Wrestling Forum banner

WWE Elimination Chamber Predictions

2388 21
What are your Elimination Chamber PPV predictions??

Mine:

Del Rio vs Kingston: Del Rio

The Miz vs Jerry Lawlwer: The Miz

Smackdown Chamber: Edge

Raw Chamber: John Cena
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
Alberto Del Rio over Kofi Kingston

The Miz over Jerry Lawler

John Cena over Randy Orton, CM Punk, Sheamus, John Morrison and R-Truth

The 6'th man in the SmackDown Elimination Chamber over Edge, Rey Mysterio, Wade Barrett, Kane and Drew Mcintyre.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Del Rio

The Miz

Morrison (Cena cant win Rock will screw his chances and CM Punk will probly mostly get screwed by Barret leading to Nexus vs Corre at WM)

Edge ( i have high hopes for Mysterio though)

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Del Rio over Kingston with the suddenly devastating submission move: The Armbar!

Lawler over Miz (Miz wins it back the next night on RAW)

Cena wins the RAW Elimination Chamber (derp)

Edge wins SmackDown Elimination Chamber (don't really see any other scenario that makes enough sense)

·
Premium Member
46,437 Posts
Santino/Kozlov Vs. Corre: Tag Titles = Corre Does it really matter though?

Del Rio Vs. Kingston = Del Rio any other outcome would be silly. Doesn't matter if the title is on the line or not. Del Rio should win.

Cena Vs. Punk Vs. Orton Vs. Sheamus Vs. Truth Vs. Morrison: Elimination Chamber for Mania Title Spot = John Cena depending on what the Mania plans are that is. IF they do Cena Vs. Rock (and that's somewhat of a decent sized IF), then Morrison will win. Punk & Orton will face each other at Mania, so they cancel out. Truth...just no (or more like Dear God I hope not). So its down to Morrison & Sheamus and I think a face will win here, so Morrison. But again, thats IF they do Cena/Rock. If that isn't the plan, then its all John Cena here I think.

Edge Vs. McIntyre Vs. Barrett Vs. Kane Vs. Mysterio Vs. ???: Elimination Chamber for World Title = Edge, With all the silliness they did on Smackdown this week, what would the point be of taking the title off Edge again? (What was the point of taking it off him prior to the PPV in the first place?). So yeah, Edge wins here.

Miz Vs. Lawler: WWE Title = Miz: WWE I am begging you. I am pleading with you. Don't be stupid. Do NOT sink to this low. Don't put your top title on Bobby Heenan's replacement. Don't put the title on a guy who has been a comedy character, an announcer, and/or a punching bag for pretty much his full run with the WWE. And most importantly, DO NOT derail your heel champ heading into Mania. Miz HAS to win this match. I don't think a win over a 61 year old announcer will build much credibility for Miz, but if you are going to do this, I say have Miz kill him & beat him up so bad that he has to be taken out on a stretcher. If you are going to have this match, at least make Miz look like an asshole by the end of it. Miz is the character that needs to be handled carefully when building to Mania. Not Lawler. "Feel Good Moments" are just that. Moments. Don't sacrifice what should be your long term goals (again) for the sake of one solitary pop from the crowd. It would be a crime if Lawler won this match, and hell, HE SHOULD KNOW THAT!!! I am going to pick Miz to win because I, for the life of me, can't vision the WWE honestly being that stupid to go with the other option.

·
Registered
7,000 Posts
Santino/Kozlov Vs. Corre: Tag Titles = Corre Does it really matter though?

Del Rio Vs. Kingston = Del Rio any other outcome would be silly. Doesn't matter if the title is on the line or not. Del Rio should win.

Cena Vs. Punk Vs. Orton Vs. Sheamus Vs. Truth Vs. Morrison: Elimination Chamber for Mania Title Spot = John Cena depending on what the Mania plans are that is. IF they do Cena Vs. Rock (and that's somewhat of a decent sized IF), then Morrison will win. Punk & Orton will face each other at Mania, so they cancel out. Truth...just no (or more like Dear God I hope not). So its down to Morrison & Sheamus and I think a face will win here, so Morrison. But again, thats IF they do Cena/Rock. If that isn't the plan, then its all John Cena here I think.

Edge Vs. McIntyre Vs. Barrett Vs. Kane Vs. Mysterio Vs. ???: Elimination Chamber for World Title = Edge, With all the silliness they did on Smackdown this week, what would the point be of taking the title off Edge again? (What was the point of taking it off him prior to the PPV in the first place?). So yeah, Edge wins here.

