Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have been reading the threads and I thought up a good idea for a new one. It will be a game or challenge and anyone can enter. Each weeek or so I will post a list of superstars that you have to use in that week's episode of Element. Everyone has to use the same list of superstars. I will throw in twists or requirements that you may have to do for that week's show such as have so and so interfere in the main event or something. I will also use these requirements as a handicap for some veterans to give the rookies a chance. Also, you have a budget of 50,000 dollars each week which you can to hire superstars for the week. You can PM me on how much a superstar costs or use your best judgement. Main eventers such as the Undertaker or Bret Hart are 50,000. People such as Spanky are around 5,000 or so. I will decide the Champions for the show and everyone will have to use those champions. They will remain on your show as long as they are champions then I can choose to change them with a different superstar if I choose. If someone has a good fued I will keep the superstars on the show so they can continue the fued. They will be PPV's once and a while but not at the beginning. The best show of the week (which I or a guest judge selects) will have special rewards. They are:
up to (3) free Superstar appearances
or
take away up to (3) of your own requirements
or
give someone else (1) requirement (with-in reason)

If you choose not to use your rewards the following week you can save them and use them later. You can join whenever you want and you don't have to participate every week if you are busy. If enough people are entered I will post the first Champions, wrestler list, and requirements for Week 1 by this Tuesday or earlier. Remeber as the thread progresses and you get better, the requirements get harder! Please join and tell all your friends to come and join. If you have any questions just post them in the thread and I will try to respond as quickly as possible!

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
This actually looks like a pretty good idea. Will everyone have diddferent requirements or will everyone use the same but in different ways?

JCFG you got some good potencial to be a good Booker in the furture, you shoudl try your own Thread with a select roster, I could see you making a good show out of it. Anyways I would do this but I'm flat out doing an 8-Page RAW every week, but if it gets stronger I might give it ago.

Ah what the hell, for support put me down in the first show. I hope these arn;t all WWE Superstars, hopefully a bit of TNA and the old WCW in it too.

·
Banned
455 Posts
I'm in too man. Nice idea, brilliant.

P.S. Grendrill, could you visit WWE:THE THRILL in be the booker (the link in my sig) and tell me what you think of it because I am planning to retire due to not many good responses

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
^^^ Sure thing dude, I'll see if I can give you some allmighty word of wisodm to keep your inspiration and keep your show going.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I will post wrestlers new and old and even though I have little or no knowledge of TNA I will leave those superstars up for hire. At the start everyone will have the same requirements and rosters. Every show has new requirements and I will use requirements as handicaps to some of the veterans like Grendrill. These may include: you have no budget for the week, a main eventer is injured on your show or you need to have so and so win a title. I'll see who joins by Monday then I will post the first requirements and the roster and champions. I'm on vacation August 11th to the 19th so the first show will be due August 20th which should give you guys some time for a good show. Remember you don't have to turn in a show every week if you are busy and your requirements will carry over with you. Thanks for the support!

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Here is your first roster and requirements:

Roster for WWE Element Week 1 (Everyone uses this roster):
A-Train
Chris Benoit
Raven
Bret Hart
Sting
Edge
Jaime Noble
Spanky
Hardcore Holly
Kane
John Cena
Mark Henry
Rodney Mack
Teddy Long
Mick Foley
Randy Orten
Chavo Classic
Rey Mysterio
Scotty 2 Hotty
Rhyno
Sable
Torrie Wilson
Dawn Marie
Lita
HBK
Tommy Dreamer
Tajiri
Gail Kim
Undertaker (any gimmick you want)
Goldberg
John Heidenrich
F.B.I. (all three members)
La Resistance
Lillian Garcia
Josh Matthews
Terri

WWE Element Champion: HBK
WWE Element Tag Team Champions: Rodney Mack and Mark Henry w/ Teddy Long
I.C. Champion: Kane
U.S. Champion: John Cena
Hardcore Champion: Mick Foley
Cruiserweight Champion: Tajiri
Women's Champion: Lita
(These are everyone's Champions and the champions will remain on Element each week. Your new champions carry over only on your edition of the show)

General Requirements:
*There must be at least one title change.
*The main event needs to be a triple threat match.
*You need to assign your own GM (GM will carry over every week. I will allow you to "hire" any superstar you want to be GM for free.)
*You must have at least 5 matches.
*You need to hire two announcers (Announcers will carry over every week. I will allow you to "hire" any people you want to be announcers for free.)

Chainsaw66's Requirements in addition to the General ones:
*Someone on your show must bleed through a fued or match.

Kermack's Requirements in addition to the General ones:
*The Hardcore title must change hands at least 6 times through-out the show.
*Your budget for the week is only 35,000.
*Someone must interfere in the main event.

Grendrill's Requirements in addition to the General ones:
*Your budget is 10,000 dollars for this week.
*You don't get your choice of a GM. The GM for your show will be Eric Bischoff and you cannot fire him.
*You can't use Undertaker, Chris Benoit, Sting, or Raven in your main event.
*A created wrestler of your choice will debut on your show.
*Stone Cold Steve Austin must be in your main event. (I hired him for your show only but other shows can hire him for 50,000 g's)
*There must be a heel or face turn on your show.

Also, since I will be on vacation this week and next you will need to use your best judgement on how much a person costs for you to hire them that week. If someone seems iffy just go for a couple thousand lower.
Main eventers that are currently wrestling-50,000 (SCSA counts as a current wrestler)
Main eventers that are retired are-40,000
Upper midcard that are currently wrestling-40,000
Upper midcards that are retired-35,000
Midcards that are currently wrestling-30,000
Midcards that are retired-27,000
Upper lowcards new and old-10,000 (People like Chavo Classic)
Lowcards new and old-5,000 (People like Spanky)
Announcers-5,000 (like J.R.)
Interviewers-free

Good Luck everyone!

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
8 Times I got to start cracking open some ideas for that!

does anyone here know how i can make a link to this forum for my signature?

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
6 times kermack, 6 times!

Look on the bright side Kermack, at least you don't have Grendrill's requirements

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thats ok saw', I give your requirement to Grendrill.

I will rate your shows on a few different things:
1) I will rate you on how good you followed and achieved your requirements ?/10
2) I will rate you from a WWE Element fan's point of view, not knowing that you have to meet requirements and are there just for the excitment of the show ?/15
3) Finally, I will rate you by "talking to the superstars" and seeing if they were happy with their matches and fueds and roles. ?/10

Overall: ?/35

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
johncenaforgovenor said:
thats ok saw', I give your requirement to Grendrill.

3) Finally, I will rate you by "talking to the superstars" and seeing if they were happy with their matches and fueds and roles. ?/10

Overall: ?/35
So u r going to interview invisible guys lol. Just Joking. Am i allowed to fire guys because if i can then Goldberg will be canned

·
Banned
887 Posts
1 - 20 of 50 Posts