masterpiece" Masters, Triple H, Ric Flair and Maven!

The referee discusses the rules.

CLASSIC ELIMINATION MATCH-If Batista's Team wins he gets to pick his stipulation fro his match at WM21
If Triple H's team wins he gets to be added to the World Title match at WM21
Randy Orton + Batista + AJ Styles + Chris Benoit vs Chris Masters + Triple H + Ric Flair + Maven

OOC- For all my compliments. I made this match very long so you can all can enjoy. :) Please give me rep for this. Enjoy............

Randy Orton and Chris Masters start off the match. Orton runs towards Masters. Masters back body drops Orton and taunts. Masters kisses his muscles. Orton is up again. Masters turns around. Orton sucker punches Masters and nails him with a scoop slam. Orton tags in Benoit, while holding onto Master's left arm. Benoit comes in and chops Triple H off the apron. Ric Flair gets in and runs at Benoit. Benoit back body drops Flair over the ropes, down to the concrete floor. Benoit taunts and then turns around. Maven gets the tag. Maven sneaks up behind Benoit and goes for a rollup! 1...2...Benoit kicks out. Benoit gets up. Maven chops Benoit. Benoit chops Maven to the mat. The chop echos throughout the arena. Benoit gets cheered loudly. Benoit and Maven grapple. Benoit snap suplexs Maven. Benoit gets on the top rope and goes for a diving headbutt. Maven moves away. Benoit slams his face on the mat and gets up slowly. Maven rolls up Benoit. 1...2...Benoit kicks out. Maven looks angry. Maven back suplexs Benoit. Benoit slowly gets to his feet. Benoit runs at Maven. Maven flapjacks Benoit and tags in Ric Flair. The crowd goes "WHOOOOOOOO!". Flair gets into the ring and chops Benoit to the mat. Benoit chops Flair to the mat. Benoit and Flair keep on chopping eachother. Benoit finally gives Flair a german suplex and tags in AJ Styles. AJ runs at Flair and and clotheslines him. AJ gets Flair to his feet and nails him with a modified spinebuster. AJ gets Flair to his feet and nails him with a suplex and then a leg drop to the throat. AJ runs at Triple H. Triple H, who is in the ring, back body drops AJ to the outside. Styles is not moving. Batista gets down off the apron and helps Styles up. Batista rolls AJ into the ring. AJ is back up. AJ runs at Triple H and clotheslines him to the outside! Styles Clash to Flair from AJ. 1...2...3! RIC FLAIR HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Triple H gets in. Batista gets the tag in from AJ Styles. Styles argues with Triple H. Batista clotheslines HHH while he is distracted. Batista runs at HHH and nails him with a backbreaker. Batista chops Triple H and nails him with a 3/4 neckbreaker. Batista gets Triple H to his feet and nails him with a inverted backbreaker. Randy Orton gets in the ring and nails Triple H with RKO! Triple H flies to the outside. Randy Orton runs at the ropes and planchas over them. Orton taunts and then grabs onto Triple H's left arm and sends him at the steel steps and then at the barricade. Randy gets Triple H to his feet and then nails him with a sucker punch and rolls him into the ring. Orton gets back on the apron. Orton looks around and then claps for Batista. The crowd chant "Batista, Batista, Batista!". Batista gets HHH's head in between his legs and goes for a sit down powerbomb. Masters trips Batista, making HHH fall and tag in Masters. Masters chops Batista. Batista punches Masters to the mat. Batista sends him at the ropes and then nails him with a viscous clothesline. Benoit gets the tag. Benoit comes in. Masters gets the Work Of Art on Benoit. Benoit escapes. Benoit runs at Masters. Masters back body drops Benoit, and nails him with a viscous spinebuster. HHH comes in and pedigree's Benoit. Masters covers Benoit. 1...2...3! CHRIS BENOIT HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! The crowd boo's. Randy Orton gets in and flying crossbodys Masters to the mat. Orton gets to his feet and works on Masters for a long time with fierce forearm smashes to the side of the face. Randy Orton gets up in Maven's face and spits in it. Maven gets in and runs at Orton. Orton flapjacks Maven and then sucker punches Masters. Masters goes for a clothesline on Orton. Orton goes under Masters arm and gives him a inverted backbreaker. Orton calls for RKO. The crowd get to their feet. Masters slowly gets to his feet, but only to get the RKO from Randy Orton. Orton goes for the cover. 1...2...3! CHRIS MASTERS HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! The crowd are going crazy. Triple H is now in. AJ Styles gets the tag in. Styles and HHH lock up in the center of the ring for a moment. Styles sends Triple H at the ropes. HHH nails a spinebuster on Styles for a shocking look on the crowds face. HHH taunts and then gets up Styles to his feet. HHH chops Styles and nails him with a backbreaker. HHH calls for the end. Styles slowly gets to his feet. Pedigree on Styles from Triple H! 1...2...3! AJ STYLES HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Triple H chops Batista who is in now. Maven and Triple H grab onto Batista's neck and throws him over the top onto the concrete floor. The crowd is booing. Batista tries to get up. Orton gets Batista to his feet. Batista rolls into the ring and locks up with HHH in the middle of the ring. Batista goes for a suplex on HHH and nails it. Batista taunts and then sends HHH at the ropes again. HHH clotheslines Batista down to the mat. Batista gets up. Batista and HHH double clothesline eachother. Batista and HHH tag in the remaining men, who are Maven and Randy Orton. Orton is on fire. Orton runs at Maven and shoulder blocks him. Orton tosses HHH over the top rope and then gets on the turnbuckle. The crowd go crazy. Orton crossbodys from the top onto Maven. Maven gets slowly to his feet. Orton chops Maven. Maven chops Orton. Orton sends Maven at the ropes and then nails him with a 3/4 neckbreaker. Orton is looking at Triple H. Orton tells Triple H "You're next!". Orton looks around and then points at "The Game" Triple H. Maven rolls up Orton! 1...2...3! RANDY ORTON HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Batista comes in and spinebusters Maven! 1...2...Maven kicks out with help from Triple H. Batista stuns Triple H on the ropes and then gives Maven a Batista Bomb. Earl Hebner, who is the scheduled referee counts! 1...2...3! NMAVEN HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Triple H gets into the ring and runs at Batista. HHH kicks Batista. HHH goes for the Pedigree on Batista. The crowd get to their feet. The crowd appear that they do not want the Pedigree to happen. Batista tosses HHH over his shoulders and then taunts. Batista spinebusters Triple H, when Triple H gets to his feet, and calls for the end. The crowd get to their feet. Batista taunts and then nails the sit down powerbomb (Batista Bomb) on HHH. Batista covers HHH. Earl Hebner counts. 1...2...3!