Miz Vs. Lawler: WWE Title = Miz: WWE I am begging you. I am pleading with you. Don't be stupid. Do NOT sink to this low. Don't put your top title on Bobby Heenan's replacement. Don't put the title on a guy who has been a comedy character, an announcer, and/or a punching bag for pretty much his full run with the WWE. And most importantly, DO NOT derail your heel champ heading into Mania. Miz HAS to win this match. I don't think a win over a 61 year old announcer will build much credibility for Miz, but if you are going to do this, I say have Miz kill him & beat him up so bad that he has to be taken out on a stretcher. If you are going to have this match, at least make Miz look like an asshole by the end of it. Miz is the character that needs to be handled carefully when building to Mania. Not Lawler. "Feel Good Moments" are just that. Moments. Don't sacrifice what should be your long term goals (again) for the sake of one solitary pop from the crowd. It would be a crime if Lawler won this match, and hell, HE SHOULD KNOW THAT!!! I am going to pick Miz to win because I, for the life of me, can't vision the WWE honestly being that stupid to go with the other option.
This sums up my thoughts and predictions exactly.

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Santino/Kozlov Vs. Corre: Tag Titles
Corre

Del Rio Vs. Kingston
Del Rio

Cena Vs. Punk Vs. Orton Vs. Sheamus Vs. Truth Vs. Morrison: Elimination Chamber for Mania Title Spot
Cena. Morrison is my 2nd choice in case the 1% chance of Cena vs. Rock comes through

Edge Vs. McIntyre Vs. Barrett Vs. Kane Vs. Mysterio Vs. ???: Elimination Chamber for World Title
The 6th man will win. Who is that 6th man? Justin Bieber!!

Miz Vs. Lawler: WWE Title
Miz. If Miz doesn't win, I will burn an orphanage down

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Vladimir Kozlov & Santino Marella vs. Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater: Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater
- With Wade Barrett most likely losing the Elimination Chamber match, Corre need this win to be credible.

Alberto Del Rio vs Kingston: Alberto Del Rio
- For Del Rio's credibility going into the WrestleMania main-event.

The Miz vs Jerry Lawlwer: The Miz
- It's a pretty safe bet, obviously Lawler isn't main eventing WrestleMania. Plus it would seem forced to have Lawler win the title, only to lose it 24 hours later.

Smackdown Chamber: Edge
- My pick is Christian to be the 6th man, if it is him I doubt that he'll win. Edge vs. Del Rio at Mania seems like a safe bet.

Raw Chamber: CM Punk
- I'm predicting a Fatal-4-Way at WM; Miz vs Punk vs Orton vs Cena. The only way I could see them booking that match is if Punk wins after a Nexus interference, leaving reason for Orton and Cena to get back in the picture.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I think Christian is going to get involved in the Smackdown Chamber match. Then either him or Edge will win leading up to a triple threat match at Mania between Edge, Christian and Del Rio. But I would love the surprise 6th man to be The Game! Not going to happen though I don't think. If he does come back it will be to beat on Sheamus.

I think Morrison will win the Raw Chamber, Morrison vs The Miz seems like a good match for Mania and hopefully that will lead to Cena vs The Rock and Orton vs Punk at Mania too.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Corre over Santilov

Del Rio over Kofi

Mysterio in EC << Edge screwed by Ziggler, I couldn't care less who the 6th man is, Del Rio vs. Mysterio is a much more exciting WMainevent than Edge vs. Del Rio

Cena in EC << no shit

·
Registered
198 Posts
Del Rio over Kofi Kingston -> with the armbar submission

Lawler over The Miz -> after the match Lawler will whisper in the mic: "Mom, that was for you".

Cena wins the No.1 Contender Spot for the WrestleMania Main Event.

Edge retains the title in the Smackdown Chamber.I think Diesel will be the mysterious entrant.

The Corre over Kozlov & Marella -> New Tag Champs

·
Registered
136 Posts
Predictions:

Miz / Lawler: Miz
If Lawler wins then Creative should all be fired and replaced. The fact that this match is even taking place is embarrassing. Lawler's old ass just needs to go away, he isn't even good as a commentator.

Raw EC: Cena
Self explanatory. It's Cena and as long as he is involved, nobody stands a chance, especially with WM around the corner.

Smackdown EC: Barrett
This is a tough one because I could easily see Edge retaining but I think it is Barrett's time, he has been a work horse and a Barrett / ADR feud leading to WM, while both heels, could be very entertaining. It would work out nicely since Big Show is focused on Zeke right now and the Kofi / ADR feud will most likely end tonight.

Kofi / ADR: ADR
Kofi will make a match out of it but there is just no way they have ADR lose to Kofi considering the huge push he is receiving including the title shot at WM.

Santino & Kozlov / Slater & Gabriel: Slater & Gabriel
The joke of a title reign that is Santino & Kozlov will come to an end tonight.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I predict

ADR to beat Kofi

Gabriel/Slater to beat Santino/Koslov

Lawler to beat The Miz

Raw Chamber to be won by Orton

Smackdown Chamber to be won by Edge

I suspect that if Ziggler has been fired then he'll appear on Raw. I don't buy that Christian will
be at Elim Chamber. Some i've talked to say Undertaker will return early. But here is one for you.
Say The Miz does lose to Lawler(depending on order of events), can The Miz take the final place in
the Smackdown Chamber? Hell maybe even The Rock can take the final place. To me either way it don't
matter who number 6 is.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.