Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I'm new to posting here, although I have been a member for years. I don't have much time to post because I post on numerous other message boards. I just lurk around here from time to time. Some of you may know me as being a frequent poster on the Wrestling News World forums before they closed in January of 2008. Anyways, now that my introduction is out of the way, please bear with me because my question is long...

I wanted to know what is the best method to get the best possible tickets to a WWE show. The SmackDown after WrestleMania 27 is going to be taped here in Charlotte, NC. Tickets for the event go on sale next Saturday morning, and it doesn't look like there is going to be a presale. My question to those with WWE ticket buying experience, is what is the best method to get the best seats to this show? I've been buying tickets to WWE events for at least 8 years now, and I have always bought them online through Ticketmaster (usually via presale, when available).

I always like to get in the dead center lower bowl section on the TV side, and I've always ended up getting in this section in one way or another. However, I've never been able to get anything any closer than like row 7 in this dead center section, and this is when I have literally queued up tickets right at 10:00 when they go on sale. Ticketmaster online annoys me because it seems that the ticket options they serve you are random and you only get one choice at a time and then they give you like 3 minutes to decide if you want to keep them or if you want to try again. Sometimes I've had to try three or four times in order to get the tickets in the section that I want. I've always got them, but I always wish that I could at least get closer in that same dead center section. Like I said, row seven is the closest I've been able to get, but I would really like to get like the first row of that dead center lower level section.

I wouldn't mind floor seats in the dead center on either side, but isn't it true that it is like next to impossible to get these tickets because they are saved for radio station giveaways and such? And I've heard that anything past the second or third row on the floor is pointless because you can't see. I'm just tired of dealing with Ticketmaster.com for my wrestling tickets, so I wanted some input from people who have bough before who can tell me what the best method to get the best tickets is. I've heard that perhaps I should try being at the arena box office when they open at ten on Saturday morning to get the best seats? I would love to have front row floor tickets dead center on either side, but I guess those are impossible without paying out the ass on StubHub.com or somewhere after they go on sale. Any input is greatly appreciated.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Ticketmaster is the best way to go, even though they charge a shit ton for fee's and whatnot.
This, you pay for what you get really. I'm sure you can find great prices for the less sought after seats from other independent sellers, but if you want a great view or to get anywhere near the front row you're going to have to fork up and 9 times out of 10 pay over the odds for your seats.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.