WINNER: Team Batista

Batista, Chris Benoit, Randy Orton and AJ Styles are all in the ring raising their arms in victory. The lights go out. A voice says "HE'S COMING"

COPYRIGHT 2005
ALL RIGHTS RESERFVED

OOC/This was not as long as a normal show due to the fact that I already have many matches to write for Wrestlemania. So I hoped you enjoyed that small show.

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Hmm decent work just work out some minor kinks like grammar and spelling I noticed a few in the first show overall 7.5/10

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
People, I will be out until March 26, 2005 where I will post the Wrestlemania 21 results. I may post them earlier. So keep in touch.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
WRESTLEMANIA 21
MARCH 26, 2005

TWO ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCHES! ONE NIGHT!

IF JBL WINS HE GETS ADDED TO MAIN EVENT
Big Show vs John "Bradshaw" Layfield
Rosey + The Hurricane vs Hardy Boyz vs Booker T + Goldust vs Lance Storm + Primetime
3rd Fall (if nessecary)- Casket Match
Shawn Michaels vs Edge
BARBED WIRED STEEL CAGE MATCH
(c)Christian vs Chris Benoit
OOC/ Undertaker is injured after a leg injury.

The show begins with the camera going around the arena. The fans are going absouletly crazy. Fireworks blast off up to the ceiling.

JR: Welcome to Wrestlemania 21! Tonight we have 14 matches!

King: I love Wrestlemania! Tonight will be unforgettable!

JR: Yes, I know. Let's take it down to good ol' Michael Cole and Tazz!

Cole: Thank you Jim Ross! Tonight I think that the Smackdown! side is far more intense then the RAW side!

Tazz: You bet! I mean the Elimination Chamber match! That will be unbelivable!

Cole: Let's take it over to our spanish commentators!

Hugo: ¡Gracias mucho Michael Cole! ¡Bien para usted pueble en México que vamos a hablar con usted todo sobre el compartimiento de la eliminación!

Carlos: ¡También vamos a tomarle dentro de qué ha estado yendo encendido entre Brock Lesnar y Batista! ¡Estos hombres irán uno en uno para el campeonato de Heavyweight del mundo en nuestro acontecimiento principal esta noche!

Big Show vs John "Bradshaw" Layfield
JBL and Show lock up at the center of the ring. JBL chops Show. Show stands up still. JBL sends Show at the ropes. Show stops and then shoulder blocks JBL. Show gets JBL to his feet and nails him with a front suplex. JBL is looking like he is amazed by The Big Show's strength and rough housing. Show runs at JBL and nails him with a clothesline. JBL gets up and then runs at Show. Clothesline from JBL on Show. Show is still standing. JBL DDT's Show and then nails him with a clothesline when he gets back up. Show still stands. JBL runs at Show again and nail s him with a Clothesline from Hell. JBL covers Show. 1...2...Show kicks out! JBL looks amazed. JBL looks at Show and then says no way. JBL looks at the crowd. The crowd chant "JBL SUCKS!". JBL says no way! Show gets up and then big boots JBL to the mat and then nails him with a DDT. JBL lays flattened out. Show covers JBL. 1...JBL kicks right out. Show looks at JBL. Show says "Now, I can show you that I am the better man!". Show nails JBL with a powerbomb. JBL is not moving. JBL rolls to the outside of the ring, right when Show signals for the Show Stopper. Show goes to the outside and works on JBL with some straight right hands. JBL looks like he is in another world. JBL rolls back into the ring. Show gets back in. JBL runs at the ropes, without Show knowing. JBL goes for a clothesline on Show. Show says "No way.". And then nails JBL with a big boot. JBL is down on the mat. Show taunts and calls for the end. JBL rolls back to the outside. JBL looks at Show and runs around the ring, away from the Big Show. Show catches JBL and nails him with a stiff clothesline, taking JBL down to the concrete floor. JBL gets up and rolls into the ring slowly. Show follows. Show kicks JBL and nails him with a F-5! Show calls for the end. JBL slowly gets to his feet. Show goes for the Show Stopper. JBL goes under Show's arm. JBL runs at Show. CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL! 1...2...3!

WINNER: JOHN "BRADSHAW" LAYFIELD

JBL looks amazed. JBL smiles widley and then says to Show right in his face "I will get back the WWE Championship!".

Tazz: That is a way to start off Wrestlemania!

Cole: I know!

The camera cuts backstage where Eric Bischoff and the Coach are shown.

Coach: God! That first match was great.

Bischoff: Yeah, I have to admit it...it was. But our main event will blow every match away! Brock Lesnar challenging Batista for the World Title! That is a match in the books!

Coach: Yup, can't say anymore boss.

Bischoff: Coach, you are a good man. That's why I have made a match for you next! Go out there.

The Coach, who has on his wrestling gear, grins.

Bischoff: I will be there at ringside!

Coach: Hey, who am I fighting?

Bischoff: I don't know! See that is the thing! Anyone can challenge you! That's the catch. It is also a Anywhere Falls Match!

Coach: I...I...I don't kn...kn...I really don't like this, boss. I mean what if Batista wanted to fight me?

Bischoff: He can't! He is already booked for a match!

Coach: Oh! Okay...let's go boss.

JR: Who could Coachman be fighting?

King: I don't know, let's see!

The Coach's music hits.

The Coach walks out and rolls into the ring. Bischoff walks out a moment later and stands at ringside. Tajiri's music hits!

Tajiri vs Jonathan Coachman- ANYWHERE FALLS
Tajiri runs at Coach and nails him with a clothesline, sending Coach to the mat. Coach looks shocked. Tajiri moonsaults off the mat, onto Coach! 1...2...Coach kicks out. Coach rolls to the outside of the ring. Coach looks amazed. Tajiri runs at the ropes and planchas over them onto Coach. Tajiri lands on Coach. Coach falls ontop of the announce table. Tajiri gets up smiling. Tajiri runs at Coach. Coach trips Tajiri, causing Tajiri to smash his face on the announce table. Tajiri lays on the announce table. Tajiri looks like he is unconsious! Coach covers Tajiri. 1...2...Tajiri kicks out. Coach gets Tajiri to his feet. Tajiri grins and then buzzsaw kicks the Coach's head. Tajiri covers Coach. 1...2...Bischoff runs up behind Tajiri and nails him with a chair. Bischoff runs off. Tajiri is not moving. Coach gets Tajiri to his feet, after he gets up, and nails him with a tiger bomb! 1...2...3!

WINNER: JONATHAN COACHMAN

The crowd boo's very loud. Coach gets up and grins. Coach looks around and then says no way. The Coach rolls into the ring, and grabs a microphone.

Coach: I have finally got a 1-0 record at Wrestlemania! My dream has came true! I have defeated Tajiri! I......

Randy Orton's music hits. The Coach runs at the barricade and jumps over it. Orton walks out on the ramp. Orton grins and then walks into the back.

King: Haha, see him run like a baby!

