Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 377 Posts

·
Registered
22,951 Posts
Like any wrestling show, it could be fun.

But there's really nothing of true substance to this card. The SD Tag Chamber could be a lot of fun and build some angles, I'll give it that. But, the Raw Women's Chamber is so obvious it's kind of painful. Couple that with no world title matches and no other matches that will feel like they matter, there's nothing "can't miss" on this card.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Boy is this card rough! Storyline wise this is a DEAD card.
Wrestling wise, there could be some fun elements.

Was there supposed to be 3 EC Matches? We got the Raw Womens, we have the SD Tag team, are we going to get the SD Womens?? I kinda hope so. Would love for Bayleys opponent to be determined here, especially if its Sasha Banks, she needs a big win.

Outside of that, pretty easy card to predict

Shayna, Miz/Morrison, Street Profits retain, Andrade (probably), Braun Strowman all likely winners.

Nice to see AJ vs. AB in a No DQ match, that is actually worth watching. IDK who wins that.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Can anybody thinking of a worse main event than that woman's EC? Im trying to think of something and I got nothing

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Worst build up and lack of storyline, WWE want just bring more subscribers for the network. Hey,at least the tag team chamber look interesting since fans are invest to Ziggler and Otis feud.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
AJ vs Black would've made for a great feud between two opposite sides of spirituality. AJ would try and be the messianic martyr who wants to save wrestling from amorality, whereas Black is the occultist who defends Man's inherent primal instincts such as vices, selfishness, and opportunism. Essentially a fundie Christian who exalts the law vs a Laveyan libertarian.

·
Registered
22,951 Posts
It amazes me that WWE cancelled the SD Men’s Chamber because it was too obvious but yet are doing a Raw Women’s Chamber Match that’s even more obvious.

I mean you could have at least done a SD Women’s Chamber that would be a better match and less predictable.

·
Registered
964 Posts
I'm watching tonight, but If I'm being honest this PPV sucks, and you know why? Because the damn Saudi house show is in between the RR and EC causing all the storylines to be all over the place.

I'm looking forward to Black/AJ big time tho, so that's good.
I'm still holding out hope they do something crazy in the Women's chamber and NOT have Shayna win. That'd make it a good night.

·
Registered
13 Posts
If that's the main event, the ONLY way to make this event salvageable is to have someone other than Shayna win.

I am really fading on my interest in RAW and Smackdown and I've watched every week for 15 years. Been basically flying through it. There is no reason to ever care about anybody they build up when they're gonna just bring back old timers to go over them (Brock, Goldberg) and then they don't even work the show before Mania.

It's a joke. Your fanbase has been screaming no more part timers for years. It makes events like tonight devalued

·
Registered
512 Posts
I feel bad for the fans who bought tickets to this shitty show... and then I realized it was in Philadelphia.
I bought tickets a month ago and I think you should watch your mouth about Philly talking all that shit, cause best believe I know you wouldn't have no balls saying that shit to a Philly *****'s face knowing you would get put in your place.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I don't give a fuck what anybody says I'm looking forward to seeing Elimination Chamber live in my city of Philadelphia, should be a good show without a doubt! You never know what WWE is planning on the final PPV stop until Wrestlemania 36.

1 - 20 of 377 Posts