The lights go out! The crowd get to their feet. Taker walks out choking Randy Orton. Orton kicks Taker. Taker big boots Orton down to the stage floor for cheers. Orton gets up. Taker chokeslams Orton on the walkway and taunts. Taker walks into the back.

The camera shoots to backstage. Eddie Guerrero stands lacing his boots up.

Cole: This is one of the men competing in the Elimination Chamber match for the WWE Championship tonight!

Tazz: You bet!

(c) AKIO VS PAUL LONDON VS SPIKE DUDLEY VS CHAVO GUERRERO
WWE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Akio and London lock up after they make their entrances. Akio shoves London back and chops him. London is tooken into the corner. Chavo takes down Spike in the corner with some harsh on the rope clotheslines. Chavo back body drops Spike and runs at London. London superkicks Akio down to the mat and dropsaults Chavo. London lands on Akio. 1...2...Spike breaks the pin. Spike puts Chavo into a headlock and goes for the Dudley Dog. Chavo escapes by tossing Spike to the outside onto the concrete floor. London works on Akio with some harsh chops. Akio chops London and takes him into the corner. Akio sets London on the top rope and gives him a Frankensteiner to the outside! The crowd is going crazy. Akio, Spike and London are down on the outside. Chavo rolls to the outside and rolls Spike in. Spike gets up and clotheslines Chavo. Spike gets on the top rope. Chavo runs at the ropes and pulls on them. Spike falls and smashes his grapefruits on the ring post. Chavo gets on the top rope and superplexs Spike to the outside. Akio and London are up and going at it. Akio dropkicks London at the barricade and then rolls him into the ring. Akio covers London! 1...2...London kicks out. Spike is in the crowd, Spike flew in there after being superplexed off the top rope to the outside. The crowd chants "Akio, Akio, Akio". The crowd appear to like Akio. Akio dropsaults London and then hits him with a bulldog. Akio covers London. 1...2...kickout! Akio gets London to his feet and then nails him with some fierce chops. London punches Akio. Akio chops London down to the mat. London has a swollen chest now. London looks like he is motionless. Akio covers London. 1...kickout! London gets right up and arm drags Akio across the ring. Chavo comes in and nails the Gory Bomb on London! Gory Bomb to Akio! 1...2...London breaks the pin! London, Akio, Chavo and Spike are all down. The referee begins to count. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10!

WINNER: No Contest

*DVD Commercial*

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP-ELIMINATION
Rosey + The Hurricane vs Hardy Boyz vs Booker T + Goldust vs Lance Storm + Primetime
Everyone makes their entrances. Jeff Hardy and Booker T start off. Jeff, 1/2 of the WWE Tag Team Champions takes Booker down with some harsh punches. Jeff takes down Booker with a clothesline. Jeff sends Booker at the ropes. Jeff nails Booker with many chops now. Booker chops Jeff and sends him into the corner. Booker chops Jeff another time and then goes for a superplex. Jeff manages to put all his strength, not to be placed on the top. Jeff runs at the ropes and hurracarranas Booker across the ring. Jeff runs the top rope. Whisper in the Wind on Booker. Jeff tags in Rosey. Rosey rushes at Booker and leg drops him. Rosey runs at Matt and tries to clothesline him off the apron. Matt jumps down off the apron. Rosey turns around, only to get axe kicked by Booker. The crowd go crazy. Booker hits the mat. Booker and Rosey go for seperate tags. Booker tags in Goldust! Rosey tags in Hurricane! Hurricane runs at Goldust. Goldust shoulder blocks Hurricane. Goldust suplexs Hurricane to the mat and then gets him into the corner, after he gets to his feet. Goldust gives Hurricane Shattering Dreams, following with The Curtain Call! 1...2...Rosey goes for the break up but is to late...3! Rosey and The Hurricane go crazy! THE HURRICANE AND ROSEY HAVE ELIMINATED! Lance Storm gets in and locks up with Goldust. Goldust elbows the back of Storm's neck, making him yell. Goldust nails Storm with a powerbomb and then runs at Primetime. Primetime walks the top rope and head scissors Goldust across the ring. Booker gets in. Jeff Hardy gets in and then runs at Booker. Booker rolls up Jeff! 1...2...3! MATT HARDY AND JEFF HARDY HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED!Goldust and Storm go at it. Goldust and Storm are still going at it in a slugfest, which Storm wins, and DDT's Goldust and goes for the cover! 1...2...kickout! Storm gets Goldust set up for a powerbomb. Booker gets in and nails Storm with a axe kick, sending Storm face first down on the mat. The crowd cheer. Primetime gets in and nails Booker with a modified Dangerous DDT. Goldust covers Storm. 1...2...kickout! Storm nips up and then superkicks Goldust. Booker kicks Storm though and goes for the Scissor Cut! Booker misses, and then Storm low blows Booker T without the referee seeing. Primetime and Storm nail Booker with two superkicks at the same time! The crowd goes nuts! Storm covers Booker! 1...2...3!

WINNERS AND THE NEW WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS: Lance Storm + Elix "Primetime" Skipper

The camera cuts backstage where they show JBL punching the wall in his locker room.

Cole: There is one man that earned the right to be in this match!

Tazz: Yep, damn right Cole!

JR: Well we are back, and now it is time for the 2 out of 3 falls match! I am going to love this match!

2 Out of 3 falls
1st Fall- Anywhere Falls Match
2nd Fall- Submission Match
3rd Fall (if nessecary)- Casket Match
Shawn Michaels vs Edge
Shawn Michaels and Edge are shown going at it in the back. Edge and HBK come to the outside of the curtains, towards the ring. The referee runs down and watches them go at it. Edge kicks HBK and goes for a Edgecution on the walkway! HBK reverses and back body drops Edge on the walkway. HBK runs down towards the ring and pulls out three aprons from underneath the apron. HBK sets two up on the concrete and then sets one on the top. HBK pulls out another table and sets it on the two tables! The crowd are going nuts. HBK runs at Edge and nails him with a clothesline. Edge gets up and spears HBK. Edge covers HBK! 1...2...HBK kicks out! Edge gets HBK to his feet and then works on him towards the steel steps. Edge sends HBK at the steel steps and then rolls HBK into the ring. Edge sets HBK on the top rope and goes for a superplex to the outside, through the table. HBK kicks Edge off the top rope and diving elbow drops Edge. HBK rolls to the outside and walks into the back. HBK is shown in the back looking for weapons. HBK picks up a barbed wired bat and pours oil on it. HBK throws a match on it causing it to be a flaming barbed wired bat. HBK walks down the walkway and sets the flaming barbed wired bat in the ring. HBK rolls in and then picks up the flaming barbed wired bat. Edge spears HBK and then nails him with the barbed wired bat, cutting him wide open. Edge covers HBK slowly. 1...2...HBK's foot is on the rope. HBK rolls to the outside and lays on the concrete. Edge rolls to the outside and then sets HBK on the barricade. Edge clotheslines HBK into the crowd and then clotheslines him back over. HBK is not moving. Edge goes under the apron and pulls out a trash can. Edge sets up the trash can. HBK gets up slowly and then gets on the barricade. Edge has the trash can infront of his face. HBK dropkicks the trash can and then before Edge falls, superkicks him. HBK falls ontop of Edge for the cover. 1...2...Edge rolls over and covers Shawn Michaels. 1...2...3!

WINNER OF THE FIRST FALL: Edge

HBK rolls Edge into the ring. The casket is at ringside for both men to see. Edge and HBK lock up. Both men are bleeding severly. HBK taunts and then suplexs Edge. HBK gets Edge into a headlock. Edge gets up and then elbows HBK. Edge gets HBK into a hammerlock. HBK snapmares Edge and then gets him into a surfboard stretch. HBK holds Edge down for a moment. Edge gets up slowly and then knees HBK's stomach. Edge dropkicks HBK and then nails him with a spear. Edge gets HBK into a modified ankle lock. HBK reverses. Edge revereses. HBK reverses into a sharpshooter. Edge taps out quickly.

WINNER OF THE SECOND FALL: SHAWN MICHAELS

The crowd go crazy for the Casket Match. HBK taunts and then says that this is the real deal over the microphone. HBK gets Edge to his feet and nails him with a backbreaker. Edge slowly gets to his feet after a minute or so and then clotheslines HBK to the mat about three to four times. Edge runs at HBK. Sweet Chin Music? NO! Spear! Spear! Spear! No....wait....HBK moves away. Edge flies to the outside. HBK runs at the ropes and launches over them. Edge moves away. HBK flies down to the concrete. Edge rolls HBK into the ring and then hits him with a 3/4 neckbreaker. Edge gets HBK back up and then sets him on the top rope. Edge hurracarrana's HBK off the top rope, to the outside, through the four tables! The crowd chant "HOLY SH*T!". Edge and HBK are down not moving. HBK in unconsious. Edge gets HBK up slowly and then spears him into the casket. Edge closes the casket.

WINNER: Edge

*DVD Commercial*

Goldberg and Monty are shown in the back going at it. This match is Falls Count Anywhere, No Holds Barred.

GOLDBERG VS MONTY BROWN
NO HOLDS BARRED
ANYWHERE FALLS
Monty takes down Goldberg with many chops to the chest. Monty punches Goldberg. Goldberg uppercuts Monty, sending him down to the concrete. Goldberg and Monty are in the boiler room. Goldberg kicks Monty and then nails him with a suplex onto the floor. Goldberg gets Monty to his feet, only to have Monty leg sweep Goldberg to the concrete. Monty walks into the corner of the room and pushes away many materials placed there. Monty picks up some type of pipe. Monty raises it into the air, only for the crowd to see. It is a 24" lead pipe. Monty nails Goldberg with the pipe. Goldberg is not busted open yet. Monty gets Goldberg to his feet and goes for a irish whip at the wall. Goldberg reverses, sending Monty head first into the concrete wall. Monty groggily turns around and looks at Goldberg. Goldberg runs at Monty and spears him. Goldberg taunts and then nails Monty with a Jackhammer! Goldberg says nope it's not over and suplexs Monty onto a steel chair, that is laying on the concrete floor. Goldberg runs at Monty and nails him with a chair, after Monty gets up. Goldberg says that Monty is going down and calls for the end. Monty rolls on the floor. Monty is pouring out blood! Blood is everywhere! Goldberg stomps on Monty's face and then gets him to his feet. Goldberg kicks down Monty. Monty pounces Goldberg at the camera man, knocking him out. The camera shoots off. The crowd boo's. The camera picks back up about thirty seconds later. Goldberg is down on the concrete knocked out! A broken guitar is laying on Goldberg's chest. What the heck? The camera shows someone in a baggy jeans, and a silk shirt. The camera goes up. It is Billy Gunn! Next to Billy Gunn is Jeff Jarrett! Jeff Jarrett gets up Goldberg and goes for the Stroke! X-Pac and Nash run in! The crowd go crazy! TNA men come to WWE! X-Pac and Nash fight Billy and Jeff to the outside of the boiler room. They show them four go at it! Goldberg gets up and covers Monty! 1...2...kickout! Monty slowly gets up. Goldberg goes for the Jackhammer! Wait Monty reverses, by sliding out of Goldberg's arms! POUNCE! 1...2...3!

WINNER: Monty Brown

Monty is shown on the concrete not moving. Both men lay covered in blood.

Hall of Fame 2005:
"Rowdy" Roddy Piper
Hulk Hogan
Iron Shiek
Nikolai Volkoff
Paul Orndorff
"Cowboy" Bob Orton
"Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart
Randy Savage
Ricky Steamboat
Legion of Doom

The Elimination Chamber lowers.

Cole: What?!?! Why is this match coming so early?

Tazz: I do not know!

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
ELIMINATION CHAMBER
(c)Kurt Angle vs JBL vs Eddie Guerrero vs Rey Mysterio vs Chris Jericho vs John Cena

Every man makes their entrances. JBL, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Jericho and Rey Mysterio. The last two men to enter are chosen to start the match. Every five minutes one man enters the ring! The last man standing will be declared the WWE Champion! Kurt Angle and John Cena are the last men. DING, DING, DING! John Cena and Kurt Angle lock up. Cena takes down Angle with a shove to the ropes. Angle shoves Cena back. Angle and Cena have a slugfest, which Cena wins. Cena sends Angle at the ropes and then nails him with a back body drop. Angle holds his back in pain. Cena gets Angle up slowly. Angle runs at the ropes and then clotheslines Cena by surprise. Cena gets up and locks up with Angle in the center of the ring. Angle elbows the back of Cena's head and nails him with a snap suplex. Angle goes for the quick cover. 1...Cena kicks right out! Cena gets up and clotheslines Angle. Cena gets ontop of Angle and works on him with some forearms to the face. Cena takes down Angle with a fierce punch to the face. Cena sends Angle at the ropes and back body drops him. Angle flies to the outside and lands on the steel surface! Angle's spine smashes the steel, as he screams in agony. Cena grins and laughs hystarically for cheers. Cena gets to the outside and says to Angle "You can't see me!" Cena drops his elbow on Angle's chest. Cena tosses Angle at Eddie Guerrero's bullet proof plexi glassed chamber. Cena then smashes Angle's face on the plexi glass making him almost fall. Cena catches him and sends him at the chains. Angle is busted open. Cena taunts to the crowd for a great reaction. The crowd then chant "Eddie" while another side chants "Rey", "Y2J", "Cena, "Angle", and "JBL". Every fan has a seperate favorite it seems like it. Eddie grins as well as the rest. Cena takes down Angle still. Angle's blood is dripping all over. Cena tosses Angle over the top rope, back into the ring. 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1! A blue light goes around every chamber, the blue light lands on JBL's chamber. JBL comes out for a mixed reaction. Tazz and Cole talk about how he beat the Big Show in that great opening match. JBL kicks Angle. Cena and JBL suplex Angle. JBL clotheslines Cena. JBL runs at Angle, who is back up to his feet. Angle german suplexs JBL. Angle is on fire now. Angle runs at Cena and german suplexs him. Angle stalks JBL. Angle goes for an Angle Slam on JBL. JBL reverses into a reverse DDT. JBL gets up and then taunts to the crowd. JBL runs at Cena and then nails him with a Clothesline from Hell! JBL gets down for the cover. Angle pulls JBL back and nails him with an Angle Slam. Angle gets cheered. Angle puts JBL into an Angle Lock. JBL escapes and then nails Angle with a Clothesline from Hell. Cena scoops up JBL and scoop slams him. Cena says "You can't see me!" to JBL and nails him with a harsh 5-Knuckle Shuffle. Wait a second....a tall man comes out wearing all black. The tall man who is about 7'0" stands next to Earl Hebner who is opening and shutting the door. Angle hits Cena with an Angle Slam. JBL gives Angle a Clothesline from Hell. JBL covers Angle! 1...2...the man in all black pulls JBL off of Angle. The man takes off his hood. It is the Big Show! Show choke tosses Angle to the outside onto the steel, as well as Cena. Show grabs onto JBL and choke tosses him at a gate. Show gets to the outside and big chops JBL. Show irish whips JBL at the plexi glassed chamber. It doesn't break. Show splashs JBL through. Show grins and leaves the arena, for cheers. JBL is not moving. Angle goes for the cover on Cena in the ring. 1...2...Cena kicks out! JBL moves a inch and then doesn't move again. JBL is still consious though. 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1! A blue light goes around every chamber, the blue light lands on Chris Jericho's "Y2J" chamber. Y2J comes out. Jericho gets into the ring and gets JBL right into the Walls of Jericho. Jericho tightens the hold. JBL screams in pain. Cena scoops up Jericho and nails him with a suplex. JBL is in a puddle of his own blood. JBL slowly crawls under the ropes into the ring. Jericho covers JBL. 1...2...JBL kicks out! Jericho covers Angle. 1...Cena goes for FU on Jericho! The crowd get to their feet. JBL runs at Angle! Clothesline from Hell! 1...2...Angle kicks out! JBL runs at Jericho. Cena back suplexs Jericho and JBL. Cena covers both men at the same time. 1...2...Jericho kicks out, as well as JBL. Cena gets on the top rope and then gets on the top of the chamber. Jericho gets up there with Cena. Jericho bulldogs Cena off the top of the chamber. Cena reverses into his own bulldog to Jericho. Cena hits the 5-Knuckle Shuffle on Jericho. 1...2...Jericho kicks out. Angle stalks JBL. Angle Slam on JBL. Angle Slam to Cena. Angle Slam to Jericho. The lights go out. Angle gets to the outside of the chamber. Wait......Taker isn't coming out. It is Tytran! He is debuting next week on Smackdown! The crowd go crazy. Tytran runs at Angle and nails him with a body press. The lights are out. All you can see is a blue shadow around the men. Tytran goes to the back after a voice says "He's coming!" The crowd cheers. Referee's help Angle into the back. JBL runs at Jericho and nails him with a spear. JBL punches Jericho to make him feel groggy. Jericho slowly gets to his feet. JBL and Cena get Jericho over their head and gorilla press him to the outside onto the steel! Eddie runs at Cena. Cena flapjacks Eddie. Cena gets Angle in position for a FU! Angle runs at the ropes and nails Cena with a clothesline. JBL and Jericho go at it in the center of the ring. JBL chops Jericho. Jericho chops JBL. JBL and Jericho have a chop battle, which JBL wins. 10...9...8...7...6....5...4...3...2...1! A blue lights goes back and forth from Rey's and Eddie's chambers. It lands on Rey's. Rey runs out and springboard leg drops Angle. Rey runs at Cena and bulldogs him. The crowd go crazy. Rey springboard lionsaults Cena. JBL turns Rey around and nails him with a Clothesline From Hell! JBL covers Rey right away. 1...2...3! REY MYSTERIO HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Jericho takes down JBL with some nice right hands. JBL runs at Jericho and nails him with a clothesline. Jericho gets right up and then german suplexs JBL. JBL looks like he is not consious. Jericho covers JBL. 1...2...JBL kicks out. Jericho runs at the ropes and then nails a springboard lionsault on him. 1...2...JBL kicks out and then slowly gets to his feet. Jericho and JBL lock up. JBL knees Jericho and nails him with a Clothesline from Hell! 1...2...3! CHRIS JERICHO HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! JBL grins and then turns around Cena. Cena kicks JBL and then sends him at the ropes. Cena hits JBL with a flapjack, leading with the 5-Knuckle Shuffle. Angle hits the Angle Slam on JBL, and then gets on the turnbuckle. Angle hits a diving elbow drop on Cena. JBL gets up and goes for a clothesline on Angle. Angle moves away and gets JBL into a armbar. Angle stomps JBL's chest and then gives him a backbreaker. Cena gets Angle in for a FU. Angle doesn't move. Cena nails it. 1...2...3! KURT ANGLE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! The WWE Champion is gone! It is Cena, JBL, or Eddie who will become WWE Champion! The countdown begins. 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1! Eddie Guerrero is released. Eddie runs at Cena and JBL. Eddie clotheslines both men to the mat. Eddie throws Cena to the outside. Eddie taunts "VIVA LA RAZA!". Cena lands on the steel! Cena holds his spine. JBL runs at Eddie. Eddie gets JBL into a small package and holds the ropes. 1...2...3! JBL HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Eddie grins and then gets to the outside. Eddie throws Cena back into the ring and chops him a few times. Cena kicks Eddie and goes for FU! Eddie slides off Cena's shoulders and gets him into a small package. 1...Cena kicks out. Eddie and Cena get up and then shake hands. Eddie fools Cena with the handshake and gives him a modified Angle Slam. The crowd cheers. Eddie covers Cena. 1...2...Cena kicks out. The crowd chants for both men, but for Cena more. Eddie gets Cena to his feet and goes for the three amigos, but only hits two. Cena holds the third and reverses into a DDT. Cena covers Eddie. 1...2...Eddie kicks out. Both men are on the mat and not moving. The referee counts. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...Cena gets up and then gets Eddie to his feet. Eddie dropkicks Cena over the rope. Cena lands on his feet, and then gets back into the ring. Cena runs at Eddie and takes him down with some right hands. Eddie kicks Cena and nails him with the third and last of the three amigos. Eddie gets on the turnbuckle, and then gets on the top of the chamber. Eddie calls for the frog splash. Eddie goes for the frog splash on Cena. Cena rolls away, causing Eddie to smash his body on the mat. Cena gets Eddie to his feet and sets him on the top rope. Cena sets Eddie on the chamber then! Cena superplexs Eddie from the top of the chamber down to the mat, which is nearly 12 feet! Cena is injured also, along with Eddie who is unconsious. Cena gets a unconsious Eddie Guerrero to his feet and nails him with FU. Cena drops to his knees and knows that he has done it. Cena covers Eddie. 1...2...3!

WINNER AND THE NEW WWE CHAMPION: John Cena

Cena taunts and then begins to cry infront of the crowd.

Cole: John Cena has done it!

Tazz: Damn straight, Cole! Cena deserves it!

Cena walks out of the chamber and goes up to the crowd and stands up on the barricade. Cena raises the belt high in the air! Cena taunts and then says "I've done it!".

A video package plays.

The barbed wired steel cage lowers.

BARBED WIRED STEEL CAGE
(c)Christian vs Chris Benoit

Benoit comes out. Christian back attacks Benoit. Christian rolls Benoit into the ring. Christian steps in. The bell goes off. Jeff Jarrett and Nash are shown in the back going at it. Benoit and Christian go at it in the ring. Jarrett and Nash fight out to the ring. Nash and Jarrett go into the cage. Benoit and Christian shove them out and the two lock up. Benoit chops Christian and sends him at the ropes. Benoit takes down Christian with a powerslam. 1...2...Christian kicks out! Benoit gets Christian to his feet and sends him into the corner and nails him with a few chops to the chest. Benoit takes down Christian with some nice chops and grins. Christian chops Benoit and nails him with a clothesline. Benoit gets up. Christian runs at Benoit. Benoit goes for the Crippler Crossface. Christian reverses into a armbar. Christian gets Benoit to his feet. Benoit chops Christian harshly. Christian hits the mat. Christian gets back up, only to get a german suplex from Benoit. Benoit hits another german suplex. Benoit hits his third and last german suplex. Benoit calls for the end and begins to climb up the cage. Benoit stops when he gets near the turnbuckle and nails the diving headbutt on Christian's forehead. Benoit gets Christian into the sharpshooter a moment later. Christian holds. Tyson Tomko comes out and wiggles the cage. The referee deals with Tomko. Christian taps. But the referee does not see. Benoit lets go and then kicks the cage. The cage hits Tomko's face. Tomko hits the concrete. Benoit gets Christian into the crossface. Christian reverses into a pin. 1...2...Benoit kicks out. Benoit gets Christian up and then sends him at the cage. Christian is busted open. Benoit sends Christian back at the cage. Christian is now busted wide open. Chris Benoit rolls up Christian. 1...2...3!

WINNER: Chris Benoit!

A video package opens for the main event of the evening!

**Main Event; WORLD TITLE**

Batista charges in and attacks Brock when his back is turned. Brock continues to hammer away on Batista with a series of punches. Batista turns the tables though, putting Brock in the corner and hitting him in the face and chest with a series of rights and lefts. Brock grabs Batista by the wrist and sends him into the turnbuckle. He flips over the ropes and lands on the apron, and Batista follows through by knocking him down with a clothesline, sending Brock to the floor. Brock immediately gets back into the ring but he is brought right back down by Batista. Brock locks him in a side headlock, but Batista reverses the hold with a front hammerlock. He kicks Brock in the gut, then follows this up by hitting him with a jumping kick to the side of Brock's head. Brock staggers off to the side, hitting the ropes and when he comes back, it's Batista's turn to lock him in a side headlock. Brock is quick to reverse this though, and he grabs Batista around the waist and brings him down with a backdrop. He goes for a cover, 1...2…Batista kicks out after the referee's hand went down for the second time. Brock picks him back up, and just brings him right back down with a hard body slam. He drops down with a quick leg drop, and goes for a second one but Batista moves out of the way. Brock gets a little bit frustrated, but he keeps on Batista. Brock picks him up over his shoulders and rolls forward, hopping back up to his feet and running to the turnbuckle. He gets onto the top turnbuckle, turning around. He goes to jump off with a splash, but Batista gets his knees up, and Brock rolls off, clutching his stomach. Brock gets up slowly, and does a flipping leg drop across the back of Batista's neck, causing him to slump back down to the mat. He rolls him up and hooks a leg, 1...2…Batista kicks out, and Hebner pounds the mat with his hands. He's heard shouting 'c'mon' at the referee, but there's nothing happening there. Batista goes to pick up Brock, but Brock counters and all of the sudden he hits the F-5, causing the crowd to get up on their feet as Batista hits the mat. Hitman collapses near the ropes, but he hears the crowd and looks over at Batista. Brock covers Batista! 1...2...Batista kicks out and then gets right up. Batista spinebusters Brock and then nails the Batista Bomb! 1...2...3!

WINNER AND STILL THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION: BATISTA

Batista grabs his belt. Triple H's music hits. HHH walks onto the stage. Teh show ends!

OOC/ I hoped you enjoyed that, I put a month into this.

Copyright 2005
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
WWE SMACKDOWN!
Richmond, Virgina
March 24, 2005

TONIGHT'S CARD:

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP- ELIMINATION
Matt Hardy + Jeff Hardy vs Goldust + Booker T vs Primetime + Lance Storm vs B.G. James + Konnan

Danny Basham vs Mark Jindrak

MYSTERY MATCH
_______________________________________________________________________________________
The camera goes around the crowd as the camera cuts down to Michael Cole and Tazz.

Tazz: Welcome!

Cole: Welcome to another edition of Thursday Night Smackdown! live on UPN! I am Michael Cole.

Tazz: I am Tazz.

Cole: And tonight we have a variety of unbelivable matches!

The matches appear on the screen.

Tazz: I can't wait!

Cole: Me neither!

CAN YOU DIG IT SUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hits the PA System as Booker T and Goldust walk out.

Garcia: The following elimination match is for the WWE Tag Team Championship. The rules are simple if one man out of one team gets pinned, taps out, gets counted out, or gets disqualified that team will be eliminated! Making their way to the ring at a combined weight of 524 pounds... the new WWE Tag Team Champions of the World! The team of Booker T and Goldust!

3 LIVE KRU!!!!!!!

Hits the PA System as Konnan and BG James walk out.

Garica: At a combined weight of 545 pounds, the team of Konnan and BG James!

Primetime's music hits the PA System as Primetime and Lance Storm walk out.

Garcia: At a combined weight of 497 pounds, the team of "Primetime" Elix Skipper and Lance Storm!

The Hardy Boyz music hits the PA System. The crowd get to their feet and go crazy. The Hardy Boyz walk out taunting.

Garcia: Making their way to the ring, Matt, Jeff...the Hardy Boyz!

The referee raises the WWE Tag Team Championship's in the air and then tells Garcia to ring the ring bell. DING DING DING!

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP- ELIMINATION
Matt Hardy + Jeff Hardy vs Goldust + Booker T vs Primetime + Lance Storm vs B.G. James + Konnan

The teams discuss who will start off the match. Booker T and Lance Storm are chosen. Booker and Storm lock up. Storm takes down Booker with a hammerlock. Storm applies a lot of pressure to the hammerlock causing Booker to scream in agony. Storm and Primetime seem to be a great team, that is at least what Michael Cole says over commentary. Storm keeps Booker down into the hammerlock for a few moments. At 2:14 Booker gets up slowly to his feet. Booker elbows Storm in the stomach a few times, causing Storm to loosen the hold to let Booker escape. Booker now puts Storm into a headlock. Storm escapes right away into another hammerlock. Booker snapmares Storm and then dropkicks the back of his head. Storm is down on the mat. Booker looks at Goldust and then the crowd goes crazy. NOTE: Goldust is Dustin Rhodes in TNA. Goldust comes in and nails Storm with a few chops and then a elbow to the back of the head. Booker taunts on the apron and says "Lance, can you dig that?". Booker claps for Goldust. Goldust nails Storm with a crash landing. Goldust covers Storm. 1...2...Storm kicks out. Goldust argues with the referee, letting Storm roll up Goldust quickly. 1...Goldust kicks out right away. Goldust gets right up to his feet and nails him with a viscous clothesline, making Storm groggy on the mat. Goldust gets Storm to his feet and goes for a suplex. Storm reverses into a tornado DDT and then dives for the tag in to Jeff Hardy. Jeff and Matt get off the apron. Storm looks at Goldust and then begins to crawl over to Konnan. Konnan gets the tag! Konnan gets in the ring and then clotheslines Primetime and Storm off the apron to the concrete floor. Goldust runs at Konnan and then nails him with a bulldog. 1...2...BG James breaks the pin. James goes for a pumphandle drop on Goldust. Goldust reverses into the shattered dreams. Konnan is on the mat motionless. Goldust goes for the cover again. 1...2...Konnan kicks out! Goldust gets Konnan to his feet and goes for another bulldog. Konnan ducks and nails a overdrive on Goldust. 1...2...Booker breaks the pin. Booker kicks Konnan and BG. BG and Konnan are next to eachother. Booker gives both men the scissor cut at the same exact time! The crowd are going crazy. Booker does the spin-a-roony and says "Can you dig it?". Goldust covers Konnan and BG James at the same time. 1...2...3! 3 Live Kru has been eliminated! Konnan and BG James roll out of the ring and head into the back without arguing. Booker and Goldust get jumped from behind by Jeff, Matt, Primetime and Storm. Booker and Goldust are down on the mat. Jeff hits Twist of Fate on Storm! Matt hits the Twist of Fate on Booker! Booker and Storm roll to the outside and lay on the concrete. Jeff goes for the Twist of Fate on Goldust. Goldust reverses into a unbelivable fisherman suplex. Goldust nails the Twist of Fate on Jeff, Matt and Primetime! Goldust keeps Primetime in the ring. Goldust works on Primetime with some nice punches to the jaw. Goldust finally nails a suplex on Primetime causing Primetime to roll to the outside. Everyone except Goldust is out.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

The show comes back on, with Storm in the ring working on Goldust for a while. Storm takes down Goldust for a moment with a few chops. Storm sends Goldust at the ropes. Storm goes for a back body drop on Goldust. Goldust holds his body down and then drops to his knees. Goldust finger thrusts Storm's throat and nails him with a
back body drop. Storm looks exhausted. Storm dives over and tags in Primetime. Primetime runs at Goldust. Goldust arm drags Primetime and tags in Jeff Hardy. Jeff gets in the ring and nails a enzurguri on Storm making him flip in the air. Storm tries to get out of the ring, but can't. Jeff pulls him back and nails him with a DDT. Jeff sets up Storm for a Extreme Twist of Fate. Storm reverses and nails a northern lights suplex. BG James and Konnan are in the ring now. Jeff turns around. BG and Konnan hit Au Revoir on Jeff and Matt! La Resistance comes out and argues with 3LK about stealing the Au Revoir! Konnan says it is called the Kru Revoir now. La Resistance says we'll see you at Wrestlemania! 3LK says nope and nails them with both with a double neckbreaker. Konnan and BG fight Conway and Greiner into the back. They are out of sight now. Back to the match....Jeff goes for another Extreme Twist of Fate on Lance Storm. Storm reverses into the fisherman suplex. Jeff gets up slowly. Superkick to Jeff. Matt gets in. Superkick to Matt! Storm covers Jeff! 1...2...3! The Hardy Boyz have been eliminated! Jeff says that, that was a two count. Jeff goes crazy and nails a Twist of Fate on Matt! Matt is knocked out cold. Jeff gets in Matt's face. "It is not all about you! Matt, it...is...not...all...about...you!". Matt slowly gets up. Jeff slaps Matt's head. Matt punches Jeff and nails him with a uppercut, sending him to the outside. Matt runs at the ropes and moonsaults over them onto Jeff. Jeff and Matt exchange punches. Booker T and Primetime are now in the ring. Primetime chops Booker. Booker rolls up Primetime. Primetime kicks out before the one count. Primetime gets up and runs at Booker. Booker axe kicks Primetime and then kicks him when he gets to his feet. SCISSOR CUT! 1...2...Storm goes for the break, and then gets jumped by Goldust...3!

WINNER AND STILLWWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS: Goldust and Booker T

Booker T and Goldust celebrate.

Cole: Still WWE Tag Team Champions!

Tazz: I have to say...these men are a unbelivable team. I cannot see anyone stopping these men!

The camera cuts backstage to Eddie Guerrero, John Cena and Rey Mysterio.

Rey: Jeff Hardy is stupid.

Eddie: Why?

Cena: I know.

Rey: Yeah, he just got beat down by his brother. I mean look at them. One of the greatest teams are gone, dawg.

Cena: No way! Rey, Eddie when we group up we will be one of the greatest teams we.......

Goldust and Booker T walk in with champaine. Booker T and Goldust celebrate.

Booker: We are victourious, sucka!

Goldust: Oh yeah! This is cooooool...Booker and I as the WWE Tag Team Champions!

Cena, Eddie, Rey, Booker and Goldust celebrate.

DANNY BASHAM vs MARK JINDRAK

Danny makes his entrance as well as Mark Jindrak. Danny and Mark lock up. DING DING DING! Jindrak takes down Danny with a club to the back of the neck. Jindrak sets up Danny for a choke toss. Danny kicks Jindrak and nails him with a backbreaker. Danny gets on the turnbuckle and taunts. "Yeah!" Danny says out loud. Jindrak gets up and then runs at the ropes. Jindrak bounces off the ropes, causing Danny to fall off the top onto the mat. Jindrak gets Danny to his feet and nails him with some nice chops. Jindrak grins and then punches Danny to the mat and then nails him with a german suplex. Danny gets up slowly, but only to get hit by the Huge Left Punch to the face! 1...2...Doug Basham puts Danny's foot on the rope. Luther Reigns runs into the ring, and then taunts. Luther stalks Mark to nail him with his United States Championship. Jindrak gets up. Luther runs at Jindrak. Jindrak trips Luther and picks up the US Title. Mark nails Luther with the United States Championship on the forehead and then nails Doug with it, without the referee noticing. Mark kicks Luther to the outside and then nails Danny with the left punch again. 1...2...3!

WINNER: MARK JINDRAK

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Backstage shows The Undertaker and Kane. They stand there. Josh Mathews is shown.

Mathews: Undertaker last week, you were not able to fight at Wrestlemania due to your leg injury. What are your words on that?

Taker: My words are simple. I am not dealing with Wrestlemania now! I am dealing with John Cena! I want Cena at Judgment Day, Stephanie! I want Cena at Judgment Day! I want him for the WWE Championship mano to mano! I want him one on one in a lumberjack match!

Kane: You are pushing it man.

Stephanie walks up.

Steph: Well, you really want to take on John Cena? Then fine. You got him! But there is going to be four other men in this match you see! There is going to be a Armaggedon Hell in a Cell match at Judgment Day! John Heidenrech vs The Undertaker vs John Cena vs Kane vs Gene Snitsky vs Kurt Angle who has used his rematch clause. This match will be going in and out. Weapons will be up top and at the bottom. This will be more like a Hardcore Hell in a Cell match! And it will be for the WWE Championship! I mean this match will make Smackdown! I want this match to be remembered. But there is more to this match. Above the ring there will be a circled ring attached to a rope. You must set up a ladder and climb up and unlatch the belt ontop of the cell to become the WWE Champion! There will be carnage and brutality in this match! Blood, weapons, violence and a whole bunch of action! I want you all to know that this is offically a Ladder Armaggedon Hell in a Cell Match! That is why next there will be a 3 vs 3 Elimination Match! John Heidenrech, Kurt Angle, Gene Snitsky vs John Cena, The Undertaker and Kane! This match will be in the Match of the Year books! And also at Judgment Day there will be Luther Reigns versus Mark Jindrak versus Eddie Guerrero versus Rey Mysterio for the US Championship! I want Luther to pay for stealing Eddie's championship. And then there will be a Parking Lot Brawl! It will be Gene Snitsky versus Primetime! There will also be a 4 versus 3 Handicapped Match. JBL, Orlando Jordan and the Basham Brothers will take on Chris Jericho, Gangrel and Viscera! Also Carlito and Simon Dean have challenged Goldust and Booker T for the Tag Team Gold! Jeff Hardy will take on Matt Hardy in a Triple Table Match! One of the competitors must give his oppenent a move through three tables, they do not need to be at the same time, to win! Charlie Haas and Hardcore Holly will take on Nunzio and Funaki in a tag team match! Akio will then defend his Cruiserweight Championship against Paul London!

The crowd goes crazy!

JUDGMENT DAY May 22, 2005
PARKING LOT BRAWL
Gene Snitsky vs "Primetime" Elix Skipper
(c)Booker T + Goldust vs Simon Dean + Carlito "Caribbean" Cool
CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
(c)Akio vs Paul London

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

John Heidenrech, Kurt Angle, Gene Snitsky vs John Cena, The Undertaker, Kane
Three versus Three Elimination Match

They all make their entrances. Of course the faces get cheered and the heels get booed. Cena and Angle start off and lock up in the center of the ring. Angle takes down Cena with a front hammerlock, leading with a leg trip. Angle gives Cena a modified spinebuster, following with a fireman's carry. Cena gets up, by using the ropes. Angle runs at Cena, but only to run into a nice elbow to the face by Cena. Cena runs at Angle. Angle clotheslines Cena to the mat and then taunts. The crowd boo's loudly at Angle. Angle gets fed up with the crowd and taunts at them in a rude way. Cena turns Angle around and nails him with a knee to the stomach. Cena clubs Angle on the back of the neck and then sends him at the ropes. Cena takes down Angle with a side headlock. Angle escapes and clotheslines Cena to the mat. Angle tags in Snitsky. Snitsky comes in for boo's. Cena tags in Kane! Snitsky stops. Kane shakes his head "no" and runs at Snitsky. Kane clotheslines Snitsky to the mat and then nails him with a nice scoop slam. Kane kicks Snitsky and then shoves him at the ropes. Snitsky runs at Kane, and goes for a big boot. Kane moves away and then gives Snitsky a harsh chokeslam to the mat. Heidenrech comes in and then goes for his swinging sidewalk slam. Kane reverses into a chokeslam on Heidenrech. Kane tags in Taker. Taker comes in, kicks Snitsky and gives him Last Ride! 1...2...3! GENE SNITSKY HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Snitsky rolls to the outside and grabs a chair. The referee says no! Angle has a chair. Taker turns around and gets a DDT onto the chair! The referee did not see! Angle throws the chair over the ropes and covers Taker. 1...2...3!THE UNDERTAKER HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Kane and Cena get into the ring. Angle and Heidenrech get into the ring and face off. Kane and Heidenrech go nose to nose. Angle and Cena go nose to nose. Cena shoves back Angle and clotheslines him to the mat. Cena and Angle are legal. Kane and Heidenrech are on the outside exchanging right and left hands. Angle takes down Cena with a front hammerlock and then a nice headlock takedown. Angle gets in a fireman's carry on Cena. Cena kicks Angle and nails him with a FU. Angle rolls to the outside.

Cole: We will be back on Smackdown! next!

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Tazz: Welcome back to Smackdown! on UPN! Angle has been in control the whole commercial.

Angle takes down Cena with a nice forearm. Cena kicks Angle and takes him into the corner. Cena exchanges a few punches on Angle. Angle now reverses and sets Cena in the corner. Angle sucker punches Cena. Cena walks groggily forward. Angle goes for the Angle Slam! Wait! Cena lands on his feet! FU! FU! Cena nails the FU on Angle! 1...2...3! KURT ANGLE HAS BEEN ELIMINATED! Heidenrech comes in and then runs at Cena. Heidenrech goes for a clothesline. Cena scoops up Heidenrech right away! FU! 1...2...3!

WINNER: JOHN CENA + KANE + THE UNDERTAKER

Cena and Kane taunt in the ring. The show goes off the air.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts